PGA Prepares to Move Tournament out of Georgia

Move the Masters from Georgia?
Frankly my dear I don't give a damn.

See the source image
Using that image of Mammy is wacist.
How old are you? I`m guessing between 4 and 6 years old with speech and thinking impediments.
Naw, he's what passes for "adult" among tRumplings.

See the source image
How old are you? I`m guessing between 4 and 6 years old with speech and thinking impediments.
Sure wiggles. Wanna play me a round of golf. I'll give you 50 strokes a side.
Sorry kid, I don't swing that way. You'll have to find someone else to stroke.

See the source image
Sure wiggles. Wanna play me a round of golf. I'll give you 50 strokes a side.
Sorry kid, I don't swing that way. You'll have to find someone else to stroke.
LOLOL.................U punked me arse good...LOLOL

See the source image
Do you support canceling the Masters?
I wonder why augie didnt answer my question?

Here it is again:

I'm calling him September from now on.

The Master Tournament (or simply "The Masters") is one of Four (04) major Men's Professional Golfer's Association Tournament's held every year. While the tournament itself is held at the Augusta National Golf Club, the Augusta National Golf Club DOES NOT OWN THE Master's. The Master's is Golf Tournament held by the Professional Golfer's Association and as such is under the control and operation of the PGA.

As the PGA has operational control of The Masters, the PGA has the right to move the tournament if the PGA so's see fit.

Civil Rights Group Calls to Relocate Masters after GA Voting Bill

The National Black Justice Coalition (NBJC) is calling for the PGA Tour and The Masters to move next month's major championship out of Georgia in response to the recent passing of a controversial voting law.

NBJC executive director David J. Johns told Golfweek that the bill, SB 202 will "return Black and poor and already disenfranchised voters in Georgia to second class citizens" and said that he hopes action can be taken to relocate The Masters, which begins April 8 in Augusta.

“The PGA Tour and Masters Tournament have both made commitments to help diversify golf and address racial inequities in this country—and we expect them to not only speak out against Georgia’s new racist voter suppression law—but to also take action," Johns said in a statement.

"Professional golf should not reward Georgia’s attacks on democracy and voting rights with the millions of dollars in revenue that the tournament generates and the prestige it brings to the State. We all must act to protect our democracy and the right to vote.”

Georgia needs to tread carefully it would seem...uh oh
Sadly the PGA doesn't run the masters, sonic would take action from the players (mostly old white guys) to make any changes. I do not rate that as likely.

The Mast

See the source image

Hell Yes.

Go even further. Make the Atlanta Falcons and Atlanta Braves only play away games. The racist Shit Heads in the wallet where they liv.

The Master Tournament (or simply "The Masters") is one of Four (04) major Men's Professional Golfer's Association Tournament's held every year. While the tournament itself is held at the Augusta National Golf Club, the Augusta National Golf Club DOES NOT OWN THE Master's. The Master's is Golf Tournament held by the Professional Golfer's Association and as such is under the control and operation of the PGA.

As the PGA has operational control of The Masters, the PGA has the right to move the tournament if the PGA so's see fit.
Try a web search, mental midget.

According to Bloomberg, the Masters is owned by Augusta National, Inc. (dba Masters Golf Tournament) — a private company that was founded in 1932 and operates as a golf club and conducts golf tournaments.

In addition to that, the copyright statement on the Masters website specifies that “all textual, illustrative, video and audio information and other data” is the exclusive property of Augusta National, Inc.

See the source image

Hell Yes.

Go even further. Make the Atlanta Falcons and Atlanta Braves only play away games. The racist Shit Heads in the wallet where they liv.
I really hope that happens. I welcome it.

See the source image

Hell Yes.

Hey!! Got A good one. Since Buffalo Bill slaughtered around 5k Buffalos out West, I say The Buffalo Bills change their name or nothing. What say usted?

See the source image
Too late to cancel the Masters but as far as economic sanctions against Georgia, I`m for it because I`m pro-voting. Kemp said it`s about making it hard to cheat but he didn`t show us that any cheating took place. It`s just an old traitor slave state bringing us some Jim Crow.

See the source image
Too late to cancel the Masters but as far as economic sanctions against Georgia, I`m for it because I`m pro-voting. Kemp said it`s about making it hard to cheat but he didn`t show us that any cheating took place. It`s just an old traitor slave state bringing us some Jim Crow.
MLB is talking to NY about the game.

NY HAS STRICTER VOTING LAWS THAN THE NEW GA ONES...................BAWWWHAHAHAHA...YOU GD STUPID ASS WIPES...LOLOL

Kemp is doubling down on his idiocy. My company had planned to host a large group meeting event in Atlanta late spring and the client now wants to change the venue. They're about to lose conventions up the yang.

Remember the Bathroom Bill in North Carolina? This will be worse. Actions have consequences.

I used to love the masters and used to watch it every year. It was like the harbinger of spring, But it has a dark and shabby history and I dont give a fuck if they never play it again.

Forum List

Back