Proud Boy on house arrest in Jan. 6 case disappears ahead of sentencing

Don't even know what the fuck your talking about..but I do know that Biden won the Presidency in 2020..the Dems won the Sen. and the Republican majority in the house is fractured and ineffectual~

Factoid..every Democratic President since Carter has served out their two terms...Repubs, not so much. Trump and G. W. Bush were soundly rejected.
The dems don’t have a majority in the senate, and they lost seats in 2020, and the gop took the house…‘ more people voted for the gop then dems in 2020.

I never said anything about 2016

You however did mention 2024 though

The dems don’t have a majority in the senate, and they lost seats in 2020, and the gop took the house…‘ more people voted for the gop then dems in 2020.

I never said anything about 2016

You however did mention 2024 though
You .confused with 2022?

I didn't mention 2024..dat be the other guy.

The Independents vote and caucus with the Dems: that's a working majority.

The GoP should have had 15 more seats, and now SCOTUS is overturning GOP gerrymandering in FL, NC, and AL.

Biden kicks dirt in MAGA face all day long.

The Independents vote and caucus with the Dems: that's a working majority.

The GoP should have had 15 more seats, and now SCOTUS is overturning GOP gerrymandering in FL, NC, and AL.

Biden kicks dirt in MAGA face all day long.
People left the demafasict party

Haha the gop got more votes then the demafacist…they gained seats

The American people overwhelming rejected the xiden regime

People left the demafasict party

Haha the gop got more votes then the demafacist…they gained seats

The American people overwhelming rejected the xiden regime
The GOP lost in 2018 and 2020 and 2022.

It will be a massive victory next year for the blue.

Wow. And you call yourself an American and consider yourself a patriot.

Violence is now “disagreement” and the only thing sacred remaining is Trump. Your Orwellian dystopia is truly against every principle this country was founded on.

My ancestors were patriots. They fought in the Revolutionary War, on the side of the rebels. The OG position of patriots is not to revere the govt, especially not this tyrannical mess we have in DC, the totality of which I wish would break off the mainland and drift off into the Atlantic, to leave us alone forever.

THAT is a deeply American sentiment, indeed. That few share it is one reason we need to split.

My ancestors were patriots. They fought in the Revolutionary War, on the side of the rebels. The OG position of patriots is not to revere the govt, especially not this tyrannical mess we have in DC, the totality of which I wish would break off the mainland and drift off into the Atlantic, to leave us alone forever.

We are not our ancestors. They respected the institutions they created and fought for. I doubt they would have supported the tyrannical mess that Trump created either. I doubt they would support an attempt to overthrow An election because the loser wanted to stay in power.

These people today are not some modern version of bygone rebels fighting a just cause. They are people willing to do anything to stay in power.

You are conflating a respect for our democratic institutions, including our Constitution, with revering the government. The government is the product of those institutions and the will of the people. The Capitol, like the flag, is a symbol of our nation and the place where the peaceful transfer of power is supposed to take place.

Those are two different things.

THAT is a deeply American sentiment, indeed. That few share it is one reason we need to split.
Overthrowing an election, because you lost, is not a deeply American sentiment.

Forum List

Back