Phoney Sick Notes From WI MDs

:cuckoo:

Stress is a valid medical diagnosis.

and a doctor *diagnosing* hundreds of *stress* cases in a day is fraud and probably malpractice.

good effort, though.

well, not really...

And you too are welcome to your opinion.

But like I said, regardless of how anyone feels about them using sick time, it doesn't have shit to do with the larger issue being debated in WI. Partisan cocksmooches are using it as a tool to smear the teachers as dishonest scumsacks when in reality we'd all do the same in their shoes. Especially Madeline.

speak for yourself, ace. :thup:

:cuckoo:

Stress is a valid medical diagnosis.

and a doctor *diagnosing* hundreds of *stress* cases in a day is fraud and probably malpractice.

good effort, though.

well, not really...
I don't see it. Any doctor is qualified to diagnose stress...get a grip!

of course you don't, they're on your team. :lol:
i'll go out on a limb and guess that diagnosing involves more than the two seconds it takes to sign a note. *shrug*

Uh oh.....

Protesters in Madison who obtained medical excuse slips to cover their absences from work, and the doctors who issued them, are likely to be subjected to more intensive examinations.

Officials from the Madison and Milwaukee public schools and UW Health said Monday they would consider disciplinary action against the doctors and the school workers drawing criticism for what some consider a sick-day dodge.

The doctors in white lab coats were caught on video Saturday by reporters from the MacIver Institute, a conservative think tank. They were directing protesters to the available absentee excuses and filling out the forms for those marching in protest of Gov. Scott Walker's budget repair bill.

Because of the staff shortage, Madison schools were closed much of last week and on Monday.

Workers were told they would need to provide a form from a medical professional for any absence after Feb. 16, according to Ken Syke, a spokesman for the school district.

He said district officials were gathering the names of the physicians reported to have issued slips on the Capitol Square and would investigate those excuses presented by the absent staffers.

In Milwaukee, the public schools closed on Friday because hundreds of teachers called in sick.

Their excuse slips will be sent to the human resources department for review, according to Roseann St. Aubin, spokeswoman for the Milwaukee Public Schools.

Doctors' excuses for protesting teachers in Madison draw scrutiny - JSOnline

You can say you wouldn't do the same in their shoes del, and I'll say you're a liar, in denial or both. :thup:

you're welcome to your opinion. i wouldn't do the same in their shoes.

make of it what you will. they have every right to protest; they have no right to steal.

*shrug* no skin off my nose

good effort, though.

well, not really...

i'll go out on a limb and guess that diagnosing involves more than the two seconds it takes to sign a note. *shrug*

I'm willing to bet a Wisconsin MD's standard of care also requires that he take a medical history, see a patient in private and not prescribe (even a sick leave) without a bona fide doctor patient relationship.

Just guessin', of course......

good effort, though.

well, not really...

You seem stressed...

Forum List

Back