Picture Of The Day: Trump Love!!!...It's contagious!

The orange still a racist ****....and those who voted for him know he is and they know they are. :afro:

The hate and rage of the faux right indicates they know (1) their days of power are coming to an end, and (2) a reckoning will be held.

I’ve always been impressed by the genuine love and admiration that our president shows for people of color. He’s a true man of the people. All people.

Yep....just a few % points of blacks going for Trump is a huge bumpy cucumber fir the DUMS. Go Kanye!!:113::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
Ya the dems are shaking in thier bots over Trump courting black people! You idiot become more deluded every day! Trum p and his idiots hate intelegence of any sort don't they!

The hate and rage of the faux right indicates they know (1) their days of power are coming to an end, and (2) a reckoning will be held.
Jake on another one of his meth trips!....Living more and more in his fantasy land.

My own stalker has appeared! :p
My ENTERTAINMENT has arrived!
Since The Purge is having trouble fitting in, a designed Butt Hurt Report is being given to him to submit to the Mods.

View attachment 211618
How to drive Jake really off the deep end...

vn7aFFy.gif

One of the best pictures in modern history. This literally scares the crap out of the left. Day by day more Americans of all backgrounds feel like she feels.

Trump hugs, kisses and holds hands with mom of gunned-down NYPD cop as he hails her service and that of other fallen officers and demands death penalty for ALL police killers

Look how racist he is. I mean even Mr. Germphobe holds the hand of this sweet looking little old lady.

He has to, because "laziness is a trait in blacks". Also he doesn't want her handling his money so he ties up her hands. He only lets them go when she agrees to spank him in his tighty-whities with a fake Time Magazine cover.

Let's see how demented Jake really is, the insane liberal MUST HAVE the last post in a thread....are we ready and taking bets?

What?

oops...

I dunno, Jake seems to have named himself after a Beatles drummer whilst you named yourself after the act of puking, so who's 'insane'?
And Pogo is either a cartoon possum, or a funky jumping stick....try thinking before posting .something new for you to do!

Hmm -- you have a point. I should have said, you named yourself after intentional puking.

Let's see how demented Jake really is, the insane liberal MUST HAVE the last post in a thread....are we ready and taking bets?

What?

oops...

I dunno, Jake seems to have named himself after a Beatles drummer whilst you named yourself after the act of puking, so who's 'insane'?
And Pogo is either a cartoon possum, or a funky jumping stick....try thinking before posting .something new for you to do!

Hmm -- you have a point. I should have said, you named yourself after intentional puking.
As usual you are wrong, you have any idea what a purge is in politics....I didn't think you did without looking it up!....

Let me help a low IQ person...purge an abrupt or violent removal of a group of people from an organization or place!...I don't know who is dumber you or Jake!

What?

oops...

As usual you are wrong, you have any idea what a purge is in politics....I didn't think you did without looking it up!....

Let me help a low IQ person...purge an abrupt or violent removal of a group of people from an organization or place!...I don't know who is dumber you or Jake!

Whelp ---- looks like only one has a graphic. Roll it.

:puke3:

What?

oops...

Whelp ---- looks like only one has a graphic. Roll it.

:puke3:
You really want to see a group of dead politicians....keep trying!

Forum List

Back