Philosophical differences...GOP vs. DNC

The rest of us; "It is all already being paid for. Let's do it more efficiently and fairly."

My youngest continues to ask questions about the ‘Parties” and their distinct differences. She’s gonna follow this thread...help me explain things to a 15 year old.
I’ll get things started.
GOP:
“Let’s get the lower 50% whom contribute very little to do better and contribute more.”
DNC:
“Let’s get the the people already paying our way to pay more.”

GOP:
“Let’s lockdown our borders and focus on taking care of Americans.”
DNC:
“Let’s allow Mexicans, Central and South Americans in to mooch off taxpayers...WE’RE RICH!”

Dems: let’s help people who need helping
GOP: Let’s help billionaires

I think you meant....
Dems:
Let’s help EVERYONE, millions of foreigners included and let’s teach them to stay dependent of other people’s money.
GOP:
Let’s help AMERICANS who genuinely need help and let’s teach them not to need help.

Democrats: Support education for all
Republicans: Think education is elitist and should be available only to those who can afford it

I think you mean....
Democrats:
Support other people paying for their education.
Republicans:
Support people paying for their own education.
Exactly

Republicans look at education only for those who can afford it
The remainder provide an inexpensive labor pool

Republicans: Think education is elitist and should be available only to those who can afford it

Democrats: The tooth fairy will pay for it
Republicans: Are Democrats fucking stupid?

Winner, winner chicken dinner!

Another conservative demonstrating their education for the elite philosophy

I'm in the 3% fool, you mooching greedy tax and spend scumbags on the left need to get a job and pay your own damn bills.

Dems: Healthcare is a basic human right
GOP: Let em die

Exactly when did healthcare become a basic human right? Was it in the papers, because I missed it. There is no mention of it in the constitution, so when did it become a basic human right?

I'm in the 3% fool, you mooching greedy tax and spend scumbags on the left need to get a job and pay your own damn bills.

I'm in the 1% that gets a nice monthly check, excellent healthcare and access to low cost grocery items. (At taxpayer expense)

My youngest continues to ask questions about the ‘Parties” and their distinct differences. She’s gonna follow this thread...help me explain things to a 15 year old.
I’ll get things started.
GOP:
“Let’s get the lower 50% whom contribute very little to do better and contribute more.”
DNC:

GOP:
DNC:
“Let’s allow Mexicans, Central and South Americans in to mooch off taxpayers...WE’RE RICH!”

Show her the platforms of each and let her make her own conclusions.

There’s a flaw in that methodology...like Liberals / Lefties children don’t have a firm grasp of the economic side of things...they translate the emotional feel good “stuff’ quite easily which works in the DNC’s favor. Children are naive and they fall for the feels...the problem is, if we all disregard the economics who’s gonna pay us to feel good?

No, not really. At 15 she can think and research for herself. (I have a 16 year old daughter) If the platforms favor Democrats, that's not the fault of their platform, but the Republicans. It's not the Democrats fault that a majority of Americans favor their policies over Republican policies on just about every issue you can name.

Who needs education of the masses?
Educate them and they will not vote Republican

Exactly when did healthcare become a basic human right? Was it in the papers, because I missed it. There is no mention of it in the constitution, so when did it become a basic human right?
Declaration of Independence

Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness

I’ll get things started.
GOP:
DNC:

GOP:
DNC:
Nice to see you continue your family tradition of keeping the subsequent generations as dumb as the previous.

The DNC is the democratic national committee. Not the Party.

I would encourage your daughter to read and come to her own conclusions rather than follow your dopey advice.

You liberal pukes have a real tough time accepting rejection. Look your sky high taxes and government nanny regulations are not popular with the American people. The American people told you liberals to fuck off and elected Trump.

Declaration of Independence

Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness

Who said "no one in this country should be denied medical care because of a lack of funds"?

Let her read the attack dogs of the left....................

Here on public display.............they do this every day............

Now there is a big difference between us.......playing the daily routine of Hate..........

Should be informative.

I’ll get things started.
GOP:
DNC:

GOP:
DNC:

As the great Mudwhistle said recently, if I may quote him, he nailed the whole matter right on the head and gets it exactly right in one fell swoop :

View attachment 211102
the great mudwhistle?...he stuck a flag in your ass didnt he?...lol....

I’ll get things started.
GOP:
DNC:

GOP:
DNC:

imrs.php

Can anyone point to Republican legislation in the last 40 years that doesn’t favor the wealthy over everyone else?
Point to a Dim who doesn't favor the wealthy.

The Great Obama
Right, Obama doesn't favor the wealthy:

b06b15c408d2993ef41b6e5906b2011f

gettyimages-668719744.jpg

You liberal pukes have a real tough time accepting rejection. Look your sky high taxes and government nanny regulations are not popular with the American people. The American people told you liberals to fuck off and elected Trump.
More American people vote Democratic than Republican

Republicans rule from a minority

imrs.php

Can anyone point to Republican legislation in the last 40 years that doesn’t favor the wealthy over everyone else?
Point to a Dim who doesn't favor the wealthy.

The Great Obama
Right, Obama doesn't favor the wealthy:

b06b15c408d2993ef41b6e5906b2011f

gettyimages-668719744.jpg
Not his boat is it?

The Great Obama raised taxes on the wealthy and provided free and low cost health insurance to the poor

Forum List

Back