Phoenix man accused in neighbor's shooting death

No more dangerous than a jealous husband or an angry worker.

Whatever.

People talk like that to eachother all the fuckin time while being friends with others of the very race they talked shit about. When two people hate eachother they say anything to piss the other off.

Arizona is loaded with both Latinos and Whites. They get along no matter what you wanna believe. You will see when you get more life experiences I promise.

I work with a Puerto Rican guy and we both laugh and talk shit when he has a can of spray paint in his hand or a knife. Loosen the fuck up.

:lol: you're a riot!

I'd love to hear what this guy says behind your back. :lol: jesus, you're am idiot. I bet you joke with blacks guys when they eat chicken, watermelon, or banana's...

He starts the shit asshole. I never stick my neck out on shit like that. I take my job serious, and treat people with respect. Some people like to joke around.

So he baits you? :lol:

I didn't know your real life mirrored your e-life. Sorry for hitting a sore spot. :redface:

You're preaching to the choir...I look forward to your next article that supports your statements in this thread.

Besides, if there is a article about a white person being killed, it's likely to have already been posted here. And I'm not about to make more work for myself in having to merge threads. :lol:

People like Modbert are prejudiced. He chooses NOT to present a balanced view point and that is his right. Very few people do that...myself included. Arguing that he never posts stories about an ethnic person gunning down a white guy is pointless because it simply doesn't fit in with his agenda here on this board nor his beliefs. He supports the left and racial tension. Racial tension is what worked in the last election and he is merely following what his party is best at....division, hatred of anything against leftist policies and playing the race card.

I don't support "the left" or "racial tension". And I am certainly not prejudiced. How fucking dare you. Also, I'm not a Democrat, another sign you know nothing about me.

And yet you have NEVER posted a story about a person of color killing a white person, EVER. I ask again, is that because you just have never seen them?

You support the left in every post. You attack the right in every post. Yet you want us to believe otherwise. Do you honestly think we are that stupid?

And yet you have NEVER posted a story about a person of color killing a white person, EVER. I ask again, is that because you just have never seen them?

You support the left in every post. You attack the right in every post. Yet you want us to believe otherwise. Do you honestly think we are that stupid?

Your simplistic view of my posts is not only wrong but it's how astounding how ignorant it is.

As to your first question, I already answered it previously.

Your simplistic view of my posts is not only wrong but it's how astounding how ignorant it is.

As to your first question, I already answered it previously.

Ya the usual cop out of the left... gee I don't post those stories cause someone else PROBABLY already did. You have NEVER posted a story about a person of color killing a white person, all you have posted is people of color being killed by whites. And you want us to believe you just posted it to make a point about generic hate?

Guess what you retard? A white guy killing a white guy is about hate. A black guy killing a white guy is about hate, a Mexican killing a white guy is about hate, a Mexican killing another Mexican is about hate. YOU chose only to fixate on what whites do because you are a liberal panty waist and it fits your agenda. Do not piss down my back and claim it is raining dumb ass.

You're preaching to the choir...I look forward to your next article that supports your statements in this thread.

Besides, if there is a article about a white person being killed, it's likely to have already been posted here. And I'm not about to make more work for myself in having to merge threads. :lol:

Ahhh....the "merging thread" defense....hadn't thought of that one....very good.

People like Modbert are prejudiced. He chooses NOT to present a balanced view point and that is his right. Very few people do that...myself included. Arguing that he never posts stories about an ethnic person gunning down a white guy is pointless because it simply doesn't fit in with his agenda here on this board nor his beliefs. He supports the left and racial tension. Racial tension is what worked in the last election and he is merely following what his party is best at....division, hatred of anything against leftist policies and playing the race card.

I don't support "the left" or "racial tension". And I am certainly not prejudiced. How fucking dare you. Also, I'm not a Democrat, another sign you know nothing about me.

When was the last time you saw a news report about .........a person of color killing a white person while screaming out--"Go home, you dirty white devil"---after the 'kill the white devil' mantra was a rallying cry at public meetings?

Ahhh....the "merging thread" defense....hadn't thought of that one....very good.

Not a defense. If there is a thread about a white person being killed, you, RGS, or someone else will be on that like a bee to honey.

When was the last time you saw a news report about .........a person of color killing a white person while screaming out--"Go home, you dirty white devil"---after the 'kill the white devil' mantra was a rallying cry at public meetings?

3 Black people brutally tortured, raped and murdered a white couple a couple years ago and retards like you are the reason it was not even news. YOU are the reason none of them were charged with a hate crime. They killed them BECAUSE they were white.

There are numerous examples of people of color murdering people of all colors for RACIST reasons, but it does not fit the agenda of the left wing press to publicizes those stories.

Back to the point, Modbert has made a false claim that this was posted as an example of Generic hate. He admits that he has NEVER once posted a story about people of color killing white people and he further made the claim he posts stories based on what he sees. So either he is LYING or he is claiming he has never seen a story of a colored person killing a white person for hateful reasons.

3 Black people brutally tortured, raped and murdered a white couple a couple years ago and retards like you are the reason it was not even news. YOU are the reason none of them were charged with a hate crime. They killed them BECAUSE they were white.

If it wasn't news, how did you find out---ESP?

Did the blacks kill the old couple because the old couple was white? Would they have let a colored old couple go with just rape, torture and robbery?

and...................people like me?

I have that kind of power? :cuckoo:

what happens when you make people into enemies with superhuman powers? they get to dictate what the media will and will not reveal.

If someone assaults you with an attempted kick what is the proper defense?

Note: Kicks can be lethal.

Back to the point, Modbert has made a false claim that this was posted as an example of Generic hate. He admits that he has NEVER once posted a story about people of color killing white people and he further made the claim he posts stories based on what he sees. So either he is LYING or he is claiming he has never seen a story of a colored person killing a white person for hateful reasons.

You belittle true hate, when you lump all forms of hate together. My hating chicken livers is not equivalent to you hating 'niggars'

I usually step aside and allow the drunk to fall on his fat 'white ' ass---yeah fat white ass...because the only fat-assed sissies who got drunk and then tried to kick me were fat-assed white sissies.

note: kicks are rarely injurious (except to the ego), let alone lethal.

Last edited:

I usually step aside and allow the drunk to fall on his fat 'white ' ass---yeah fat white ass...because the only fat-assed sissies who got drunk and then tried to kick me were fat-assed white sissies.

Now your stupidity is showing again....I guess you never heard of Mirko Cro-Cop.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3zCMPACXJA]YouTube - Mirko Cro Cop Knocks Out Fighter with Head Kick[/ame]

Now your stupidity is showing again....I guess you never heard of Mirko Cro-Cop.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3zCMPACXJA]YouTube - Mirko Cro Cop Knocks Out Fighter with Head Kick[/ame]

mirko is famous because he is an anomaly. most people couldn't raise their legs as swiftly as mirko can. odds are even those who could, do not have his power.

irrational fears like yours are not the norm. we used to institutionalize people like you. now you get medications and a keyboard.

go figure

Hey modbert, when a cat gets stuck in a tree in Peoria, Illinois, post the link to the story for us. The world needs to know about it.

mirko is famous because he is an anomaly. most people couldn't raise their legs as swiftly as mirko can. odds are even those who could, do not have his power.

irrational fears like yours are not the norm. we used to institutionalize people like you. now you get medications and a keyboard.

go figure

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Ya...Mirko is the only one.....
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilGUVaT4vQE&feature=related]YouTube - Some pretty head kicks[/ame]

Looks like you win "Message Board Doofus of the Day"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back