Philippines president calls Obama "son of a whore"

So we can keep the 200 million in annual aid we give to the Philippines? Gee, what a shame.

Wow a whole $200 million you say, China just gave them $9 billion in low interest loans and $13 billion in trade. Do you work for Obama's state department? I ask because that's about how those dumb asses think.

So you're for buying off the Philippines with more of YOUR tax money? Can we raise YOUR taxes to pay for it?

So we can keep the 200 million in annual aid we give to the Philippines? Gee, what a shame.

Wow a whole $200 million you say, China just gave them $9 billion in low interest loans and $13 billion in trade. Do you work for Obama's state department? I ask because that's about how those dumb asses think.

So, you want to give the Phillipines 10 Billion in loans? A guy insults the President and you cheer.

That fool is your president not mine, you people voted the clown into office you own him.

So, you want to give the Phillipines 10 Billion in loans? A guy insults the President and you cheer.

That fool is your president not mine, you people voted the clown into office you own him.

He’s your president. That is the way our republic works. Hillary will be your President on 1/20. You don’t like it. Tough. Do something about it loser.
As for the criticism of us keeping $200M…. what was your point?

No, we own you. And will for another 4 years. Put that rightwing agenda somewhere where it won't spoil,

because it's not going to need to be out for a very long time.

So you're for buying off the Philippines with more of YOUR tax money? Can we raise YOUR taxes to pay for it?

No I'm bitch slapping your stupid post. Go ahead take away the measly $200 million I mean that's what you idiots do you behave like petulant spoiled brats shitting on our allies.

He’s your president. That is the way our republic works. Hillary will be your President on 1/20. You don’t like it. Tough. Do something about it loser.

Ahahaha says the side who burned Bush in effigy stop huffing your bong.

No, we own you. And will for another 4 years. Put that rightwing agenda somewhere where it won't spoil,

LMAO this is where I remind you again the American people gave us control of congress, both the House and the Senate, your side suffered historic losses. Why yes I do enjoy rubbing salt in that wound.

LMAO this is where I remind you again the American people gave us control of congress, both the House and the Senate, your side suffered historic losses. Why yes I do enjoy rubbing salt in that wound.

All mothers of President's should pose nude, right?

Attachments

• ann-dunham-madre-di-obama-ose.jpg
    ann-dunham-madre-di-obama-ose.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 26
Okay what did Obamatard screw up now? The Philippines president announces a military and economic separation from the US and calls Obama a "son of a whore". To further distance themselves from the US President Duterte traveled to China and secured a $13.9 billion dollar economic agreement, announced "China has been a friend of the Philippines and the roots of our bonds are very deep and not easily severed,"

So Obama WTF did you do to screw this up?

Not a damn thing seeing the President of the Philippines is fucking nuts... Been following the nutter rise and he ( President of the Philippines ) may not finish his term if he keep on going down this path...

Best thing America can do is let the Phils hang themselves and when they come crawling back give them Communist China number to the President of the Phils and tell him to call his new friends and enjoy being the new North Korea!

53422697.jpg

53422697.jpg

You want some of that don't you?

Still waiting for an answer you leftwits, we sent MacArthur in to liberate the Philippines now they are calling Obama a son of a whore wtf went wrong??? I know the guy is a moron but come on how do you screw up this relationship?

It has been screwed up for many years and one of the reasons why we closed our bases there in the 1990's when the Government of the Phils told us to get out...

Philippines Orders U.S. to Leave Strategic Navy Base at Subic Bay

As you attempt to put the blame on the President for the fragile friendship between the United States of America and the Philippines you might want to look up the new President of the Phils and discover the man is insane and is from a region that had Red Faction in it...

So it does not surprise me he want to be closer to China and Russia and part ways with the U.S. .

Also if U.S. corporations were wise they would leave the Island Nation and leave it to Russia and China... Japan would also be wise to leave along with Australia and European Nations like Germany, Norway, and England...

Let the fuckers starve!

Duterte vows to wage war on crime and the Philippine people elect him president in a landslide. Then Obama an admitted drug abuser and cop hater, attempts to lecture Duterte on his war on crime and Duterte tells Obama he will not be lectured to by him. That's where this pissing match began.

I can see Duterte's point, over 4,000 have died in Chicago alone under Obama while he sat on his throne in DC with his thumb up his ass.

Duterte vows to wage war on crime and the Philippine people elect him president in a landslide. Then Obama an admitted drug abuser, attempts to lecture Duterte on his war on crime and Duterte tells Obama he will not be lectured to by him. That's where this pissing match began.

I can see Duterte's point, over 4,000 have died in Chicago alone under Obama while he sat on his throne in DC with his thumb up his ass.

Barack the magic man is the messiah don't you know that?
He is the smartest, brightest man to EVER be elected President, just ask him.
He cannot even conceive as to why EVERYONE doesn't just submit and follow him right over the cliff.

Duterte vows to wage war on crime and the Philippine people elect him president in a landslide. Then Obama an admitted drug abuser, attempts to lecture Duterte on his war on crime and Duterte tells Obama he will not be lectured to by him. That's where this pissing match began.

lol

All mothers of President's should pose nude, right?

Try staying at the end of the pool where your feet still touch bottom.

Barack the magic man is the messiah don't you know that?
He is the smartest, brightest man to EVER be elected President, just ask him.
He cannot even conceive as to why EVERYONE doesn't just submit and follow him right over the cliff.

The guy is a piece of work. He flies into other countries and lectures to them about how they don't know how to govern their own countries then seems oblivious to why they get pissed off at the US.

Forum List

Back