Phoney Sick Notes From WI MDs

Right wing radio pundit Michael Savage once said that "liberalism is a mental illness". I disagreed at that time but I am starting to change my mind. Listen to the excuses the left makes for people who commit fraud and violate the law. Fake rightwinger ed.norton makes a joke. Channel says (sniff, sniff) it's the only way they could get to the demonstrtion and another leftie says that stress is a valid excuse. I guess being a liberal is a valid excuse for an episode of mental illness.

Hello? The governor IS trying to deprive teachers the right to belong to unions.

This isn't rocket science.

Is the governor using illegal or unethical means to achieve his stated goal?

No?

I rest my case.
Not sure what case you are resting as your comment makes no sense.

The unions have agreed to everything the governor has asked of them, and now he is telling them to cease to exist or he will start laying people off.

I dun disagree, Ravi...he wants to break the union. But he is using legal means to advance his goals, and the union is not.

I wonder how long before democrat legislators in Ohio are going to flee like the cowards in Wisconsin and Indiana.

In the end, they'll all flee to California.

We are generally the last refuge for progressives (besides DC), alas and alack.

I think Cali is sick of them, too.

I think everyone is going to have to move to Canada. I think Canada is a good place for them. Let them educate future CANADIANS.

Right wing radio pundit Michael Savage once said that "liberalism is a mental illness". I disagreed at that time but I am starting to change my mind. Listen to the excuses the left makes for people who commit fraud and violate the law. Fake rightwinger ed.norton makes a joke. Channel says (sniff, sniff) it's the only way they could get to the demonstrtion and another leftie says that stress is a valid excuse. I guess being a liberal is a valid excuse for an episode of mental illness.

:clap2:

I wonder how long before democrat legislators in Ohio are going to flee like the cowards in Wisconsin and Indiana.

In the end, they'll all flee to California.

We are generally the last refuge for progressives (besides DC), alas and alack.

I think Cali is sick of them, too.

I think everyone is going to have to move to Canada. I think Canada is a good place for them. Let them educate future CANADIANS.

I wish you were right - but based upon the 2010 elections, Public Employee Unions have taken over the state. Let that be a warning to the rest.

Calling out sick is their only legal recourse if they want to protest.

Only?

Alternative would be to take an unpaid day off... I mean if it's THAT important...

No note required and you're not doing anything potentially illegal....

Or if they are legally obligated to go to work, then FUCKING GO TO WORK. Protest afterwards, or send your spouse to protest, or confine yourself to less time-intensive means of protesting.

If you GAVE YOUR WORD, then keep it.

Taxes, Ethics, Rules, Laws, and KEEPING ONE'S WORD are for the Little People.

No, sweetie. That's a leftwing tactic.

Conservatives would rather see them get back to the work they are legally obligated to perform.

Or if they are legally obligated to go to work, then FUCKING GO TO WORK. Protest afterwards, or send your spouse to protest, or confine yourself to less time-intensive means of protesting.

If you GAVE YOUR WORD, then keep it.

This is exactly why Tea Party rally's and most conservative protests happen on weekends and the numbers are not usually as big as liberal protests.... because they (the left) have NO integrity, and are willing to break the rules to justify their ends.

"Ends justify the means"

Just sayin'

Any minute now the rightwingloons will be calling for the teachers to be shot.

Actually, quite the opposite:

images

This used to be uncivil to the leftwingnuts....

Calling out sick is their only legal recourse if they want to protest.

Get over it people. It ain't got nothin to do with the larger issue being debated in WI.

Getting an MD to sign off as a medical issue is fraud.

They could eliminate the deficit if in the future this doc was their collective primary care physician...he works fast and free

Any minute now the rightwingloons will be calling for the teachers to be shot.

If ravi is typical of the left pretty soon an excuse will be automatic. All they have to do is prove that they are registered democrat and a sick day will be chalked up to an episode of mental illness.

Teachers do not get random vacation time nor are they permitted unpaid leave. They had to use sick time. I am not excusing it, but that's the only way they could have gone to the protest.

The doctors committed fraud by handing out notes to people who clearly were not sick.
:cuckoo:

Stress is a valid medical diagnosis.

and a doctor *diagnosing* hundreds of *stress* cases in a day is fraud and probably malpractice.

good effort, though.

well, not really...

A. It's "chanel" not Channel.
B. Chanel said "I am not making excuses..."
C. Chanel is not a liberal

What I stated was a fact. I do not condone anyone breaking the law. But I also see what's happening in WI spreading across the country. For all those that think teaching is such a cushy job, I suggest you get your credentials. I foresee hundreds of thousands of openings in the next few years.

The doctors committed fraud by handing out notes to people who clearly were not sick.
:cuckoo:

Stress is a valid medical diagnosis.

and a doctor *diagnosing* hundreds of *stress* cases in a day is fraud and probably malpractice.

good effort, though.

well, not really...

And you too are welcome to your opinion.

But like I said, regardless of how anyone feels about them using sick time, it doesn't have shit to do with the larger issue being debated in WI. Partisan cocksmooches are using it as a tool to smear the teachers as dishonest scumsacks when in reality we'd all do the same in their shoes. Especially Madeline.

Forum List

Back