Pick My New Avatar

th

possibility!

Know her?

Callisto, Xena's insane archenemy

Just pick one and stop sleazing around doing it.
You are very irritating in your obviousness. It's annoying.

she is so gross you have to be kidding!!!!

1) Miley Cyrus is disgusting and embarrassing.

2) Me and you made a bet that you could not keep the same avatar for 30 days, because you changed yours so frequently. The 30 days is over on the 23rd at 9am. :) :) ---- who ever wins the bet got winner badges ( 6 of them I think ) for their post, which I paid you already.

3) My postings as I said previously are going to slow down, they already have ; and I will not be on here as much.

4) Is it true Bonzi, that if the one in a zillion chance that Hillary does win the Presidency, you are going to be an aide on her staff? --- lmao.

Shadow 355

she is so gross you have to be kidding!!!!

1) Miley Cyrus is disgusting and embarrassing.

2) Me and you made a bet that you could not keep the same avatar for 30 days, because you changed yours so frequently. The 30 days is over on the 23rd at 9am. :) :) ---- who ever wins the bet got winner badges ( 6 of them I think ) for their post, which I paid you already.

3) My postings as I said previously are going to slow down, they already have ; and I will not be on here as much.

4) Is it true Bonzi, that if the one in a zillion chance that Hillary does win the Presidency, you are going to be an aide on her staff? --- lmao.

Shadow 355

Yep, I think I can hold out for another 2 hours.....

Hillary - ugh! I wouldn't work for any President currently in the race

I will use these for backups since I fully intended to change mine frequently now after being in prison!

I will probably start with Will's photo of that crazy evil blonde!

Forum List

Back