Remeber Libs Saying"Well Everyone Has To Buy Car Insurance"Oh Really?In Los Angeles??

Feb 13, 2011
Naples, Florida

Remember In The Early Months of the health-care debacle when all those Democrats were telling anchors on cable news that,"Well what's the big deal? Everyone has to buy car insurance,so why not health care too". By chance,did any of you react by saying to yourself,"What the Frig is he/she talking about"or " What a friggin birdbrain!". When I first heard a liberal say that,all I could say was,Oh Really? Not in Florida,20% of us are driving around with no insurance. The percentage of uninsured drivers in L.A. and Miami has got to be higher with illegals driving all over the roads.

We all made jokes about the kinds of insurance we will be buying next,like Dog&Cat Insurance(even if we don't have pets), or we are all required to own a gun&buy accidental death insurance. And why not demand that all Americans buy Home-Owners Insurance,even though 1/2 of us live with our parents!

• Banned
oh,and listen to this, I remember being a condo owner in Boca Raton in the 90's when THEE MOST HATED BANK IN FLORIDA! "First Nation Bank", sent me a letter telling me that I had to buy FLOOD INSURANCE. I was on the third floor !!!!!! and management took care of that anyway. That flood insurance nonsense is just like the Obama Care Mandate. They don't care about your situation, you have to buy our insurance or go directly to JAIL !:eek:

ya know, you should ask the admins for a name change
people might actually take you more serious if you didnt have a username that more identified you, rather than someone you clearly hate

• Banned
LOL,,,I dont hate Ed Schultz, I love watching him make a fool of himself! but haven't been watching him much since he moved from the 6pm spot. I found it rather humorous when he said,,,GOVERNOR CHRIS CHRISTIE IS A BIG FAT SLOB!,,,,of course only on MSNBC !

You are required to have liability insurance so when you wipe out someone, there is money to pay for damages you caused. Likewise the healthcare laws requires you to have health insurance, so when you OD on drugs or have your 1st coronary some hospital or the government agency doesn't get stuck paying your $50,000 medical bill.

• Banned
You are required to have liability insurance so when you wipe out someone, there is money to pay for damages you caused. Likewise the healthcare laws requires you to have health insurance, so when you OD on drugs or have your 1st coronary some hospital or the government agency doesn't get stuck paying your $50,000 medical bill.

Well what about people like me who have never smoked,don't drink much,excellent health,always worked out,and I have always paid for my medical expenses on my own?:clap2:

• Banned
But I have always had all the required auto-insurance. Then again, I don't drive alot,have never struck another vehicle,perfect record. I have a great rate, I think its about 335.00 for 6 months.

• Banned
I want to buy food insurance just in case the cost of food goes up. Then I can eat steak every night for just a $5 deductible.

LOL,,,,Food Insurance,,,now thats a great idea!!! we also need "Expensive Gas Insurance" too,,where we pay $50.00 a month to gaurentee that we never pay more than $1.99 a gallon:eek:

I want to buy food insurance just in case the cost of food goes up. Then I can eat steak every night for just a $5 deductible.

LOL,,,,Food Insurance,,,now thats a great idea!!! we also need "Expensive Gas Insurance" too,,where we pay $50.00 a month to gaurentee that we never pay more than $1.99 a gallon:eek:
hey, i like that idea
and once we reach a level of $50 a month in gas bills, the rest of the month is free

think the oil companies would go for it?

Remember In The Early Months of the health-care debacle when all those Democrats were telling anchors on cable news that,"Well what's the big deal? Everyone has to buy car insurance,so why not health care too". By chance,did any of you react by saying to yourself,"What the Frig is he/she talking about"or " What a friggin birdbrain!". When I first heard a liberal say that,all I could say was,Oh Really? Not in Florida,20% of us are driving around with no insurance. The percentage of uninsured drivers in L.A. and Miami has got to be higher with illegals driving all over the roads.

We all made jokes about the kinds of insurance we will be buying next,like Dog&Cat Insurance(even if we don't have pets), or we are all required to own a gun&buy accidental death insurance. And why not demand that all Americans buy Home-Owners Insurance,even though 1/2 of us live with our parents!

Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
Official Website Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles

I am registering a vehicle for the first time in Florida. Is automobile insurance mandatory?

Yes. If you own a vehicle with at least four wheels and are registering it, you must have Florida insurance.

What type of insurance is required to purchase and maintain a Florida license plate and registration?

Florida's minimum coverage is $10,000 personal injury protection (PIP) and $10,000 property damage liability (PDL) as long as you have a valid Florida license plate.

So this neocon numbskull is bragging about 20% law breakers.....which absolutely in no way refutes the point made to the imbeciles balking against HealthCare Reform. Unreal.:razz:

I am registering a vehicle for the first time in Florida. Is automobile insurance mandatory?

Yes. If you own a vehicle with at least four wheels and are registering it, you must have Florida insurance.

What type of insurance is required to purchase and maintain a Florida license plate and registration?

Florida's minimum coverage is $10,000 personal injury protection (PIP) and $10,000 property damage liability (PDL) as long as you have a valid Florida license plate.

So this neocon numbskull is bragging about 20% law breakers.....which absolutely in no way refutes the point made to the imbeciles balking against HealthCare Reform. Unreal.:razz:
here is tackymoron trying to pin someone as a neocon again

Last edited:

Well what about people like me who have never smoked,don't drink much,excellent health,always worked out,and I have always paid for my medical expenses on my own?:clap2:
Healthy living can only postpone the inevitable. When you're young, you fantasize that death will come quickly, painlessly, without the doctors and hospitals. But that's just a fantasy.

I have a neighbor who while jobbing slipped and fell. He broke his arm and injured his back and head. After three months and $50,000 in medical bills he's back at work. The simple fact is that shit happens. If you can't pay your medical bills, someone is going to get stuck with them. Whether it's the doctors, hospitals, or the government, those cost are going to be passed on to the public and frankly I don't want to be stuck paying your bills.

Healthy living can only postpone the inevitable. When you're young, you fantasize that death will come quickly, painlessly, without the doctors and hospitals. But that's just a fantasy.

I have a neighbor who while jobbing slipped and fell. He broke his arm and injured his back and head. After three months and $50,000 in medical bills he's back at work. The simple fact is that shit happens. If you can't pay your medical bills, someone is going to get stuck with them. Whether it's the doctors, hospitals, or the government, those cost are going to be passed on to the public and frankly I don't want to be stuck paying your bills.

Well, I have been lucky so far, then again, I don't jog,skydive,bungy jump,etc. Those are the healthy ones who should not take such life-threatening chances. We have seen enough videos of these kids performing stunts on their bikes and skateboards, one day these kids have all four appendage's, next day they are down to two. Then how do they go to the bathroom?

Moron...

From Article 1, Section 8:

To establish Post Offices and Post Roads;

Which means Gubmint takes the time energy and Money constitutionally to build roads, therefore, they MAY post rules for their use to protect the public and thier liberty from being infringed from uninsured motorists...and the process in which vehicles are registered.

NOW...find in the Constitution that allows for ObamaCare?

We will wait (again...ad nauseum)...:eusa_whistle:

Maybe they can just add an option similar to "Uninsured Driver Insurance" in the mandate, like If your next door neighbor becomes ill, you wont have to pay for his expenses so long as you buy into the option for an extra 100.00 a month.

You have the option to not drive a vehicle. How exactly does one opt out of healthcare? Die?

This argument was always the most ill thought out, ridiculous, frankly utterly moronic arguments for mandatory healthcare ever. And every liberal who uses it, should consider themselves on life support - their brain has ceased to function at even a basic level.

hey, i like that idea
and once we reach a level of $50 a month in gas bills, the rest of the month is free

think the oil companies would go for it?

They would have to if the government required them to.

Well now I am thinking of buying "Accidental Alligator Insurance" being Alligators are crossing the roads here on Marco Island&Naples a bit too frequently causing major damage to low lying vehicles !!!

Forum List

Back