Picture Of The Day: Trump Love!!!...It's contagious!

Sounds like a Jojo Biden quote....clean, neat, good look black...

Is the OP steve_mcgarrett resurrected? I have missed that idiot.
I said it in another thread, Jake cheerleads the unpatriotic with each new post....you go girl!
I agree that that Steve and you are the unpatriotic, lil buddy. :p
Jake is now tripping on conspiracy theories.... The mid stage of liberal delirium..... This may be fun!
The delirium is all yours, The Purge. Yes, it will be fun.

Is the OP steve_mcgarrett resurrected? I have missed that idiot.
I said it in another thread, Jake cheerleads the unpatriotic with each new post....you go girl!
I agree that that Steve and you are the unpatriotic, lil buddy. :p
Jake is now tripping on conspiracy theories.... The mid stage of liberal delirium..... This may be fun!
The delirium is all yours, The Purge. Yes, it will be fun.
Great comeback....lol!

Let's see how demented Jake really is, the insane liberal MUST HAVE the last post in a thread....are we ready and taking bets?

Let's see how demented Jake really is, the insane liberal MUST HAVE the last post in a thread....are we ready and taking bets?

What?

oops...

I dunno, Jake seems to have named himself after a Beatles drummer whilst you named yourself after the act of puking, so who's 'insane'?

What?

oops...

I dunno, Jake seems to have named himself after a Beatles drummer whilst you named yourself after the act of puking, so who's 'insane'?
1. Jake Starkey was not a Beatles drummer, and

2. When Stalin purged his generals, did he puke on them?

Jake talks to himself and his other mental class mates since most ppl end blocking the loser LOL

Never block Jake, he is an indication of just how low these liberals will go, although, there are some in here that make him look like an old time moderate zdemocrat!

Jake doesn't hear you he has half the board on ignore.....he has created his own safe zone...buuuuuaaaaahahahahahahaha

What?

oops...

And Pogo is either a cartoon possum, or a funky jumping stick....try thinking before posting .something new for you to do!

One of the best pictures in modern history. This literally scares the crap out of the left. Day by day more Americans of all backgrounds feel like she feels.

Trump hugs, kisses and holds hands with mom of gunned-down NYPD cop as he hails her service and that of other fallen officers and demands death penalty for ALL police killers

A politician kissing babies, only this time it's an old woman.

I mean, this play has been played out so many times I can't believe people fall for it any more.

One of the best pictures in modern history. This literally scares the crap out of the left. Day by day more Americans of all backgrounds feel like she feels.

Trump hugs, kisses and holds hands with mom of gunned-down NYPD cop as he hails her service and that of other fallen officers and demands death penalty for ALL police killers

A politician kissing babies, only this time it's an old woman.

I mean, this play has been played out so many times I can't believe people fall for it any more.

she looks like she is hanging on to Trump pretty tight

just another old woman is that what you are saying --LOL

you too show your hatred for the right and for Trump which blinds you from the truth

for this and other reasons the blacks are fleeing the democrat plantation by the thousands

Forum List

Back