Photo-Framer Denied Freedom To Operate....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
....as they see fit!

This isn't America....certainly not the 'home of the free' America, if a business can't determine its own rules of operation!

When the photo-framing establishment was confronted by a customer, with pictures that any right-minded individual would recognize as offensive, even tasteless....they refused to offer the photo-framing services for which they'd become famous....

o.jpg

They proclaimed their right and refused to frame the horrid items!!!!

The full force of the government came down like a hammer on an anvil!!!

They were taken to court....

...fined $135,000 dollars for the refusal!!!

....and then the right-minded government officials slapped a gag order on the business owners, effectively proclaiming "Just shut up and get out of business!!!"

Why couldn't the 'customer' simply wandered on down the street to another establishment that was more.....permissive???

OH...WAIT!!!!

I made a tiny little mistake.

The customer did simply move on...and there was no government action...no fine, no gag order....because the customer was a conservative....
Unlike the Lesbian couple in the bakery controversy, this customer didn't file a claim with the state, stating that the refusal to frame a photo had caused her to suffer from 88 symptoms of mental anguish including “doubt,” “surprise,” “uncertainty,” “worry” and a “dislike of going to work.”

"Katie Richter, a 27-year-old St. Louis native who currently lives in Aspen, CO, attended inauguration last Friday to show support for President Trump. She even hit up one of the inaugural balls (Heartland States Society Ball) with her date and snapped plenty of photos to commemorate her trip to D.C.

However, when Richter went to Suitable For Framing in Aspen to frame some photos and memorabilia like her inaugural ball ticket, she was denied service because of her support for Trump.

Befuddled, Richter took to social media to share her account.

“Wow!” She wrote in a Facebook post. “Talk about a one-way street with liberals.”

In an interview with Red Alert Politics, Richter said that when she moved to Aspen from St. Louis, she joked about having to hide her conservative opinions and deleting her Facebook account."
Trump supporter denied service: Company won’t frame inauguration photo

"Where is all the tolerance and acceptance of other's views? What happened to "females sticking together and supporting one another"? What about extending respect to others that every Anti-Trump supporter loves to gab on about?" I'll tell you where it is. It doesn't exist! They only want to hear things that align with their ideology and their deranged agenda."
Suitable for Framing - Aspen, Colorado - Home Decor | Facebook

Last edited:
Sue the company. End of story.

Notice you didn't share that advice when the customer was a homosexual.

Why the double standard?

When was I opposed to gays suing businesses who wouldn't serve them?

Oh bullshit, and you know it. You're fine with the guy in the OP having to resort to a lawsuit, but the collectivist homosexuals? No, they get the full force of the federal government behind them.

Fucking hypocrite.

Why the double standard?

Oh bullshit, and you know it. You're fine with the guy in the OP having to resort to a lawsuit, but the collectivist homosexuals? No, they get the full force of the federal government behind them.

Fucking hypocrite.

You're pathetic. Lawsuits are subject to the law dumbass.

Why the double standard?

Fucking hypocrite.

Which has nothing to do with the point. Do you or do you not believe the federal government should intervene in this case EXACTLY AS THEY DID with the homosexuals denied service? Yes or no?

We all know the answer, so once again, fucking hypocrite.

Why the double standard?

Fucking hypocrite.

Why the double standard?

Don't lie about what I've done or said.

....as they see fit!

This isn't America....certainly not the 'home of the free' America, if a business can't determine its own rules of operation!

When the photo-framing establishment was confronted by a customer, with pictures that any right-minded individual would recognize as offensive, even tasteless....they refused to offer the photo-framing services for which they'd become famous....

o.jpg

....and then the right-minded government officials slapped a gag order on the business owners, effectively proclaiming "Just shut up and get out of business!!!"

Why couldn't the 'customer' simply wandered on down the street to another establishment that was more.....permissive???

OH...WAIT!!!!

The customer did simply move on...and there was no government action...no fine, no gag order....because the customer was a conservative....
Unlike the Lesbian couple in the bakery controversy, this customer didn't file a claim with the state, stating that the refusal to frame a photo had caused her to suffer from 88 symptoms of mental anguish including “doubt,” “surprise,” “uncertainty,” “worry” and a “dislike of going to work.”

"Katie Richter, a 27-year-old St. Louis native who currently lives in Aspen, CO, attended inauguration last Friday to show support for President Trump. She even hit up one of the inaugural balls (Heartland States Society Ball) with her date and snapped plenty of photos to commemorate her trip to D.C.

However, when Richter went to Suitable For Framing in Aspen to frame some photos and memorabilia like her inaugural ball ticket, she was denied service because of her support for Trump.

“Wow!” She wrote in a Facebook post. “Talk about a one-way street with liberals.”

In an interview with Red Alert Politics, Richter said that when she moved to Aspen from St. Louis, she joked about having to hide her conservative opinions and deleting her Facebook account."

"Where is all the tolerance and acceptance of other's views? What happened to "females sticking together and supporting one another"? What about extending respect to others that every Anti-Trump supporter loves to gab on about?" I'll tell you where it is. It doesn't exist! They only want to hear things that align with their ideology and their deranged agenda."

This story makes no sense unless we see the photos.

Why the double standard?

Fucking hypocrite.

Why the double standard?

Then call me out by stating it clearly. I will concede if you maintain a modicum of consistency here. Should the government force this guy to serve the conservative exactly as they did for the homosexual. Yes or no?

Why the double standard?

Fucking hypocrite.

Which has nothing to do with the point. Do you or do you not believe the federal government should intervene in this case EXACTLY AS THEY DID with the homosexuals denied service? Yes or no?

We all know the answer, so once again, fucking hypocrite.

Lawsuits have nothing to do with the law? lol Goddam that's funny.

....as they see fit!

o.jpg

OH...WAIT!!!!

The funniest part of this story is that the OP actually SUPPORTS the right of the framing business to discriminate against a Trump supporter,

but won't say so. Instead we get another convoluted rant about imaginary hypocrisy.

Colorado:

Discrimination Illegal on the Basis of: Race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, sexual orientation (including transgender status), physical or mental disability, marriage to a coworker and retaliation for engaging in a protected activity .

....as they see fit!

o.jpg

OH...WAIT!!!!

That's quite a diaphanous defense of the Fascism that had taken over under the snake, Obama.

"....snapped plenty of photos to commemorate her trip to D.C.

However, when Richter went to Suitable For Framing in Aspen to frame some photos and memorabilia like her inaugural ball ticket, she was denied service because of her support for Trump."

Why the double standard?

Fucking hypocrite.

Why the double standard?

Then call me out by stating it clearly. I will concede if you maintain a modicum of consistency here. Should the government force this guy to serve the conservative exactly as they did for the homosexual. Yes or no?

“All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.”

George Orwell, Animal Farm

Forum List

Back