Roy Moore, the gift that keeps giving

Anti-gay supporters rally for Moore, worrying LGBT community

Here is everyone's favorite child molester hanging out with an equally vile group of homophobic idiots that think it is their place to tell people who to have sex with.

I truly feel sorry for the folks living in Alabama that are not homophobic racist, it has to suck to know that the majority of your state are.

.....and THAT is why I want for Moore to win next month....I want him to "keep on giving"......to the democrats in the upcoming midterms.

I hear his support is exactly because of his stance on social issues like homosexuality and abortion. So it shouldn't be any surprise or any news flash that the group has always been among Moore's supporters.

I agree the whole bunch is gross.

Here is everyone's favorite child molester hanging out with an equally vile group of homophobic idiots that think it is their place to tell people who to have sex with.

I truly feel sorry for the folks living in Alabama that are not homophobic racist, it has to suck to know that the majority of your state are.
Already a thread on this! Please use the search box.

How Wonderful: Anti-Gay Supporters Rally For Roy Moore!

Alabama is behind almost 50 years ... They are still stuck on Segregation

A judge in Alabama ruled that a white community can form its own school system, citing race as a factor.

Alabama Judge Says Segregation Good for Black Kids

OK OK, everyone gets it. the dumb liberal bigots hate Southerners and Christians

OK OK, everyone gets it. the dumb liberal bigots hate Southerners and Christians

I am neither dumb nor a liberal, but I do hate homophobic, racist morons that give real Christians a bad name.

Al Franken should be very happy. He hates fags worse than Moore does.

Forum List

Back