'Phrases' we'll hear 81 year old Joe say tonight.............

Have you seen your 401K? Oh I forgot you don't have one.

Lucky for us most poor people either vote Democratic or don't vote at all.

P.S. Did you see how well unions did last year? All those employees got a big raise last year. Perhaps Trump's uneducated whites need to organize into unions and not mobs trying to overthrow the government.

wow

No it's a fact. Mitch said Trump was responsible for the insurrection. Unfortunately, he's no longer president so it will have to be a criminal court to charge him for what he did.

So here we are. He's got 4 cases against him. Mitch should have just convicted Trump. Then we'd be whipping Ron DeSantis' ass.
Mitch lied.
There was no insurrection......and Trump had no opportunity or motive to conduct an insurrection.
And the simple fact that an insurrection would have to be done once he's out of office, not when he's still in office.
It would be classified as a refusal to abdicate, not an insurrection.
An insurrection is an armed conflict to take power.

When you bring charges against your chief political rival using statutes that haven't been used against anyone else in 70 years or that you had to amend so that you could bring them? When you attempt to take someone off ballots because they took part in an insurrection yet you don't charge them with insurrection? When the Governor of New York comes out in a public statement telling investors in New York not to worry about being charged like Trump because that statute was only invoked for him? When a judge accuses a real estate developer of "fraud" in a deal where the lender was paid in full and on time?

Which cases were bullshit? ALL of them!
Biden didn't bring charges.

When you lie to the FBI, you get charged. When you try to overthrow our democracy, you get charged. WHen you break into voting machines, you get charged. When your business evades taxes, you get charged.

Yes, Trump is a habitual line crosser and he dared us. Thought he was above the law. Well he's not. You can charge Biden if you can find anything to pin on him. So far nothing.

No one else has ever acted like Trump or lied as much. And in the past, the Republicans would have forced Trump to resign. He won't go away. So we have to throw everything we have at him because he has the republicans in the palm of his hand and the Supreme court in his pocket.

Mitch lied.
There was no insurrection......and Trump had no opportunity or motive to conduct an insurrection.
And the simple fact that an insurrection would have to be done once he's out of office, not when he's still in office.
It would be classified as a refusal to abdicate, not an insurrection.
An insurrection is an armed conflict to take power.

Let me tell you some history. National Republicans sent a mob down to Florida to riot and stop the recount. Much like then, Trump sent a mob to stop the certification of Joe Biden as president. He wanted the riot to achieve what it did in 2000. Stop the process, and have the Supreme Court decide. It didn't work.

"who shit my pants?"

"who brought that hot fucking 9-year old??"

"truintdashunsuffarbledapreshure!!"

"I can't take any questions or I'll get in trouble."

"She was 12.... I was 30.... anyway...."

When you lie to the FBI, you get charged. When you try to overthrow our democracy, you get charged. WHen you break into voting machines, you get charged. When your business evades taxes, you get charged.

Yes, Trump is a habitual line crosser and he dared us. Thought he was above the law. Well he's not. You can charge Biden if you can find anything to pin on him. So far nothing.

No one else has ever acted like Trump or lied as much. And in the past, the Republicans would have forced Trump to resign. He won't go away. So we have to throw everything we have at him because he has the republicans in the palm of his hand and the Supreme court in his pocket.
So charge Trump with insurrection. Why haven't you, Sealy?

I'll tell you why! Because you don't have a case and never HAVE had a case! Instead you attack him with these bullshit "lawfare" cases designed to bleed him of money and take him off the campaign trail! So tell me...how's that working out for you so far?

Trump won't "go away"? Neither would Joe Biden, you buffoon! He ran for President so many times it became farce! He was starting that run back when Nixon was in the White House!

So charge Trump with insurrection. Why haven't you, Sealy?

I'll tell you why! Because you don't have a case and never HAVE had a case! Instead you attack him with these bullshit "lawfare" cases designed to bleed him of money and take him off the campaign trail! So tell me...how's that working out for you so far?

Trump won't "go away"? Neither would Joe Biden, you buffoon! He ran for President so many times it became farce! He was starting that run back when Nixon was in the White House!
Until this month, House Republicans referred to information provided by a “highly credible” FBI informant as the core of their case to impeach President Biden. This week, they quietly deleted any mention of that source from official documents. This one small move speaks volumes about an ill-founded GOP crusade that seems finally to be reaching an embarrassing denouement.

Now that's a witch hunt.

Don't worry about why we didn't charge him with insurrection. Focus on what we did charge him with. 4 cases 91 counts. And Sidney Powell has already plead guilty.

I'm curious whether you think Joe Biden should be "charged" for lying...for using "lawfare" to subvert our democracy...for evading taxes for years...for stealing classified documents and storing them in unsafe places? I used to think that the Clinton's were corrupt, Sealy but compared to the Biden family? They look like a couple of innocent lambs!

Until this month, House Republicans referred to information provided by a “highly credible” FBI informant as the core of their case to impeach President Biden. This week, they quietly deleted any mention of that source from official documents. This one small move speaks volumes about an ill-founded GOP crusade that seems finally to be reaching an embarrassing denouement.

Now that's a witch hunt.

Don't worry about why we didn't charge him with insurrection. Focus on what we did charge him with. 4 cases 91 counts. And Sidney Powell has already plead guilty.
So don't ask why he wasn't charged with insurrection? Concentrate instead on the 91 counts of the "lawfare" cases that you on the left have ginned up? That's funny stuff. I hope you're not the best and brightest of the left on this board, Sealy. I was hoping for a challenge.

As for the evidence against the Bidens? It's a veritable mountain. If you think discrediting one informant makes all of the rest of the things the Biden's have done somehow disappear then you're either incredibly naive or not that bright! :)

Let me tell you some history. National Republicans sent a mob down to Florida to riot and stop the recount. Much like then, Trump sent a mob to stop the certification of Joe Biden as president. He wanted the riot to achieve what it did in 2000. Stop the process, and have the Supreme Court decide. It didn't work.
The group you claim was a mob prevented Gore from stealing the election.
And since when has telling supporters to "go to the Capital peacefully and let your voices be heard" ever been a mob.
What happened at the Capital was more the fault of the lax security and the actual violence that those Trump supporters were subjected to.
Any time someone fires concussion grenades and teargas into a crowd it's bound to cause a panic.

Rent is really high. Ask your landlord. Food companies are gouging us.

Inflation isn't that bad for all of us. For example it's killing you but when interest rates go up, I get better interest rates on my 6 month cd's or 3, 5 year cd's. I don't have a mortgage anymore do you? You poor thing.

Inflation hit poor people the hardest. Poor you.

Rent is high, because expenses are high!!!
Just last year, I had to spend $22K for a roof on a small two-bedroom rental. Several years ago, it would have been half that price!

“Can I get another bowl of tapioca? I just offloaded the last in in my Depends”

I'm curious whether you think Joe Biden should be "charged" for lying...for using "lawfare" to subvert our democracy...for evading taxes for years...for stealing classified documents and storing them in unsafe places? I used to think that the Clinton's were corrupt, Sealy but compared to the Biden family? They look like a couple of innocent lambs!
Trump and Biden both had classified docs. Neither were charged. Although both had different reasons for having them. Did Trump teach a class on classified documents like Biden did?

Compared to the Clinton's the Biden's are more corrupt? That sentence just proved what a political hack and moron you are. Because I believe you truly believe that. If I thought you were lying maybe I'd have a little respect but you are a true believer. What a fucking idiot.

1. 'Jan 6th'
2. 'Rural white rage!'
3. 'Democracy is at stake!'
4. 'Maga Republicans'

Anyone?

umm.. "misserfeisterfft"
"The thing is".... followed by pause as he tries to get his slow mind re-engaged
"uhh"... followed by pause as he loses his place on prompter. This will happen a lot.

The group you claim was a mob prevented Gore from stealing the election.
And since when has telling supporters to "go to the Capital peacefully and let your voices be heard" ever been a mob.
What happened at the Capital was more the fault of the lax security and the actual violence that those Trump supporters were subjected to.
Any time someone fires concussion grenades and teargas into a crowd it's bound to cause a panic.
Were they afraid the recount was going to show Gore won? That must be it otherwise why stop it?

You're making excuses I don't believe you truly believe. If things were reverse I know you'd see clearer.

Should we have rioted when Recounts, backed by the Republican party and the Trump campaign, were conducted in counties in Wisconsin, Arizona and Texas and at a statewide level in Georgia.

Trump and Biden both had classified docs. Neither were charged. Although both had different reasons for having them. Did Trump teach a class on classified documents like Biden did?

Compared to the Clinton's the Biden's are more corrupt? That sentence just proved what a political hack and moron you are. Because I believe you truly believe that. If I thought you were lying maybe I'd have a little respect but you are a true believer. What a fucking idiot.
Trump was president and Biden took his when he wasn't president.
Clinton and Biden and Obama are all as corrupt as you can get. So is Bush for that matter.

Forum List

Back