Phoenix man accused in neighbor's shooting death

Then what is it about?

How people on both sides need to take a step back and a breather here in this debate. We've reached a very important point, and tragedies like these are not the solution to this crisis. However, if we continue to paint each side as evil, then things like this will continue.

He wouldn't think shit of it. That's why I called him on this BS.

Back up just a bit and think about what you're saying. Next time before you judge me, try not to jump to conclusions as to what I may or may not think or do. I think that's fair enough since I don't do that to you. :thup:

You took a basic crime made of shit that goes down everyday and apparently wanted to make something out of it. If it was racially motivated so what. But I am betting it was two neighbors that did not get along and one or maybe both used race to taunt eachother.

This story is not a big deal is all I am saying.

Then what is it about?

How people on both sides need to take a step back and a breather here in this debate. We've reached a very important point, and tragedies like these are not the solution to this crisis. However, if we continue to paint each side as evil, then things like this will continue.

:eek:

Errr... well then, thank you Cptn. Obvious.... lol

The simple fact of the matter is that illegal aliens murdering American citizens gets very little press...while the racially charged media, looking for the next white guy to brand a racist, only singles out the murder of ethnic immigrants or ethnic citizens by drunk white guys to popularize....in their attempt to brand all white people as gun toting drunken redneck racist homophobes. It fits in with the left's agenda perfectly...which is to legalize 12 million illegal aliens ahead of immigrants who complied with the law, so they have those 12 million registered as Democrats for the 2012 election. It would seem the democrats resist the requirement for showing proof of citizenship for anything because it would actually show how large the illegal alien problem is in our country and deplete their voter rolls by at least 20%.

This is why they were so damned disappointed that some Tea Party person wasn't caught planting that SUV Bomb in Times Square...albiet they tried to reason it before they knew. [Mayor Blooming Idiot]...whom also Chastised Arizona's Law.

And of course his mea-cupla later on to his chagrin saying he'd not tolerate crimes against Muslim/Pakistainis by the populace of New York.

You're correct. They DO dig and HOPE for things like this to prove something they are guilty of themselves. The whole lot of them.

He wouldn't think shit of it. That's why I called him on this BS.

Back up just a bit and think about what you're saying. Next time before you judge me, try not to jump to conclusions as to what I may or may not think or do. I think that's fair enough since I don't do that to you. :thup:

You are a bald faced liar. You have NEVER posted an article where a minority murdered a white person. Are we to believe you just have never seen one?

The simple fact of the matter is that illegal aliens murdering American citizens gets very little press...while the racially charged media, looking for the next white guy to brand a racist, only singles out the murder of ethnic immigrants or ethnic citizens by drunk white guys to popularize....in their attempt to brand all white people as gun toting drunken redneck racist homophobes. It fits in with the left's agenda perfectly...which is to legalize 12 million illegal aliens ahead of immigrants who complied with the law, so they have those 12 million registered as Democrats for the 2012 election. It would seem the democrats resist the requirement for showing proof of citizenship for anything because it would actually show how large the illegal alien problem is in our country and deplete their voter rolls by at least 20%.

This is why they were so damned disappointed that some Tea Party person wasn't caught planting that SUV Bomb in Times Square...albiet they tried to reason it before they knew. [Mayor Blooming Idiot]...whom also Chastised Arizona's Law.

And of course his mea-cupla later on to his chagrin saying he'd not tolerate crimes against Muslim/Pakistainis by the populace of New York.

You're correct. They DO dig and HOPE for things like this to prove something they are guilty of themselves. The whole lot of them.

Correct. Funny how Bloomberg's comment "The car bomb was planted by a healthcare law opponent." suddenly left the airwaves after it was determined a Pakistani terrorist with ties to the Taliban planted it.

You are a bald faced liar. You have NEVER posted an article where a minority murdered a white person. Are we to believe you just have never seen one?

Again, I post articles I find interesting that I get from a website. There are hundreds of articles a day on this website, and I haven't seen any yet that have dealt with that.

I'm not saying because I don't see it that it doesn't exist. Simply that I don't go looking for specific articles to start threads with and I haven't come across such a thread. This story happened to be at the top of the news feed I got it from.

what this man did was WRONG....I don't care if it was an illegal mexican or a citizen...murder is wrong and encouraging it by forgiving it or distracting from it by some other partisan rhetoric is WRONG.

some people should not own guns could come out of this and not just the illegal immigrant hatred that is spewing.....

This could have been anyone....the guy just whips out his gun and kills a person in COLD BLOOD...what a sicko and a tragic situation....I feel for this dead man's wife and now fatherless child....I pity the ridicule she and her child will end up getting from some on this board because she had to go on welfare to survive without her husband's income....

what happened with this man and his hatred and anger and drunkenness that lead to him being a murderer is uncomprehendable to me....

No more dangerous than a jealous husband or an angry worker.

Whatever.

People talk like that to eachother all the fuckin time while being friends with others of the very race they talked shit about. When two people hate eachother they say anything to piss the other off.

Arizona is loaded with both Latinos and Whites. They get along no matter what you wanna believe. You will see when you get more life experiences I promise.

I work with a Puerto Rican guy and we both laugh and talk shit when he has a can of spray paint in his hand or a knife. Loosen the fuck up.

:lol: you're a riot!

I'd love to hear what this guy says behind your back. :lol: jesus, you're am idiot. I bet you joke with blacks guys when they eat chicken, watermelon, or banana's...

---

Police said Kelley repeated a racial slur toward Varela several times before saying, "Hurry up and go back to Mexico, or you're going to die!"

Maria Lopez, Varela's niece, said he was a second-generation American who was born in Phoenix. He had a wife and a 13-year-old daughter.

Tragic to say the least.
he was born here? he was a citizen?

yeah, but we he natural born?

:(

Lol! Do people truly believe this bullshit?

what this man did was WRONG....I don't care if it was an illegal mexican or a citizen...murder is wrong and encouraging it by forgiving it or distracting from it by some other partisan rhetoric is WRONG.

some people should not own guns could come out of this and not just the illegal immigrant hatred that is spewing.....

This could have been anyone....the guy just whips out his gun and kills a person in COLD BLOOD...what a sicko and a tragic situation....I feel for this dead man's wife and now fatherless child....I pity the ridicule she and her child will end up getting from some on this board because she had to go on welfare to survive without her husband's income....

what happened with this man and his hatred and anger and drunkenness that lead to him being a murderer is uncomprehendable to me....

and that's what we're saying also...but some would rather paint white guys as racist gun toting rednecks who kill ethnic people in cold blood because that's what they want everyone to believe.

People like Modbert are prejudiced. He chooses NOT to present a balanced view point and that is his right. Very few people do that...myself included. Arguing that he never posts stories about an ethnic person gunning down a white guy is pointless because it simply doesn't fit in with his agenda here on this board nor his beliefs. He supports the left and racial tension. Racial tension is what worked in the last election and he is merely following what his party is best at....division, hatred of anything against leftist policies and playing the race card.

People like Modbert are prejudiced. He chooses NOT to present a balanced view point and that is his right. Very few people do that...myself included. Arguing that he never posts stories about an ethnic person gunning down a white guy is pointless because it simply doesn't fit in with his agenda here on this board nor his beliefs. He supports the left and racial tension. Racial tension is what worked in the last election and he is merely following what his party is best at....division, hatred of anything against leftist policies and playing the race card.

I don't support "the left" or "racial tension". And I am certainly not prejudiced. How fucking dare you. Also, I'm not a Democrat, another sign you know nothing about me.

No more dangerous than a jealous husband or an angry worker.

Whatever.

People talk like that to eachother all the fuckin time while being friends with others of the very race they talked shit about. When two people hate eachother they say anything to piss the other off.

Arizona is loaded with both Latinos and Whites. They get along no matter what you wanna believe. You will see when you get more life experiences I promise.

I work with a Puerto Rican guy and we both laugh and talk shit when he has a can of spray paint in his hand or a knife. Loosen the fuck up.

:lol: you're a riot!

I'd love to hear what this guy says behind your back. :lol: jesus, you're am idiot. I bet you joke with blacks guys when they eat chicken, watermelon, or banana's...

He starts the shit asshole. I never stick my neck out on shit like that. I take my job serious, and treat people with respect. Some people like to joke around.

I don't support "the left" or "racial tension". And I am certainly not prejudiced. How fucking dare you. Also, I'm not a Democrat, another sign you know nothing about me.

Like what was posted earlier....you NEVER post anything that supports or defends caucasians. You record and NOT your words speaks for itself.

and that's what we're saying also...but some would rather paint white guys as racist gun toting rednecks who kill ethnic people in cold blood because that's what they want everyone to believe.

Exactly who are "ethnic people?"

Like what was posted earlier....you NEVER post anything that supports or defends caucasians. You record and NOT your words speaks for itself.

Except this thread wasn't a attack against caucasians. :eusa_eh:

I don't see why you're taking score of threads based on the color of their skin. Hatred is hatred, and it exists in people of all skin colors.

Except this thread wasn't a attack against caucasians. :eusa_eh:

I don't see why you're taking score of threads based on the color of their skin. Hatred is hatred, and it exists in people of all skin colors.

You're preaching to the choir...I look forward to your next article that supports your statements in this thread.

Forum List

Back