'Phrases' we'll hear 81 year old Joe say tonight.............

You must be a child, because there is little difference between dumb Joe and Don on all major issues. Yet inconceivably, you support one unconditionally and hate the other. :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Biden is the one who comes with the platform to flood America with the third-world, so he's the one who needs to go.

Biden is the one who comes with the platform to flood America with the third-world, so he's the one who needs to go.
Agreed, yet dumb Don while potus, did almost nothing to solve the issue he so often spoke about.

I suspect Don is an establishment psyop.

You must be a child, because there is little difference between dumb Joe and Don on all major issues. Yet inconceivably, you support one unconditionally and hate the other. :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
Huge differences between the two men and the two parties. If you don't know this then you're the one who's nuts.

Then stay home!

Yea, I'm a child who believes in middle class first not trickle down.

I believe in pro choice.

And I see a HUGE difference between us liberals here on this board and Republicans. We aren't even close. You guys are Nazi's.

So you are wrong. There is a HUGE diff between the two parties.

So we don't allow immigrants in anymore? Since when? Maybe when unemployment is high I would agree to stop the flow of immigration but unemployment is near zero and we aren't reproducing nearly fast enough. I think we need them.

Huge differences between the two men and the two parties. If you don't know this then you're the one who's nuts.

Then stay home!

Yea, I'm a child who believes in middle class first not trickle down.

I believe in pro choice.

And I see a HUGE difference between us liberals here on this board and Republicans. We aren't even close. You guys are Nazi's.

So you are wrong. There is a HUGE diff between the two parties.
Sorry, but you’re terribly uninformed. We can’t debate until you get informed. You are an unknowing dupe of the establishment.

You hate your fellow Americans and love the criminal establishment. Crazy!

By what measure?

Stop listening to propagandists like Joe Scarborough and the lesbian serial fabricator Rachell Maddow.
I'm looking at Trump speeches. I'm getting my information from the horses mouth himself. And the dumbass is mentally unstable.

He thinks Obama is still President. He slurs his words. He rambles on about nonsense. He doesn't know the difference between his ex-wife Marla Maples and E Gean Carroll. Only stupid people would vote for this buffoon.

Biden, on the other hand, kicked ass last night. He fucked Trump and the Reps up!

Now go home little boy and do your homework!

Forum List

Back