Phuck DACA and Phuck The Wall...Deploy the National Guard...now!

[QUOT

So, just shoot anyone crossing the border, eh? #MAGA!!!!

That sounds like a great idea to me.

You would only have to shoot a few of the little sonofabitches before word got around.

A lot less people would die with that policy than allowing the assholes to come into this country and commit crimes including murder.

[Q

A question bleeding heart fools are terrified to answer....Will one of you sack up?
Why are you so against law, order and the U.S. Constitution?

These Libtard assholes don't even believe in the United States of America.

They suppose to be big government weenies but they don't want to adhere to the law of the land with immigration in their despicable illegal sanctuary cities.

For you legal scholars....Can Trump authorize federal agents to use stop and identify?
With one year already behind us the Trump admin is working against time. It’s time to get stupid aggressive, no more waiting for funding and bipartisan bullshit.
Trump needs to declare war on illegal immigration, write whatever EO he needs to write and use defense funds if need be. Send the DACA “Nightmares” packing and scare the southern cockroaches home...deploy the Guard with iCE agents to patrol the streets of sanctuary cities and lay the hammer down on employers immediately.
Can this be done through EO?

I think we'd be better off deporting xenophobic pieces of shit first, drain the swamp of the scum and dirtbags dragging our country to the bottom, then maybe we can get back on track.

Until the low IQ, uninformed, ignorant Trump loyalists are put out to pasture, we have to listen to them squeal like the pigs that they are.

He doesn't need to be. He merely needs to enforce federal law.
Lol he’s not even doing that, and you want him to order the National Guard to fly in and detain everyone they encounter? :rofl:

He should order the troops to fire on illegals. We would only have to shoot a few of the little bastards before the rest would get the message.

We have lost our sovereignty if we allow other countries to export their poverty to us.

The job of the US military is to protect our sovereignty by force if necessary.

The filthy Democrats wanting to import more Democrat voters should not be justification for giving up our sovereignty.
Shoot illegals....and how do they identify illegals to shoot?

Anyone attempting to cross the border?
So, just shoot anyone crossing the border, eh? #MAGA!!!!

Pass the law! I would have no problem with it.

For you legal scholars....Can Trump authorize federal agents to use stop and identify?
With one year already behind us the Trump admin is working against time. It’s time to get stupid aggressive, no more waiting for funding and bipartisan bullshit.
Trump needs to declare war on illegal immigration, write whatever EO he needs to write and use defense funds if need be. Send the DACA “Nightmares” packing and scare the southern cockroaches home...deploy the Guard with iCE agents to patrol the streets of sanctuary cities and lay the hammer down on employers immediately.

You mean like this?

Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-133-0703-19_Polen_Litzmannstadt_Juden_hinter_Stacheldraht-640x429.jpg

Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-030-0780-26_Krakau_Razzia_von_deutscher_Ordnungspolizei-640x425.jpg

Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-017-1065-44A_Frankreich_Demarkationslinie_Kontrollposten-640x434.jpg

Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-027-1476-22A_Marseille_Gare_dArenc._Deportation_von_Juden-640x430.jpg

Were they illegally invading Germany?

I think we'd be better off deporting xenophobic pieces of shit first, drain the swamp of the scum and dirtbags dragging our country to the bottom, then maybe we can get back on track.

Until the low IQ, uninformed, ignorant Trump loyalists are put out to pasture, we have to listen to them squeal like the pigs that they are.

If you did the first, you wouldn't be here to do the second!

Haha...only in the backward, twisted mind of an un-American LefTard would REAL Americans who respect law, order and the Constiitution be considered “pieces of shits dragging the country to the bottom”...fucking bizarre!
Why do you hate our laws and the Constitution?

Forum List

Back