Peter Strzok public testimony: 10:00 am ET, Thursday, July 12, 2018

More I think about it the more Strzok reminds me of Comey. Start with grandstanding, end with poor character and integrity in words alone. He's the type who if he killed a puppy, he would intensely explain why it was important to do so and he shouldn't be questioned for it. Any Psychiatrists here? Must be a label for it.

Robert Mueller did not need to hear Peter Strzok’s explanations. It was late July 2017, and the special counsel had summoned the F.B.I. counter-intelligence agent into his office. Mueller had recently become aware of text messages between Strzok—who was then one of the top investigators for Mueller’s probe of Russian meddling during the 2016 presidential campaign—and Lisa Page, an F.B.I. lawyer who was also assigned to Mueller’s staff. Some of the exchanges vividly bashed Donald Trump. And Strzok and Page weren’t just text buddies—they were having an extramarital affair.

Mueller swiftly delivered the news that Strzok was being removed from the Russia team. Strzok wanted to try to explain the context of the anti-Trump texts, but Mueller was not interested—not because he didn’t care whether Strzok’s political opinions might have biased the agent’s work, but because Mueller was fiercely determined to maintain both the investigation’s actual integrity and the appearance of its integrity. The existence of the texts was bad enough, no matter what was intended. Strzok, a highly respected 22-year F.B.I. veteran, left Mueller’s office headed for purgatory, a desk in the bureau’s human-resources department.

The Secret Game Behind Peter Strzok’s Public Hearing

More proof that Mueller is an extraordinarily honorable man.

This is nothing more than another Republican dog & pony show put on by Republicans. The last hail Mary pass prior to the midterm election cycle. We've seen it before.
With Clinton exonerated, conspiracy theorists turn on Trey Gowdy

It's looks like the usual suspects were involved. Trey Gowdy who has already announced his early retirement and won't be seeking reelection. Of course Devin Nunes was also firing away.

The entire point his, if you gathered cell phone text messages of GOP candidates that were running against Trump, you would find a lot of anti Trump in them. This whole country has turned anti Trump. So of course you would find text messages from about everyone in the country making fun of Trump. Does it mean that an FBI agent would go to the extreme of putting his career on the line? I kind of doubt it.

This is how bad it is. The Trump toilet brush that you can purchase. People have gone to great links to do this.

36894341_1727346607321265_3186410922365157376_n.jpg

So yes there are millions of Americans, including foreigners that don't have a high regard for Trump, but it doesn't mean they were conspiring against him.

To read one article that was confirmed as true under direct testimony by James Clapper & watch 2 FOX NEWS video's with another video of Trump admitting to Obstruction of justice on National T.V.

Go to this link on this board then scroll down to post # 56.
It’s Russia, Russia, Russia

image038-4.jpg

Then to further your knowledge, read a book. This book will prepare you for the open public hearings & testimony

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

For more on this board.
Carter Page-Trump campaign adviser-testifies he met with Russian government officials in July 2016.
Attorney General Jeff Sessions may be facing perjury charges.
Do Russian oligarchs own Trump and his empire?
Mueller already has collusion & obstruction of justice--he's going after this Trump russian mob now.
Most damaging evidence of Russian collusion with Trump campaign released today

Robert Mueller has accumulated 5 guilty plea's, 19 Federal Grand Jury indictments, and another 90+ Federal Grand jury charges that are certain to produce more. He is moving at the speed of light compared to Watergate, which took 2 years 7 months before Nixon was forced to resign.

Last edited:
Strzok is the true definition of a Sociopath. I wrote it. Oh, I don't remember writing it. I don't remember about changing the wording. You can not make this stuff up!

More I think about it the more Strzok reminds me of Comey. Start with grandstanding, end with poor character and integrity in words alone. He's the type who if he killed a puppy, he would intensely explain why it was important to do so and he shouldn't be questioned for it. Any Psychiatrists here? Must be a label for it.

The irony of someone who voted for Donald Trump criticizing ANYONE for their lack of character, is truly ironic. You aren’t capable of judging the good or bad character or others.

Trumpworld is a contrarian place. Good people are bad and not to be believed, while liars and conmen are the salt of the earth.

Yesterday, the truly corrosive lengths that the Republican Party will go to in order to discredit the Mueller Invedtigation’s report have been exposed to the American people. Trey Gowdy will go down in history as the Teoublican leader who did the most to undermine the rule of law in America, for his roles in the Clinton Benghazi Witchhunt, and in the current FBI Witchhunt, none of which produced a single indictment against anyone, and his attacks against the Mueller Investigation and the Russia Investigation which have produced over 75 indictments against 19 defendants, with 5 guilty pleas, and 4 cooperating witnesses.

GettyImages_995589288.0.jpg

WASHINGTON — FBI agent Peter Strzok, whose disparaging text messages about President Donald Trump prompted his removal from the ongoing inquiry into Russia's interference in the 2016 election, is to give public testimony Thursday at a joint meeting of House committees.

The public hearing comes in the wake of an 11-hour, closed session last week with members of the House Judiciary and Oversight committees.

Angered by lawmakers' selective leaks of that meeting, Strzok's lawyer has called for the full transcript of that testimony to be released before Thursday's session. Strzok was subpoenaed earlier this week to testify publicly.

Peter Strzok, FBI agent who wrote anti-Trump texts, to testify publicly before lawmakers

Controversial FBI agent Peter Strzok’s upcoming hearing, explained

This sounds like must-see TV. Rachel Maddow did an extraordinary segment on Strzok a few minutes ago. I'll be watching. Will you...?
I realize this guy is theatre for the Trumpfolks. And everyone who thinks realizes there really is not a conspiracy beyond the fact that Comey was never going to indict Hillary. And that drives Gowdy nuts. LOL

But he's your typical scuzz FBI agent. the same FBI that hounded people who'd messed with people who'd dallied with communism when people really were starving thirty years afterwards, illegally wiretapped hundreds of Vietnam protesters, set up and possibly murdered Black Panthers and native americans, not to mention Ruby Ridge ..... It's not that there's some "deep state," but the FBI is the teeth of the State.

The gop is just using the ugly side of what is a necessary evil to distract from Russia, and what is becoming more likely a President who willing conspired with Russians to get elected.

Colbert Blows Open ‘Devious And Deep’ FBI Conspiracy To Stop Trump’s Election

Why didn't Strzok blow the whistle on Trump before the election...?

Why would he Hillary was a shoo in, 1 gazillion votes to 0 for Trump.
Why did he try and hurt Hillary and not hurt Trump in his actions -- not his stupid late night Tweets?
Can we get Trump's texts and tax returns?

Why did Strzok try to hurt Hillary? What, are you fricken delusional?

Not one of the indictments, nor pleas have anything to do with collusion. You do understand that don't you?
On contraire. Yes they do. But if you want to say collusion is a crime open to indictment, I meet your straw man and raise you a deflection

Definition of collude
colluded; colluding
intransitive verb
: conspire, plot

Wow, you're good at quoting the dictionary. Funny how you can't seem to comprehend it. Try linking to the various cases and then showing how they are examples of the trump campaign colluding.

Colbert Blows Open ‘Devious And Deep’ FBI Conspiracy To Stop Trump’s Election

Why didn't Strzok blow the whistle on Trump before the election...?

Why would he Hillary was a shoo in, 1 gazillion votes to 0 for Trump.
Why did he try and hurt Hillary and not hurt Trump in his actions -- not his stupid late night Tweets?
Can we get Trump's texts and tax returns?

Why did Strzok try to hurt Hillary? What, are you fricken delusional?
Yes, Strzok urged agents to ask for use of subpoenas and search warrants during Clinton investigatiom

quote - Mr. Strzok had similarly argued for a more aggressive path during the Clinton investigation, according to four current and former officials. He opposed the Justice Department’s decision to offer Mrs. Clinton’s lawyers immunity and negotiate access to her hard drives, the officials said. Mr. Strzok favored using search warrants or subpoenas instead.

Wow, you're good at quoting the dictionary. Funny how you can't seem to comprehend it. Try linking to the various cases and then showing how they are examples of the trump campaign colluding.

Gucifer 2.0 and Roger Stone. - We will find out about the meetings Trump people including his son had with Russian agents. Trump lied about those meetings. Of course if there was nothing wrong why would they all lie?

Now fact is Trump asks publicly for Russia to hack emails or find them, and coincidentally or not the Russians suddenly act

Muller is not through . The investigation continues and is not a long one compared to past investigations.

We have Trump and his supporters defending in order to protect Trump form any fallout. But it will eventually come out and we shall see what phony patriots most people are

"Conspiracy to Commit an Offense Against the United States"
https://www.justice.gov/file/1080281/download

Forum List

Back