Phoenix mosque to be target of Muhammad cartoon contest

There are better ways to fight Islamization than by being rude, hateful, disrespectful, and insulting to people.
Yes, for example burkas and niqabs might have been prohibited to wear in the US long ago. Ban it now and Muslims will capture the WH next day.

That IMO, however, is an entirely different subject.
These losers try to fight Islamic radicalism with cartoons. And I just said that this fight must be much harder and resultative, besides, it might have been started much earlier, but now they're 2% or maybe 3% of the population.

That IMO, however, is an entirely different subject.
These losers try to fight Islamic radicalism with cartoons. And I just said that this fight must be much harder and resultative, besides, it might have been started much earlier, but now they're 2% or maybe 3% of the population.

But IMO this is not an issue of fighting Islamic radicalism. The occasional cartoon mocking Islam along with cartoons mocking Judaism and Buddhism and Christianity etc. are one thing and should fall under the banner of free speech. An exhibit specifically for the purpose of mocking Islam is another and is just plain bad manners. Does that excuse murderous mayhem? Of course not. But is it wrong? In my opinion, yes it is.

Forum List

Back