Philippines president calls Obama "son of a whore"

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Sep 7, 2014
Trump's Army
Okay what did Obamatard screw up now? The Philippines president announces a military and economic separation from the US and calls Obama a "son of a whore". To further distance themselves from the US President Duterte traveled to China and secured a $13.9 billion dollar economic agreement, announced "China has been a friend of the Philippines and the roots of our bonds are very deep and not easily severed,"

So Obama WTF did you do to screw this up?

I would think that proud Americans from coast to coast would happily tell this guy to go fuck himself.
I'd love to tell obastard to go fuck himself.

Deterte is pissed because China is encroaching on him and he blames ococksucker.

So we can keep the 200 million in annual aid we give to the Philippines? Gee, what a shame.

Wow a whole $200 million you say, China just gave them $9 billion in low interest loans and $13 billion in trade. Do you work for Obama's state department? I ask because that's about how those dumb asses think.

Okay what did Obamatard screw up now? The Philippines president announces a military and economic separation from the US and calls Obama a "son of a whore". To further distance themselves from the US President Duterte traveled to China and secured a $13.9 billion dollar economic agreement, announced "China has been a friend of the Philippines and the roots of our bonds are very deep and not easily severed,"

He called him that weeks ago. Do you have any NEWS?

President Duterte's quarrel is with President Obumbler, not with the American people.

So, Duterte is the new hero of anti-American right wingers....perhaps right next to Putin?
What a bunch of right wing morons....LOL

I would think that proud Americans from coast to coast would happily tell this guy to go fuck himself.
He will be the next Republican hero, a man allowing all suspected drug dealers to be murdered without a trial and comparing it to what Hitler did.

Sure, Obama's state department spokesperson said, "We are going to be seeking an explanation of exactly what president Duterte meant" LMAO what a classic :laugh:

Sure, Obama's state department spokesperson said, "We are going to be seeking an explanation of exactly what president Duterte meant" LMAO what a classic :laugh:
Thank you for proving my point.

For right wing morons, henceforth there will always be hatred of whomever is in the oval office....WHY??
Because given the demographics, there will ALWAYS be a democrat in the WH until the GOP gets rid of the tacit racist and stupid supporters.

So we can keep the 200 million in annual aid we give to the Philippines? Gee, what a shame.

Wow a whole $200 million you say, China just gave them $9 billion in low interest loans and $13 billion in trade. Do you work for Obama's state department? I ask because that's about how those dumb asses think.

So, you want to give the Phillipines 10 Billion in loans? A guy insults the President and you cheer.

This is Wall Streets gift to these 3rd world usta be bastards....NAFTA at its best.....even China is outsourcing our jobs.....Bottom line, when we dis our own president as much as the right has treated Obama, how the hell do we expect other leaders not to.

So, you want to give the Phillipines 10 Billion in loans? A guy insults the President and you cheer.
Amazing what racism does to the brain.....Putin is a hero, this flip flop wearing tanned fuck calls out Obama and rednecks in this country is cheering the shit on...gotta love the honkies,

Still waiting for an answer you leftwits, we sent MacArthur in to liberate the Philippines now they are calling Obama a son of a whore wtf went wrong??? I know the guy is a moron but come on how do you screw up this relationship?

Forum List

Back