Philippines president calls Obama "son of a whore"

Okay what did Obamatard screw up now? The Philippines president announces a military and economic separation from the US and calls Obama a "son of a whore". To further distance themselves from the US President Duterte traveled to China and secured a $13.9 billion dollar economic agreement, announced "China has been a friend of the Philippines and the roots of our bonds are very deep and not easily severed,"

So Obama WTF did you do to screw this up?
He called him that weeks ago. Do you have any NEWS?

Sure, Obama's state department spokesperson said, "We are going to be seeking an explanation of exactly what president Duterte meant" LMAO what a classic :laugh:
The LIBs who work for Obama in Washington have never heard the word "whore" before.
One female State department official told MSNBC in an interview she had never heard anyone EVER use the word "pussy" before. Even the incredulous MSNBC bobble head said 'Really you have never heard that word before to describe a woman's body part?" The female official said "that's correct".

Okay what did Obamatard screw up now? The Philippines president announces a military and economic separation from the US and calls Obama a "son of a whore". To further distance themselves from the US President Duterte traveled to China and secured a $13.9 billion dollar economic agreement, announced "China has been a friend of the Philippines and the roots of our bonds are very deep and not easily severed,"

So Obama WTF did you do to screw this up?
He called him that weeks ago. Do you have any NEWS?

Sure, Obama's state department spokesperson said, "We are going to be seeking an explanation of exactly what president Duterte meant" LMAO what a classic :laugh:
The LIBs who work for Obama in Washington have never heard the word "whore" before.
One female State department official told MSNBC in an interview she had never heard anyone EVER use the word "pussy" before. Even the incredulous MSNBC bobble head said 'Really you have never heard that word before to describe a woman's body part?" The female official said "that's correct".

A perfect example of what Trump was saying during the debate this week, instead of posting qualified people to positions in government they appoint political hacks who have no experience at all, incompetent morons who screw shit up.

So, you want to give the Phillipines 10 Billion in loans? A guy insults the President and you cheer.

That fool is your president not mine, you people voted the clown into office you own him.

No, we own you. And will for another 4 years. Put that rightwing agenda somewhere where it won't spoil,

because it's not going to need to be out for a very long time.

LMAO this is where I remind you again the American people gave us control of congress, both the House and the Senate, your side suffered historic losses. Why yes I do enjoy rubbing salt in that wound.

So we can keep the 200 million in annual aid we give to the Philippines? Gee, what a shame.

All mothers of President's should pose nude, right?

Try staying at the end of the pool where your feet still touch bottom.

Sure kid, don't forget...shoot me in the arm, not center mass. I would think you'd get tired of being bitch slapped around here son.

Duterte vows to wage war on crime and the Philippine people elect him president in a landslide. Then Obama an admitted drug abuser and cop hater, attempts to lecture Duterte on his war on crime and Duterte tells Obama he will not be lectured to by him. That's where this pissing match began.

I can see Duterte's point, over 4,000 have died in Chicago alone under Obama while he sat on his throne in DC with his thumb up his ass.
Not his thumb. Valerie's fist..........if it's a Wednesday night.

President Duterte's quarrel is with President Obumbler, not with the American people.
When you insult the President, you insult America.

How can the truth be an insult?
How can you be such an asshole?

Now answer the question.
An opinion by a deranged person is not necessarily the truth. I am happy that you right wingers have a new hero.

President Duterte's quarrel is with President Obumbler, not with the American people.

Now answer the question.
An opinion by a deranged person is not necessarily the truth. I am happy that you right wingers have a new hero.

Opinion?
Obama is prima facie evidence.

How many of our allies has Obama insulted at this point? Philippines, Israel, UK, are three I know of.
The world leaders he hasn't insulted are all laughing their heads off at what a bunch of fucking idiots the American voters are to elect such a fucking dummy solely on the color of his skin and the whiteness of his teeth.

For right wing morons, henceforth there will always be hatred of whomever is in the oval office....WHY??
Because given the demographics, there will ALWAYS be a democrat in the WH until the GOP gets rid of the tacit racist and stupid supporters.

Not only does the GOP need to get rid of the racists, they need to totally disavow them.

For right wing morons, henceforth there will always be hatred of whomever is in the oval office....WHY??
Because given the demographics, there will ALWAYS be a democrat in the WH until the GOP gets rid of the tacit racist and stupid supporters.

Not only does the GOP need to get rid of the racists, they need to totally disavow them.

Wasn't Obama's mother white?

How many of our allies has Obama insulted at this point? Philippines, Israel, UK, are three I know of.

obama's turned out to be a very bad, and possibly a traitor for a president. Looks like the voters haven't paid attention though, and seem to want 4 to 8 more years of this. But hey, think of all the fun we'll have posting about clinton if she becomes prez.

Last edited:

Now answer the question.

Opinion?
Obama is prima facie evidence.
That would be known as an opinion.

Once again in your little head "racist" means ANYONE who dares disagree with ANYTHING a person who is not white" wants.

The world leaders he hasn't insulted are all laughing their heads off at what a bunch of fucking idiots the American voters are to elect such a fucking dummy solely on the color of his skin and the whiteness of his teeth.
Obama's approval rating internationally is good, so I guess that you spout garbage without having any idea what you are talking about.

The importsnt thing is, we have lost an alliance. China has gained in power and influence. All overseen by the democrats.

Here's the precious part, the US gets kicked out, marginalized and isolated and Democrats actually think they are bitchslapping republicans! Historians will study this for decades. Psychologists will study it for centuries.

Forum List

Back