Philosophical differences...GOP vs. DNC

GOP: Pledge unthinking loyalty to Donald Trump. He gives you absolution. Whatever is wrong in your life, there is someone else to blame. The media, the Deep State, the Democrats, immigrants, Muslims.

DNC: There are solutions if we discuss the problem, identify the cause and make the appropriate changes. Democracy works best when it works for everyone. Don't use oppression, suppression and discrimination as tools to benefit the few.

My youngest continues to ask questions about the ‘Parties” and their distinct differences. She’s gonna follow this thread...help me explain things to a 15 year old.
I’ll get things started.
GOP:
“Let’s get the lower 50% whom contribute very little to do better and contribute more.”
DNC:
“Let’s get the the people already paying our way to pay more.”

GOP:
“Let’s lockdown our borders and focus on taking care of Americans.”
DNC:
“Let’s allow Mexicans, Central and South Americans in to mooch off taxpayers...WE’RE RICH!”

Dems: let’s help people who need helping
GOP: Let’s help billionaires
You proven that wrong. Liberals destroyed the black family in about 50 years, through welfare.
What nonsense

Welfare provide both a safety net as well as a path out of poverty

Republicans offer the poor nothing other than prisons

The safety net is a social construct which is weakened when used as a hammock.

Republicans want to preserve the safety net for and as safety.

The safety net is a social construct which is weakened when used as a hammock.

Republicans want to preserve the safety net for and as safety.
Republicans are destroying the safety net, unions and social security

Democrats want EVERY American to have health coverage
Republicans will just let you die

Democrats want EVERY American to have health coverage as long as someone else pays for it (see: Republicans)

We have no problem with contributing to the healthcare of those who cannot afford it
If you have no trouble doing that, then why do you need government to compel it?

Because that is a function of government

Helping those who need help
No it isn't. It's a function of the looter state.

My youngest continues to ask questions about the ‘Parties” and their distinct differences. She’s gonna follow this thread...help me explain things to a 15 year old.
I’ll get things started.
GOP:
“Let’s get the lower 50% whom contribute very little to do better and contribute more.”
DNC:
“Let’s get the the people already paying our way to pay more.”

GOP:
“Let’s lockdown our borders and focus on taking care of Americans.”
DNC:
“Let’s allow Mexicans, Central and South Americans in to mooch off taxpayers...WE’RE RICH!”
Lying OP but what we expect from a cultist of a congenital Liar?

I see the mods don’t shut down obvious bullshit threads if the poster is one of them.

Democrats want EVERY American to have health coverage

Democrats want EVERY American to have health coverage as long as someone else pays for it (see: Republicans)

We have no problem with contributing to the healthcare of those who cannot afford it
If you have no trouble doing that, then why do you need government to compel it?

Because that is a function of government

Helping those who need help
No it isn't. It's a function of the looter state.
That is what governments around the world do

It isn’t why nobody takes anarchists/libertarians seriously

DNC: Let's flood this country with low wage labor who go on welfare so native born Americans can see their wages swirl down the drain.
Disproven 1000 times.
Facts are like kryptonite to you
Migrants help our economy.

Immigration is a boast to the American economy:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2017-07-10/economic-statistics-suggest-immigration-is-a-boost-to-the-us-economy?context=amp

Just another lie you bought from your pussygrabber.

Forum List

Back