Photoshop Wasserman for next group pic

dogs-humping_zpscd4b7a53.jpg

lmao!!!!

The more you look at the pic, the more you realize why "she" was late for the picture.

Its okay, I understand you have to try and save face.

All the face in the world couldn't save you from this mess.

:rofl:

Dumb ass
Shut up and go wash my car, beaner.....And if you steal the two quarters in the cupholder i'll kick the hispanic out o' ya'.:mad:

If I steal the two quarters in your cupholder you can always get your tramp to go out on the street corner and earn two more. Of course, she'd have to do two tricks to earn the fifty cents.

All the face in the world couldn't save you from this mess.

:rofl:

Dumb ass
Shut up and go wash my car, beaner.....And if you steal the two quarters in the cupholder i'll kick the hispanic out o' ya'.:mad:

If I steal the two quarters in your cupholder you can always get your tramp to go out on the street corner and earn two more. Of course, she'd have to do two tricks to earn the fifty cents.
And when you're done washing the car, go mow my fucking lawn.

Yeah, it's gonna need washing after that crackhead you stick your dick in gets double-teamed in the back seat by two vagrants.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Yeah, it's gonna need washing after that crackhead you stick your dick in gets double-teamed in the back seat by two vagrants.
HEY!......I didn't tell you take a goddamn break. Get the spoon out o' the frijoles and go sweep my fuckin' porch, Paco.

Pelosi and Wasserman are at the center of it all. Suprise! Not.

Yes, all the liberals who posted here failed to just admit the mistake, instead they had to excuse it all. I found it a perfect reflection of what's wrong with the far left.

Forum List

Back