Peter Stzrok and Lisa Page knew how much trouble they were in.

Any...day...now...
Keep going. Maybe Barr and Durham can manufacture something by November.
;)
barr1.jpg

Any...day...now...
Thanks for your encouragement. These things happen at a snail's pace (the slowly turning wheels of justice
and all) but high ranking corrupt FBI officials should know better than anyone that once in the cross hairs these matters don't just get dropped.

The old saying goes when you try to murder a king you had better be sure you get it done.
It's still very true.

Newly released emails sent between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page showed a keen awareness of how much trouble they were in when Donald Trump won in 2016.

At 30:45

Do you happen to have a link to these newly released emails, so we can see the conversations that the OAN guest is giving his OPINION on?

Do you happen to have a link to these newly released emails, so we can see the conversations that the OAN guest is giving his OPINION on?
More on the heavily redacted emails here;

Last edited:
More on the heavily redacted emails here;

I just want to see the NEW EMAILS you spoke of, and the OAn video is giving their opinion on.... So I can see for myself if the guest was blowing hot air, or not?

Without them, NONE OF US can know what he's talking about and giving his OPINION on.

I just want to see the NEW EMAILS you spoke of, and the OAn video is giving their opinion on.... So I can see for myself if the guest was blowing hot air, or not?

Without them, NONE OF US can know what he's talking about and giving his OPINION on.
He's very descriptive in what this all means.
The op speaks for itself.....unless you have TDS goggles on.

Any...day...now...
Thanks for your encouragement. These things happen at a snail's pace (the slowly turning wheels of justice
and all) but high ranking corrupt FBI officials should know better than anyone that once in the cross hairs these matters don't just get dropped.

The old saying goes when you try to murder a king you had better be sure you get it done.
It's still very true.

So you're admitting you'd like to see Trump as King? Or maybe dictator?
That fits. You right wingers are the biggest statists I've seen come down the line in my lifetime. It would fit that you're OK with a totalitarian.
Bark and bray about liberty and freedom but then support a guy who acts and speaks like he wants to be dictator.

I got a sad newsflash for you. Barr and Durham's little political revenge tour is manufactured. Anything coming out of it tainted.
Barr better hope that Trump gets re-elected. I have a feeling he will be in hot water for his behavior if Biden wins.

Barr and Durham's little political revenge tour is manufactured.
You're an idiot.
Trump was right all along.
View attachment 367121

Yes he was right. Republicans and the people who support him are idiots. They'll believe anything. There's a reason he likes stupid people like you.
And the best part is he has no respect for you and couldn't give a damn about you or what you want policy wise. You're just a useful tool.

So you're admitting you'd like to see Trump as King? Or maybe dictator?
That fits. You right wingers are the biggest statists I've seen come down the line in my lifetime. It would fit that you're OK with a totalitarian.
Bark and bray about liberty and freedom but then support a guy who acts and speaks like he wants to be dictator.

I got a sad newsflash for you. Barr and Durham's little political revenge tour is manufactured. Anything coming out of it tainted.
Barr better hope that Trump gets re-elected. I have a feeling he will be in hot water for his behavior if Biden wins.
Saying corrupt shit bags like Strzok and Paige belong in a federal prison is nothing like "admitting" I'd like to see Trump as king. You people are really fucked up.

But that's how you mentally ill fans of the "resistance" work things out in your little dysfunctional minds.

I don't hope Trump will win reelection. I know he will because Joe Biden's "campaign (if we can stretch the meaning of the word) has been so disastrous and sad. And the leftist riots don't put the left in a good light either. They serve as a daily reminder what spoiled angry children the left is comprised of and how only
an insane nation would want them in charge of anything.

Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, Chicago, New York, Baltimore...cities burn down under democrat rule.

Put that on your campaign poster.

Forum List

Back