Philosophical differences...GOP vs. DNC

B9BCA5D6-8027-4E8C-9CAE-41D35C799124.jpeg
We have no problem with contributing to the healthcare of those who cannot afford it
Republicans will just let you die

Almost 50% pay no income tax........so not really.

Our President pays no income tax

He donates his income to charity, moron.
Show me his tax return to prove it
Bob Mueller has the scoundrel’s tax returns.
Can’t wait to see all the places he money laundered.
I bet Russia is at the top of the list.

View attachment 211347
We have no problem with contributing to the healthcare of those who cannot afford it

Bob Mueller has the scoundrel’s tax returns.
Can’t wait to see all the places he money laundered.
I bet Russia is at the top of the list.
Just like Manafort

Dims are the ones who admit they wouldn't lift a finger to help someone.
You just can’t stop lying.

America's Top Givers of 2016

1. Warren Buffet
2. Bill and Melinda Gates
3. Michael Bloomberg
4. George Soros

Buffet and Gates are two of the richest men in the world. They couldn't possibly spend all the money they have before they die.

Bloomberg and Soros give all their money to anti-American political operations. They do nothing to help the poor or the needy.

The question here is: how much do sanctimonious weasels like you give? The answer is that you give far less than conservatives give.

Last edited:
DNC: Let's flood this country with low wage labor who go on welfare so native born Americans can see their wages swirl down the drain.
Disproven 1000 times.
Facts are like kryptonite to you
Migrants help our economy.

Immigration is a boast to the American economy:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2017-07-10/economic-statistics-suggest-immigration-is-a-boost-to-the-us-economy?context=amp

Just another lie you bought from your pussygrabber.

Posting leftwing open-borders propaganda doesn't disprove it, moron. In fact, it supports exactly what I posted. You're trying to justify flooding this country with low wage labor from 3rd world countries.

Article 1, Section 1

Not hardly.

https://www.usconstitution.net/xconst_A1Sec1.html

U.S. Constitution - Article 1 Section 1

Article 1 - The Legislative Branch
Section 1 - The Legislature

All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives.
Exactly
Congress has the power to enact legislation per the will of We the People
It doesn't have the power to enact whatever it likes, moron.

Democrats want EVERY American to have health coverage as long as someone else pays for it (see: Republicans)

If you have no trouble doing that, then why do you need government to compel it?

Because that is a function of government

Helping those who need help
No it isn't. It's a function of the looter state.
That is what governments around the world do

It isn’t why nobody takes anarchists/libertarians seriously
All you're saying is that all current governments are nothing more than organized criminal gangs. That's always been true.

1. Warren Buffet
3. Michael Bloomberg
4. George Soros

Buffet and Gates are two of the richest men in the world. They couldn't possibly spend all the money they have before they die.

Bloomberg and Soros give all their money to anti-American political operations. They do nothing to help the poor or the needy.

The question here is: how much to sanctimonious weasels like you give? The answer is that you give far less than conservatives give.
I proved you lied about Dems. 4th time today. But you’re too dishonest to admit it. You’re like shooting fish in a barrel.

1. Warren Buffet
3. Michael Bloomberg
4. George Soros

The question here is: how much to sanctimonious weasels like you give? The answer is that you give far less than conservatives give.
I proved you lied about Dems. 4th time today. But you’re too dishonest to admit it. You’re like shooting fish in a barrel.
You proved exactly nothing, dumbass. You don't even know what the word "proof" means. You think simply blurting your idiot prejudices is "proof."

Why would I have his tax return or anyone else’s?

There are plenty of headlines of him donating his entire salary to charity every quarter. I know it doesn’t make your Fake News headlines, but you can put your big boy pants on and try searching.

DNC: Let's flood this country with low wage labor who go on welfare so native born Americans can see their wages swirl down the drain.
Disproven 1000 times.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2017-07-10/economic-statistics-suggest-immigration-is-a-boost-to-the-us-economy?context=amp

Posting leftwing open-borders propaganda doesn't disprove it, moron. In fact, it supports exactly what I posted. You're trying to justify flooding this country with low wage labor from 3rd world countries.
You are allergic to facts. 5th time I’ve proven that today.
Ho hum.

Disproven 1000 times.

Ho hum.
You haven't posted any facts, dumbass.

Obviously you didn’t read the info I provided because you’re petrified to learn something that’s not part of your biased mindset.

Last edited:
Disproven 1000 times.

Ho hum.
Once again you’re incapable of telling the truth just like your Mr. 4,239 lies prez.

I’ve provided facts to disprove your bullshit. It’s been this same exact way since I’ve been on this forum.
It always goes like this.

Me: I post a well documented fact
You: being as dumb as shit ask for a link
Me: I provide the link to a verifiable source.
You: cry fake news.

This is why you are a totally worthless poster on this forum.

Disproven 1000 times.

Ho hum.
Once again you’re incapable of telling the truth just like your Mr. 4,239 lies prez.

I’ve provided facts to disprove your bullshit. It’s been this same exact way since I’ve been on this forum.

You have posted no facts, dumbass. You have posted only propaganda.

Disproven 1000 times.

Ho hum.

Where did I ask you to post a link? I never do that because the links always point to horseshit propaganda.

Article 1, Section 1

Not hardly.

https://www.usconstitution.net/xconst_A1Sec1.html

U.S. Constitution - Article 1 Section 1

Article 1 - The Legislative Branch
Section 1 - The Legislature

All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives.
Exactly
Congress has the power to enact legislation per the will of We the People
It doesn't have the power to enact whatever it likes, moron.

Sure they do

If you do not like it....take them to court

Forum List

Back