Proud Boy on house arrest in Jan. 6 case disappears ahead of sentencing

He wouldn't get credit for that. They calculate GCT based on YEARS in jail, not a few weeks. Do try to keep up. You seemed to know how the feds operate, but then, no you don't.

If you wanted to do the man, not sure how many months he spent in, but he MIGHT have lost like a day or two.
Last time..nothing I said was about Good Time. Nothing. You have assumed, and continue to be stuck on stupid, that my reference to pre-trial incarceration was a reference to Good Time. It was not. I was just saying that he will get credit, day for day, for his time in the DC jail under pre-trial confinement.

Run Rabbit run!
I guess he'll have him some fun..before he spends the rest of his life in prison.
This is particularly stupid in that the jail in DC had been sanctioned by the judge for delaying treatment for his broken hand. His release on his OR was in recognition of this. He may well have gotten some play at sentencing....but now, it just won't matter.

Authorities are searching for a member of the Proud Boys extremist group who disappeared days before his sentencing in a U.S. Capitol riot case, where prosecutors are seeking more than a decade in prison, according to a warrant made public Friday.
Christopher Worrell, 52, of Naples, Florida, was supposed to be sentenced Friday after being found guilty of spraying pepper spray gel on police officers, as part of the mob storming the Capitol as Congress was certifying Joe Biden’s presidential victory on Jan. 6, 2021. Prosecutors had asked a judge to sentence him to 14 years.
The sentencing was canceled and a bench warrant for his arrest issued under seal on Tuesday, according to court records. The U.S. attorney’s office for Washington, D.C., encouraged the public to share any information about his whereabouts.

Worrell had been on house arrest in Florida since his release from jail in Washington in November 2021, less than a month after a judge substantiated his civil-rights complaints about his treatment in the jail.
Proof the Proud Boys are pussies!

Since when is it ok to “disagree” by assaulting police, injuring over 150, breaking vertebra, severe concussions, pepper and bear spray…spreading feces on the Capitol walls…?

Probably since it was done by 100,000 leftard BLM'ers.

I really would like where you get your ethics from because THIS guy was one of the idiots involved in the violent “assault” you call “disagreement”.

You lookin in the mirror yet?

And please don’t go on about …but…BLM ANTIFA….blah blah blah…those involved in arson, setting fire to police vehicles, assault…got pretty stiff sentences for “disagreeing”, as they should. I’m not not seeing anyone hear whining about persecution.

Stiff sentences my foot.

A year and a day for trying to kill cops.

You leftards are retarded.

Wow. And you call yourself an American and consider yourself a patriot.

Violence is now “disagreement” and the only thing sacred remaining is Trump. Your Orwellian dystopia is truly against every principle this country was founded on.
Your game, your rules.

You started it.

And you're going to be very damn sorry you ever did.

Your post made no sense with or without photos.
I snipped them because they were too large and intrusive. So what?
Rioters did not get off 'scot free'.

I'll edit your shit any time I feel like it..so what? As long as I acknowledge that I've removed portions for brevity and don't materially change the meaning, I'm well within the rules.
Your original post is intact and easily accessible...so STFU with the whining

Fuck you, bitch. You edit my shit without my permission and I'll report your ass so fast and get your ass banned you won't know what you hit you. That's a violation of TOS.

Organized mobs stole 100k worth of store goods in broad daylight and democrats treat it as a normal occurrence these days. Meanwhile lefties worry about the fate of a Jan 6 demonstrator. Go figure.

Well to be fair, those organized mobs are a protected species that the Democrats really care about.

Ain't nobody got no time for no white MAGA protesters and shit.

Run Rabbit run!
I guess he'll have him some fun..before he spends the rest of his life in prison.
This is particularly stupid in that the jail in DC had been sanctioned by the judge for delaying treatment for his broken hand. His release on his OR was in recognition of this. He may well have gotten some play at sentencing....but now, it just won't matter.

Authorities are searching for a member of the Proud Boys extremist group who disappeared days before his sentencing in a U.S. Capitol riot case, where prosecutors are seeking more than a decade in prison, according to a warrant made public Friday.
Christopher Worrell, 52, of Naples, Florida, was supposed to be sentenced Friday after being found guilty of spraying pepper spray gel on police officers, as part of the mob storming the Capitol as Congress was certifying Joe Biden’s presidential victory on Jan. 6, 2021. Prosecutors had asked a judge to sentence him to 14 years.
The sentencing was canceled and a bench warrant for his arrest issued under seal on Tuesday, according to court records. The U.S. attorney’s office for Washington, D.C., encouraged the public to share any information about his whereabouts.

Worrell had been on house arrest in Florida since his release from jail in Washington in November 2021, less than a month after a judge substantiated his civil-rights complaints about his treatment in the jail.
I guess he realized the xiden admin can’t even catch someone that runs drugs in their HQ, how are they gonna catch him?

Worrell's civil rights were violated when he was in the DC jail and a judge got him released and, according to the article, was on house arrest with his female custodian. Apparently they disconnected their phone numbers as well. My sense is we may not ever see them again. This looks well planned.

What are you talking about 2024 hasn’t happened and in 2020 the demafasict/xiden agenda was rejected
Don't even know what the fuck your talking about..but I do know that Biden won the Presidency in 2020..the Dems won the Sen. and the Republican majority in the house is fractured and ineffectual~

Factoid..every Democratic President since Carter has served out their two terms...Repubs, not so much. Trump and G. W. Bush were soundly rejected.

Forum List

Back