Philadelphia’s Islamist Boy Scouts

Not to me. I've already outlined what I see different between the two organizations so far.

Whether there is a reason to be concerned, I don't know. But I can understand why people are concerned.

We had firearms training in the Boyscouts.

And we also had some military-esque type of instruction.

No biggie.

You had mandatory gun training and hand to hand combat? As I mentioned before I would have loved some hand to hand combat when I was in scouts. Wasnt available as far as I know. And the gun training was always optional.

I would think training inner city kids how to fight would raise some read flags regardless of religion. Especially since they dont seem to be learning any of the peaceful values the boy scouts have.

I don't see anything about it being mandatory.

And I do believe that there were both wrestling and karate merit badges when I was in.

Lol. You dumbasses are willing to make an issue out of anything. My father had me at the shooting range at age 7 years old.. Learning how to shoot a gun. The boy scouts teach survival training all the time.. Are they also terrorists plotting on America? Your blind hate of Islam is shown more and more with every post.
Amazing.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
Yeah, boyscouts learn to shoot. Targets and hunting skills generally. Not other humans.

What do you think these Muslims use for shooting practice? Jews? Freedumb-lovin' Amurricans? :eusa_eh:
I'm sure Iranian Madrases teaching children "Death to America" every day is perfectly innocent and does nothing to fuck their psyche into that of homicidal maniacs?

You realize that children who first entered school in 1979, when the Ayatollah took over and this attitude of death to the west are now 31 years old? I wonder how much affect that lifetime of brainwashing has had on them? It couldn't have maybe, I dunno, spawned a generation of anti-western Islamo-supremacists, maybe?

I think it's a perfectly rational POV to have when there are millions of people programmed to destroy you.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

May the gods forbid these intercity kids be given any discipline and goal setting....

I don't think anyone has a problem with that. I think the concern is with hand to hand combat and weapons training.

I would think this would be obvious to anyone honestly trying to discuss the matter.

whats wrong with such things exactly? I would rather kids be able to defend themselves and know how to safely handle weapons than the alternative

Not to me. I've already outlined what I see different between the two organizations so far.

Whether there is a reason to be concerned, I don't know. But I can understand why people are concerned.

We had firearms training in the Boyscouts.

And we also had some military-esque type of instruction.

No biggie.

You had mandatory gun training and hand to hand combat? As I mentioned before I would have loved some hand to hand combat when I was in scouts. Wasnt available as far as I know. And the gun training was always optional.

I would think training inner city kids how to fight would raise some read flags regardless of religion. Especially since they dont seem to be learning any of the peaceful values the boy scouts have.

and what info do you have on them besides the one article?

Their code:

Our program is designed to teach, train, and impart to Muslim Youth the virtues of the following:

* TAQWA
* DISCIPLINE
* RESPONSIBILITY
* COURAGE
* LEADERSHIP
* SELF-DEFENSE
* SURVIVAL
* SPORTMANSHIP
This is terrible and needs to be stopped right away!!

These kids should be out there gang banging, stealing cars, and selling crack on the street corners like all the rest of the inter city youth.

This is just plain wrong and borders on child abuse!!! :evil:

Islamist-Scouts.jpg

palchildrenmarch.jpg

chanel is one of the best trolls on the board

I'm thinking the same thing...based on the fact that she tries to disguise her trolling as actual discussion points.

So, I restate my question to the OP...if this organization is a problem, what do you propose should be done about it?

So, I restate my question to the OP...if this organization is a problem, what do you propose should be done about it?
What is wrong with them just being American boy scouts?

Why do they want to be Jihad scouts?

so any kid that wants to learn survival and weapons handling needs to join the scouts? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Why can't you just shut the fuck up and stop worrying about a buncha 7 year old muslim kids learning stuff the boy scouts learn? Maybe they don't wanna put their kids in a program that suggests christianity to all of it's members? Why is that such a problem? :eusa_eh:

Why can't you just shut the fuck up and stop worrying about a buncha 7 year old muslim kids learning stuff the boy scouts learn? Maybe they don't wanna put their kids in a program that suggests christianity to all of it's members? Why is that such a problem? :eusa_eh:

Were you ever in Boy Scouts Lefty? I was up through Eagle Scout. We may have mentioned God, that would be the same God Muslims talk about. I don't recall Jesus ever being brought up. I am pretty sure you could start a Boy Scout troop in a mosque without a problem.

Never remember self defense classes and shooting was limited to summer camp for about 30 minutes. Much more time on first aid, dangers of drugs, public service projects, orienteering and camping.

The points I see here are:

1. It seems to be a group which has some different activities than a "Boy Scout" style group. What are the reasons behind those activities?

2. Why does it have military clothing?

3. How will they interpret Taqwa? Will it involve a jihad?

What do you think these Muslims use for shooting practice? Jews? Freedumb-lovin' Amurricans? :eusa_eh:
I'm sure Iranian Madrases teaching children "Death to America" every day is perfectly innocent and does nothing to fuck their psyche into that of homicidal maniacs?

You realize that children who first entered school in 1979, when the Ayatollah took over and this attitude of death to the west are now 31 years old? I wonder how much affect that lifetime of brainwashing has had on them? It couldn't have maybe, I dunno, spawned a generation of anti-western Islamo-supremacists, maybe?

I think it's a perfectly rational POV to have when there are millions of people programmed to destroy you.

They have to be over 31 years old unless they were going to school the day after they were born.
My bad. more like 35 then. doesn't change much then.

Ummm I don't ever recall seeing boyscouts march like the US Army. These goobers are marking like the Iraqi Republican Guard weapons and all.

Yeah, that'll help me sleep well at night.

Ummm I don't ever recall seeing boyscouts march like the US Army. These goobers are marking like the Iraqi Republican Guard weapons and all.

Yeah, that'll help me sleep well at night.

We love Allah, yes we do.
Look out Hadji for dog doodoo.

Draw his image and we kill you.

If you think we do this just for fun,
wait until we get a gun.

Sound off, one two.

Forum List

Back