PGA Prepares to Move Tournament out of Georgia

Move the Masters from Georgia?
Frankly my dear I don't give a damn.

See the source image
Using that image of Mammy is wacist.
How old are you? I`m guessing between 4 and 6 years old with speech and thinking impediments.
Do you support canceling the Masters?
Too late to cancel the Masters but as far as economic sanctions against Georgia, I`m for it because I`m pro-voting. Kemp said it`s about making it hard to cheat but he didn`t show us that any cheating took place. It`s just an old traitor slave state bringing us some Jim Crow.
EvenIknow2.jpg

See the source image
How old are you? I`m guessing between 4 and 6 years old with speech and thinking impediments.
Too late to cancel the Masters but as far as economic sanctions against Georgia, I`m for it because I`m pro-voting. Kemp said it`s about making it hard to cheat but he didn`t show us that any cheating took place. It`s just an old traitor slave state bringing us some Jim Crow.
View attachment 476140
Do you think these kids are a legit target for your right wing "humour" ? Dont worry I know the answer.

Civil Rights Group Calls to Relocate Masters after GA Voting Bill

The National Black Justice Coalition (NBJC) is calling for the PGA Tour and The Masters to move next month's major championship out of Georgia in response to the recent passing of a controversial voting law.

NBJC executive director David J. Johns told Golfweek that the bill, SB 202 will "return Black and poor and already disenfranchised voters in Georgia to second class citizens" and said that he hopes action can be taken to relocate The Masters, which begins April 8 in Augusta.

“The PGA Tour and Masters Tournament have both made commitments to help diversify golf and address racial inequities in this country—and we expect them to not only speak out against Georgia’s new racist voter suppression law—but to also take action," Johns said in a statement.

"Professional golf should not reward Georgia’s attacks on democracy and voting rights with the millions of dollars in revenue that the tournament generates and the prestige it brings to the State. We all must act to protect our democracy and the right to vote.”

Georgia needs to tread carefully it would seem...uh oh

The more I think about this, the more pathetic I find it.

Civil rights groups want to punish a gold tournament for something the legislature did.

I'll be Civil rights groups have gained a lot of favor with golfers.

See the source image
View attachment 476140
Do you think these kids are a legit target for your right wing "humour" ? Dont worry I know the answer.

Then why did you ask the question ?

See the source image
View attachment 476140
Bugger off, cockwomble.

The National Black Justice Coalition (NBJC) is calling for the PGA Tour and The Masters to move next month's major championship out of Georgia in response to the recent passing of a controversial voting law.

NBJC executive director David J. Johns told Golfweek that the bill, SB 202 will "return Black and poor and already disenfranchised voters in Georgia to second class citizens" and said that he hopes action can be taken to relocate The Masters, which begins April 8 in Augusta.

“The PGA Tour and Masters Tournament have both made commitments to help diversify golf and address racial inequities in this country—and we expect them to not only speak out against Georgia’s new racist voter suppression law—but to also take action," Johns said in a statement.

"Professional golf should not reward Georgia’s attacks on democracy and voting rights with the millions of dollars in revenue that the tournament generates and the prestige it brings to the State. We all must act to protect our democracy and the right to vote.”

The more I think about this, the more pathetic I find it.

Civil rights groups want to punish a gold tournament for something the legislature did.

I'll be Civil rights groups have gained a lot of favor with golfers.
It`s about punishing the rotten state of Georgia, not the tournament.

SOMEBODY needs to push back. If this law is a burden to Black people in Georgia...if many of them will be prevented from voting by this law and its utterly innocuous requirements, then Black people are as stupid and incompetent as the worst white racist in the country believes they are.
No, that sorry argument ain't going to cut it. This law put rules in that purposefully makes it harder for blacks to get access to the vote.

Why do these woke morons think we care what they do....just go away for good pro sports...we are over it and over you....you are not as important as you think....
Of course you don't care. LOL!

Good. Those two DemoKKKrats who got "elected" to the Senate are ruining the state.
Wrong. The republicans are responsible for this.

SOMEBODY needs to push back. If this law is a burden to Black people in Georgia...if many of them will be prevented from voting by this law and its utterly innocuous requirements, then Black people are as stupid and incompetent as the worst white racist in the country believes they are.
No, that sorry argument ain't going to cut it. This law put rules in that purposefully makes it harder for blacks to get access to the vote.
Oh BS, you're a fucking racist to even suggest that Black's are so stupid that they can't vote like the rest of the population.

Good. Those two DemoKKKrats who got "elected" to the Senate are ruining the state.
Wrong. The republicans are responsible for this.
We all need more honest and fair elections. And this is a start. For so long Repubs have stood by while we have descended to near capitulation to the Chinese. In a few decades they are nearing the precipice of being the nation with the reserve currency to be the middleman to the world. Our politicians hooked us on globalism and helped the decline to give China its chance.

See the source image
I was 2 time defending caddies champion at the club I worked at. Saw every Masters since about 67

Lived next to a course and had a club in my hand at 5.

Well my speech and thinking impediments caused me to never slave to a boss, a job, a fat thing to fuck and a miserable life. Speech and thinking impediments have served me well. It works.

Actually, you are demented because that is not you but the movie "Caddyshack". Isn't that right, Noonan? By the way, do you still play and work at Bushwood?
:abgg2q.jpg:

Kemp is doubling down on his idiocy. My company had planned to host a large group meeting event in Atlanta late spring and the client now wants to change the venue. They're about to lose conventions up the yang.

Remember the Bathroom Bill in North Carolina? This will be worse. Actions have consequences.

What does your company find wrong with Georgia's new law?

‘…SB 202 will "return Black and poor and already disenfranchised voters in Georgia to second class citizens"’ ibid

True.
‘…SB 202 will "return Black ... ? Blacks have always been second-class citizens and will always be so. It is genetics rather than racism - and it is global.

Thank you for sharing that you racist son on a bitch! Goodbye you fucking twat!

The PGA can do whatever they want with the Masters.

No, they can't. The Masters is an invitational only Tournament owned by the Augusta Golf Course. They only thing they can do is not go.
`The Masters is a PGA sanctioned event.

And not owned by the PGA, which means they can't move shit.

They have already said they aren't even going to move the Tour Championship, which IS their event.

To bad so sad.

Forum List

Back