Photo of Leann Tweeden (Al Franken's accuser) grabbing a man's butt goes viral

Lame photo. But seriously, if she really did grab a man's butt any real man wouldn't care. What Al Franken did was reprehensible. That's just how it is and how it always will be. It's the difference between the sexes.

The law does not differentiate by gender, not criminal and not civil.

From the photo, the parties were on a stage of some sort. There is a microphone in front of the man suggesting that he was singing or performing when his ass was grabbed. This leads to a conclusion that the ass-grabbing was not a pass at the man, but part of the show itself. It was scripted. Not unlike any ass-grabbing scene in a tv show or movie.

Most guys would enjoy having their butts grabbed by a gorgeous babe like Leann.

Homosexual pink pussy hat wearing Moon Bats not so much so.

A new photo is sparking a debate of whether sexual assault goes one way (male-female) or both:
hAeCQXm.jpg
hAeCQXm.jpg
A scripted moment in a show looks to be.

But the key thing with this photo is that it appears that the guitarist is wide awake. I could be wrong about that, but it sure seems like he is awake and aware of what is being done to him.

I know, I know. This is more distraction and political, so its a waste ot time trying to convince the Subpar IQ left.

From the photo, the parties were on a stage of some sort. There is a microphone in front of the man suggesting that he was singing or performing when his ass was grabbed. This leads to a conclusion that the ass-grabbing was not a pass at the man, but part of the show itself. It was scripted. Not unlike any ass-grabbing scene in a tv show or movie.
Plus, he looks to be awake at that moment....so....

Lame photo. But seriously, if she really did grab a man's butt any real man wouldn't care. What Al Franken did was reprehensible. That's just how it is and how it always will be. It's the difference between the sexes.

Who is anyone to tell anyone else what they should or should not care about?

I live in the world of reality. Are you seriously going to try and argue most men you know would actually have an issue if Leann Tweeden grabbed their butt and hit on them? Really?

No it doesn't. But there are certainly differences between these sexes and how these incidents are viewed. Like it or not that's just reality.

I live in the world of reality. Are you seriously going to try and argue most men you know would actually have an issue if Leann Tweeden grabbed their butt and hit on them? Really?

Of course not most. No one said that. But to state that a "real man" would not care is not accurate. There are many "real men" who would.

No it doesn't. But there are certainly differences between these sexes and how these incidents are viewed. Like it or not that's just reality.

But it does differentiate when it come to acceptance of the act.

Boxers are assaulting their opponents, but rarely, if ever arrested for such assaults.

Of course not most. No one said that. But to state that a "real man" would not care is not accurate. There are many "real men" who would.

Clearly you're not dealing with "real men". No "man" is going to whine like a little bitch because a beautiful woman hit on him and touched his butt. Reject her if he's already taken? Sure. But not whine about it.

You have to get out more!

I get out plenty. One example is Statutory Rape. It is no longer gender specific, the law has been corrected (at least in CA.). However, your point that justice is not always gender neutral is correct.

Clearly you're not dealing with "real men". No "man" is going to whine like a little bitch because a beautiful woman hit on him and touched his butt. Reject her if he's already taken? Sure. But not whine about it.

Now you're moving the goal posts. First you said "any real man wouldn't care". Now you're saying, "whine like a little bitch". Which would you like to discuss? They are completely different things, after all.

You have to get out more!

I get out plenty. One example is Statutory Rape. It is no longer gender specific, the law has been corrected (at least in CA.). However, your point that justice is not always gender neutral is correct.

"It is no longer gender specific, the law has been corrected (at least in CA.)."

Haha...."corrected"? WTF
Nothing is "gender specific" anymore...right? You wack-jobs hate differentiating between man and woman....haha...I love it....please keep up this crazy level of Loon.
It's no longer Right vs. Left it's officially Sane vs. Insane......thanks

Now you're moving the goal posts. First you said "any real man wouldn't care". Now you're saying, "whine like a little bitch". Which would you like to discuss? They are completely different things, after all.

Nope. I never moved the goal posts. You're playing semantics. You know the point I'm making. You just realized I'm right and won't admit it.

That actually happened to me. True story. She was all hands, and I couldn't get away from her constant grabbing and rubbing and stroking, and suggestive talk, but then I woke up.

It would be quite a show if the guitarist came out and suggested he felt violated and held it in for so many years.

Without question, abuse seems to be a one way street and it's not fair.
I don't know one man that would be upset with that.

Big deal. Frankin did the honorable thing and apologized as soon as he was aware of the need to apologize. Whatever she might have done doesn't change that.
You mean Al Franken sexually harassed her and 2 other women, so far, and apologized after getting caught...and nothing changes that. :p

Nope. I never moved the goal posts. You're playing semantics. You know the point I'm making. You just realized I'm right and won't admit it.

Words mean things, and yours changed. You're arguing two different things.

Maybe your words really don't mean anything.

Forum List

Back