Photo of Leann Tweeden (Al Franken's accuser) grabbing a man's butt goes viral

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
A new photo is sparking a debate of whether sexual assault goes one way (male-female) or both:
hAeCQXm.jpg
hAeCQXm.jpg

Big deal. Frankin did the honorable thing and apologized as soon as he was aware of the need to apologize. Whatever she might have done doesn't change that.

• Banned
Big deal. Frankin did the honorable thing and apologized as soon as he was aware of the need to apologize. Whatever she might have done doesn't change that.
Will this man apologize?
But will Leann Tweeden do the honorable thing and apologize to the guitarist?

It would be quite a show if the guitarist came out and suggested he felt violated and held it in for so many years.

Without question, abuse seems to be a one way street and it's not fair.

----------------------------------------------------- feck apology as it means nothing and is only done for political purposes . Course not a big deal what 'azzwpe' franken did anyway in my opinion . And this photo is no big deal either , just some payback i suppose because they have the photo . .

----------------------------------------------------- feck apology as it means nothing and is only done for political purposes . Course not a big deal what 'azzwpe' franken did anyway in my opinion . And this photo is no big deal either , just some payback i suppose because they have the photo . .
In this other photo we see what happens when a man who is not a Democratic Senator grabbs Tweeden's butt (She grabs his ass):
Patricia O. Shea on Twitter
#cnnsotu #sundaymorning #AMJoy

It would be quite a show if the guitarist came out and suggested he felt violated and held it in for so many years.

It's not fair to who?

To any men facing abuse. Physical, mental and career-wise. It happens, I assure you.

I assume this guy didn't care, any more than Janet Jackson had a costume malfunction, but the fact is that it does happen. Worse, there is nowhere to turn in most cases as men are just expected to welcome or enjoy it.

Last edited:
In this other photo we see what happens when a man who is not a Democratic Senator grabbs Tweeden's butt (She grabs his ass):
Patricia O. Shea on Twitter
#cnnsotu #sundaymorning #AMJoy

They were putting on a show for the military. Girls being a little raunchy is an expected part of the show. Has been for a long time. I'm not trying to defend her, but at least be honest about the situation.

Assault dealt with in a timely manner is legit.

Assault claimed without evidence 40 years after the supposed event is opportunity.

Will this man apologize?
But will Leann Tweeden do the honorable thing and apologize to the guitarist?

Dang, I had the sneaking suspicion all along that the root of all of this was simply that these guys (calling her one of the guys) on this tour were just having one long party on this tour, as I'm sure comedians, musicians, etc., do all the time, and all sorts of pranks and horseplay and grab ass and whatever else you want to call it was going on,

and this woman was all in on the 'fun', but suddenly 10 years later in this mania she decides to get religion,

and Franken takes the bullet.

lol, but that would have looked like I was defending Franken.

I would like to know more.

You really would figure joosmedia to counter with something like this. Weimer Germany had various weinsteining incidents in pre ww2 Berlin. A couple Germans got pissed.

It's not fair to who?

To any men facing abuse. Physical, mental and career-wise. It happens, I assure you.
Abuse isn't fair to anyone victimized by it. That it seems to be a one way street suggests that women are more likely to be affected by this type of abuse. Of course it is not fair.

New Topics

Forum List

Back