'Phrases' we'll hear 81 year old Joe say tonight.............

1. 'Jan 6th'
2. 'Rural white rage!'
3. 'Democracy is at stake!'
4. 'Maga Republicans'

Anyone?

Inflation going down, solid job numbers, decent GDP, student loan forgiveness, all the unions who won big last year, record stock market

The only thing Republicans can complain about is the border. And we had a deal but Trump put a cabosh on that. Isn't that illegal?

I would definitely explain the 4 cases against Trump and what Trump is hoping for. To delay them and pardon himself.

"who the Hell wants to watch baby hands play air accordion for four years?" That's what he should say.

stand with Isracrane.........threat to democracy.....people are afraid to cross the border......white trash fake dog faced pony soldiers,,,,,,,forgive drug debts.....'mo money fo' yall.......

1. 'Jan 6th'
2. 'Rural white rage!'
3. 'Democracy is at stake!'
4. 'Maga Republicans'

Anyone?

1. "My son Beau died in Iraq"
2. "I was raised in the ________ community" (the name of the community may even change at different points in his speech)
3. "You think I'm joking, but I'm serious"
4. "Greedy corporations"
5. "Putin, Putin, Putin!"

The cultists won't question any of it.

Where's the little girls at?
1709832527081.png

Inflation going down, solid job numbers, decent GDP, student loan forgiveness, all the unions who won big last year, record stock market

The only thing Republicans can complain about is the border. And we had a deal but Trump put a cabosh on that. Isn't that illegal?

I would definitely explain the 4 cases against Trump and what Trump is hoping for. To delay them and pardon himself.
He will mention a bill which was negotiated with GOP agreed in the GOP Senate...

Agreed by the Border Partol

And refused to be brought to to the house for a vote. You ask why the border doesn't work, just look at why Congress didn't even vote on it (Congress didn't reject it, they were stopped). And we why a bill which was to help was stopped. It was stopped so they can try and manipulate your vote next Nov, Republicans in the Senate saw it as the solution, Democrats saw it as a solution, Border Patrol saw it as a solution, even a lot of Republicans in Congress saw it as a solution.
It was stopped and Government can't serve one person..

Forum List

Back