Brennan, CIA 'Kool-Aid drinkers' blasted by Benghazi terror survivor (He pulled Paronto clearance)

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Benghazi terror attack survivor Kris Paronto made it clear this week that he won’t be defending former CIA director John Brennan anytime soon.

The former Army Ranger and CIA contractor who lived to tell the tale of the Sept. 11, 2012 terrorist attacks in Benghazi, Libya, said Mr. Brennan essentially got off easy when President Trump revoked his security clearance.

Mr. Paronto lost his security clearance years ago for telling his account of the attack.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtontimes.com .

Isn’t Brennan a muslim? Aren’t muslims supposed to lie to non-muslims? What am I missing here?

Benghazi terror attack survivor Kris Paronto made it clear this week that he won’t be defending former CIA director John Brennan anytime soon.

The former Army Ranger and CIA contractor who lived to tell the tale of the Sept. 11, 2012 terrorist attacks in Benghazi, Libya, said Mr. Brennan essentially got off easy when President Trump revoked his security clearance.

Mr. Paronto lost his security clearance years ago for telling his account of the attack.

Isn’t Brennan a muslim? Aren’t muslims supposed to lie to non-muslims? What am I missing here?
There are multiple internet sources that claim John Brennan converted to be a Wahhabist Muslim while he was stationed in Riyadh. That would explain a few things, now wouldn't it?

BRENNAN IS A MUSLIM? I've never met an IRISH-CATHOLIC who converted to Muslim but I guess there's a first time for everything. Sure, that's why BRENNAN is turning on Trump!

There are multiple internet sources that claim John Brennan converted to be a Wahhabist Muslim while he was stationed in Riyadh. That would explain a few things, now wouldn't it?
You have him confused with Obama

I thought Obama was a Muslim?

I guess anyone a WINGSHITTER doesn't like is now a Muslim. Who knew there were so many! I haven't gotten my QURAN issued yet? Has anyone else?

I guess anyone a WINGSHITTER doesn't like is now a Muslim. Who knew there were so many! I haven't gotten my QURAN issued yet? Has anyone else?
Try the following: In the search bar of your choice enter: John Brennan Convert and notice how many separate websites show up claiming that Brennan converted WHILE working for the CIA.

The facts.

The facts.
You mean someone who was there isn't reliable because he calls out a communist voting Democrat?

The facts.
You mean someone who was there isn't reliable because he calls out a communist voting Democrat?

What facts?

1. He lost his clearance for revealing classified info. ANYONE with a security clearance would lose it for that.
2. Brennan is a Muslim? Unsubstantiated.
3. If he was - so what?
4. No, Muslims are not supposed to lie to non-muslims.

Wonder if MSNBC will talk to Kris Paronto? ...............Nevermind!
Why?
Because he lose his clearance due to a security breach!
Oic only libtards have freedom of speech! Got it.

The guy discussed classified information....legitimate grounds for losing your clearance

Criticizing a sitting president is not grounds for losing a clearance
No libtard, that fucking commie bastard called the sitting President a traitor, he better be willing to back that shit up!

Wonder if MSNBC will talk to Kris Paronto? ...............Nevermind!
Why?
Because he lose his clearance due to a security breach!
Oic only libtards have freedom of speech! Got it.

Another conservative idiot who thinks that “freedom of speech” means you can say anything at any time with impunity. The First Amendment only protects you from being arrested or punished by the government for criticizing the government.

I’ll bet you’re good with Dumb Donald pulling Brennan’s security clearance for criticizing Trump.

CIA agents, FBI agents and Navy Seals have to sign NDA’s when they join their services and any books they write have to be reviewed by their service branch before publication in order to ensure no state secrets are revealed. Paronto didn’t do that. He violated the NDA and lost his clearance as a result.

So now this one guy who Brennan fired with cause, is now saying he’s a bum. Versus the dozens of people who were never fired saying this is wrong.

One disgruntled former government contractor who Brennan fired and humiliated, or dozens of well respected security professions with a combined hundreds of years of security work at the highest levels.

Sorry, I’m going with the guys who weren’t fired.

The facts.

What facts?

1. He lost his clearance for revealing classified info. ANYONE with a security clearance would lose it for that.
3. If he was - so what?

Why do conservatives always struggle with equivalencies?

Someone losing a clearance for leaking classified information to the press is not the same as someone who criticizes a sitting president

The facts.

What facts?

3. If he was - so what?

Why do conservatives always struggle with equivalencies?

Someone losing a clearance for leaking classified information to the press is not the same as someone who criticizes a sitting president
Why do you insist on minimalizing what commie Brennan did?

BRENNAN IS A MUSLIM? I've never met an IRISH-CATHOLIC who converted to Muslim but I guess there's a first time for everything. Sure, that's why BRENNAN is turning on Trump!
download (2).jpeg

trumpkins are sick

Forum List

Back