Remeber Libs Saying"Well Everyone Has To Buy Car Insurance"Oh Really?In Los Angeles??

Discussion in 'Healthcare/Insurance/Govt Healthcare' started by EdSchultzIsFat, Feb 18, 2011.

1. EdSchultzIsFat

EdSchultzIsFat BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45

Remember In The Early Months of the health-care debacle when all those Democrats were telling anchors on cable news that,"Well what's the big deal? Everyone has to buy car insurance,so why not health care too". By chance,did any of you react by saying to yourself,"What the Frig is he/she talking about"or " What a friggin birdbrain!". When I first heard a liberal say that,all I could say was,Oh Really? Not in Florida,20% of us are driving around with no insurance. The percentage of uninsured drivers in L.A. and Miami has got to be higher with illegals driving all over the roads.

We all made jokes about the kinds of insurance we will be buying next,like Dog&Cat Insurance(even if we don't have pets), or we are all required to own a gun&buy accidental death insurance. And why not demand that all Americans buy Home-Owners Insurance,even though 1/2 of us live with our parents!

2. EdSchultzIsFat

EdSchultzIsFat BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45
    oh,and listen to this, I remember being a condo owner in Boca Raton in the 90's when THEE MOST HATED BANK IN FLORIDA! "First Nation Bank", sent me a letter telling me that I had to buy FLOOD INSURANCE. I was on the third floor !!!!!! and management took care of that anyway. That flood insurance nonsense is just like the Obama Care Mandate. They don't care about your situation, you have to buy our insurance or go directly to JAIL !:eek:

3. DiveCon

DiveCon gone

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,387
    ya know, you should ask the admins for a name change
    people might actually take you more serious if you didnt have a username that more identified you, rather than someone you clearly hate

4. EdSchultzIsFat

EdSchultzIsFat BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45
    LOL,,,I dont hate Ed Schultz, I love watching him make a fool of himself! but haven't been watching him much since he moved from the 6pm spot. I found it rather humorous when he said,,,GOVERNOR CHRIS CHRISTIE IS A BIG FAT SLOB!,,,,of course only on MSNBC !

5. Flopper

Flopper Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,295
    You are required to have liability insurance so when you wipe out someone, there is money to pay for damages you caused. Likewise the healthcare laws requires you to have health insurance, so when you OD on drugs or have your 1st coronary some hospital or the government agency doesn't get stuck paying your $50,000 medical bill.

6. EdSchultzIsFat

EdSchultzIsFat BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45
    Well what about people like me who have never smoked,don't drink much,excellent health,always worked out,and I have always paid for my medical expenses on my own?:clap2:

7. EdSchultzIsFat

EdSchultzIsFat BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45
    But I have always had all the required auto-insurance. Then again, I don't drive alot,have never struck another vehicle,perfect record. I have a great rate, I think its about 335.00 for 6 months.

8. xsited1

xsited1 Agent P

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,306
    I want to buy food insurance just in case the cost of food goes up. Then I can eat steak every night for just a $5 deductible.

9. EdSchultzIsFat

EdSchultzIsFat BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45
    LOL,,,,Food Insurance,,,now thats a great idea!!! we also need "Expensive Gas Insurance" too,,where we pay $50.00 a month to gaurentee that we never pay more than $1.99 a gallon:eek:

10. DiveCon

DiveCon gone

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,387
    hey, i like that idea
    and once we reach a level of $50 a month in gas bills, the rest of the month is free

think the oil companies would go for it?