'Phrases' we'll hear 81 year old Joe say tonight.............

Let me tell you some history. National Republicans sent a mob down to Florida to riot and stop the recount. Much like then, Trump sent a mob to stop the certification of Joe Biden as president. He wanted the riot to achieve what it did in 2000. Stop the process, and have the Supreme Court decide. It didn't work.
Nope. National democrats sent a mob down to Florida first to look for anything they can find to spin into a recount. They manufactured the pregnant, dimpled and hanging chad nonsense knowing it would work on the rubes like yourself.
How many recounts did Algore win?
I’ll answer for you because I know you won’t.
Zero.

Were they afraid the recount was going to show Gore won? That must be it otherwise why stop it?

You're making excuses I don't believe you truly believe. If things were reverse I know you'd see clearer.

Should we have rioted when Recounts, backed by the Republican party and the Trump campaign, were conducted in counties in Wisconsin, Arizona and Texas and at a statewide level in Georgia.
What Gore was doing was only counting his ballots and throwing out Bush ballots.
Years after they discovered that Al Gore never won.

He will mention a bill which was negotiated with GOP agreed in the GOP Senate...

Agreed by the Border Partol

And refused to be brought to to the house for a vote. You ask why the border doesn't work, just look at why Congress didn't even vote on it (Congress didn't reject it, they were stopped). And we why a bill which was to help was stopped. It was stopped so they can try and manipulate your vote next Nov, Republicans in the Senate saw it as the solution, Democrats saw it as a solution, Border Patrol saw it as a solution, even a lot of Republicans in Congress saw it as a solution.
It was stopped and Government can't serve one person..
Will he explained why he opened the border 3 years ago? You have to be very, very stupid to support this man.

Trump and Biden both had classified docs. Neither were charged. Although both had different reasons for having them. Did Trump teach a class on classified documents like Biden did?

Compared to the Clinton's the Biden's are more corrupt? That sentence just proved what a political hack and moron you are. Because I believe you truly believe that. If I thought you were lying maybe I'd have a little respect but you are a true believer. What a fucking idiot.
Biden never taught shit, Dumbass.

I think it would be more fun to guess about How Much Adderall they'll have to give the old fossilized turd.

I'm thinking 100 mg in one shot. Look to see how 'wired' he is at first.

Why does he do it? He obviously doesn't care about The American People, he shouldn't need the money because -- Well, he's not going to be around that much longer and Vanilla Ice Cream doesn't cost that much.

Why does he keep lying, stealing and cheating??

I remember the first time I ever caught a Shark. A Black Tip. Good eating. Real good eating. But you gotta bleed and gut them right away or the taste goes downhill pretty quick.

So, we did. We gutted the little bastard and he jumped off the boat, back into the water and promptly started eating his own guts!

Sharks! They're just eating machines. It's all they know. Anybody that knows anything about them will tell you the same thing.

I truly believe dimocrap scum are the same way. Lying, stealing, cheating and lying, cheating stealing some more -- It's all they know. It's they only thing they know. So...... It's all they do. Like the Shark, they'll do it up to the minute they die.

BTW, that shark tasted GOOD. Gotta remove that vein under their 'spine' cut them into steaks and I grill them with melted butter and Lemon juice. Fast and hot. Real fast and real hot. Tastes like Swordfish. Sometimes (like this one) better.

Most Americans believe Biden is worse off.
They left lies..
They only say Trump is doing what Biden is doing because there are plenty of idiots willing to believe anything they say without question.
The left serves them a shitsandwich and they swallow it whole and ask for more. Ummmmmmm yummy.....love the taste of your shit.

I think it would be more fun to guess about How Much Adderall they'll have to give the old fossilized turd.

I'm thinking 100 mg in one shot. Look to see how 'wired' he is at first.

Why does he do it? He obviously doesn't care about The American People, he shouldn't need the money because -- Well, he's not going to be around that much longer and Vanilla Ice Cream doesn't cost that much.

Why does he keep lying, stealing and cheating??

I remember the first time I ever caught a Shark. A Black Tip. Good eating. Real good eating. But you gotta bleed and gut them right away or the taste goes downhill pretty quick.

So, we did. We gutted the little bastard and he jumped off the boat, back into the water and promptly started eating his own guts!

Sharks! They're just eating machines. It's all they know. Anybody that knows anything about them will tell you the same thing.

I truly believe dimocrap scum are the same way. Lying, stealing, cheating and lying, cheating stealing some more -- It's all they know. It's they only thing they know. So...... It's all they do. Like the Shark, they'll do it up to the minute they die.

BTW, that shark tasted GOOD. Gotta remove that vein under their 'spine' cut them into steaks and I grill them with melted butter and Lemon juice. Fast and hot. Real fast and real hot. Tastes like Swordfish. Sometimes (like this one) better.
Isn't Shark meat poisonous?

They left lies..
They only say Trump is doing what Biden is doing because there are plenty of idiots willing to believe anything they say without question.
The left serves them a shitsandwich and they swallow it whole and ask for more. Ummmmmmm yummy.....love the taste of your shit.

Yes.
Just like with the border. They know their guy is the reason the country is being flooded by the third-world, so they are doing everything they can to deflect the blame.
It's the same here. They know Biden has been slipping badly mentally, so they are making the absurd claims that Trump is even worse.

What
Wait a minute
And. And. And.
Trump danger to America
Illegals help us
Insurrection
Help me

Last edited:
He will say that! :uhoh3:

1709844662954.png

Isn't Shark meat poisonous?
Not a bit. Black Tip is real good. The others, I don't bother with. 3 to 4 feet long, no more. Barracuda is about the same. 3, 4 feet.

Any bigger and their might be a mercury problem...... Don't know. I only used to worry about getting the right size range.

Sharks don't have bones, so you don't have to bother with filet-ing them. You also don't worry about the skin, it just peels off when cook. There's a vein running inside, down the center and you have to get that out cleanly.

Gator tail is good, too. You can buy it commercially now, I think. Tastes like Frogs Legs. I used to get my own but when you shoot them, they automatically dive to the bottom and I got tired of jumping in after them. Never know, his Big Daddy might be down there. Not cool. Gator tail is about the same -- 3 feet to 4 feet. A lot of people take them a LOT bigger but not me. I'm not all that wil about the big ones. Too 'gamey' for my tastes.

Don't mess with Gators unless you're with someone that knows his stuff. They WILL drown you if they're big enough.

Had some guy that would dive the Water Traps on Golf Courses for the balls and a gator got him not too long ago.

I quit playing in the woods many years ago. Too old these days. Besides, all the fun is gone. Too many people, too many rules.

Wouldn't mind getting a big Python and having some boots made, though

The bottom line is the theme of the night will be to 'deflect blame'. Biden learned it from Obama, never accept responsibility for any of the bad things.

These last four years have really sucked for millions of Americans.

Covid
40 year high inflation
20 year high mortgage rates
Historically high gas and fuel prices
Disastrous withdrawl of Afghanistan
Two wars now raging
And of course the REAL biggee, Joe's third-world invasion!!!

But Joe will not take responsibility for any of it, and instead he'll be pointing fingers away from him faster than someone born with ten fingers on both hands could have.

Not a bit. Black Tip is real good. The others, I don't bother with. 3 to 4 feet long, no more. Barracuda is about the same. 3, 4 feet.

Any bigger and their might be a mercury problem...... Don't know. I only used to worry about getting the right size range.

Sharks don't have bones, so you don't have to bother with filet-ing them. You also don't worry about the skin, it just peels off when cook. There's a vein running inside, down the center and you have to get that out cleanly.

Gator tail is good, too. You can buy it commercially now, I think. Tastes like Frogs Legs. I used to get my own but when you shoot them, they automatically dive to the bottom and I got tired of jumping in after them. Never know, his Big Daddy might be down there. Not cool. Gator tail is about the same -- 3 feet to 4 feet. A lot of people take them a LOT bigger but not me. I'm not all that wil about the big ones. Too 'gamey' for my tastes.

Don't mess with Gators unless you're with someone that knows his stuff. They WILL drown you if they're big enough.

Had some guy that would dive the Water Traps on Golf Courses for the balls and a gator got him not too long ago.

I quit playing in the woods many years ago. Too old these days. Besides, all the fun is gone. Too many people, too many rules.

Wouldn't mind getting a big Python and having some boots made, though
Must be only Greenland Shark.

Have you seen your 401K? Oh I forgot you don't have one.

Lucky for us most poor people either vote Democratic or don't vote at all.

P.S. Did you see how well unions did last year? All those employees got a big raise last year. Perhaps Trump's uneducated whites need to organize into unions and not mobs trying to overthrow the government.

Yes he did. You just don't know it. It's a fact and I know facts scare you.
Do you think he’ll tell the American people WWIII is coming soon?

Do you think he’ll tell the American people WWIII is coming soon?
No that's Republicans who say stupid shit like that. Didn't Trump say there will be no more Pennsylvania if he loses? Or that the economy is going to fall apart if Biden wins. Or a recession is coming.

Your predictions never come true.

No that's Republicans who say stupid shit like that. Didn't Trump say there will be no more Pennsylvania if he loses? Or that the economy is going to fall apart if Biden wins. Or a recession is coming.

Your predictions never come true.
You must be a child, because there is little difference between dumb Joe and Don on all major issues. Yet inconceivably, you support one unconditionally and hate the other. :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back