Peter Strzok public testimony: 10:00 am ET, Thursday, July 12, 2018

I love the irony of a Trump fan and all his supporters asking someone about infidelity.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Nobody gives a damn about his infidelity.

It is about his trustworthiness. He lied over and over again, and you would have seen that if you actually watched the hearing.

I would rather watch the grass growing while the paint dried than subject myself to such pathetic partisan drama.

I actually feel sorry for you if you wasted any time out of your life watching it
Then quit making comments pretending that you know anything about this.

My comment still stands 100% valid.
No it doesn't.

The point was not about the infidelity.

I love the irony of a Trump fan and all his supporters asking someone about infidelity.

It is about his trustworthiness. He lied over and over again, and you would have seen that if you actually watched the hearing.

I would rather watch the grass growing while the paint dried than subject myself to such pathetic partisan drama.

I actually feel sorry for you if you wasted any time out of your life watching it
Then quit making comments pretending that you know anything about this.

My comment still stands 100% valid.
No it doesn't.

The point was not about the infidelity.

But the comment was, which is why it was so fucking funny and ironic.

It's all about protecting Donald Trump. All the intelligence agencies and the Senate Intelligence Committee all say the total opposite of what the hyper-partisan House Intelligence Committee reported.
What are the House Republicans and Trump so afraid of. If there is nothing to hide, why all the partisan drama. These actions say a lot, loyalty to Trump over country.

You could cut through the irony with a knife today.

Dh8jnzCXkAAY7tq.jpg

FINALLY, they ask him about obummers bullshit!
Republican Investigator Trey Gowdy Stops Pretending, Admits ‘This Is Politics’

Bullshit politics. We have it from the mouth of on e of the Chairmen

“Congressional investigations unfortunately are usually overtly political investigations, where it is to one side’s advantage to drag things out,” says Gowdy. “The notion that one side is playing the part of defense attorney and that the other side is just these white-hat defenders of the truth is laughable … This is politics.”
Like the bullshit "Russian collusion" that was shot down by the fact that Obama didn't care about Russia during the 2012 campaign and attacked Romney for daring to suggest Russia was still a threat, and the fact that he was friendly with Russia all the way until the end of 2016.

Corrupt bitches like Maddow have NO answer to this.
what are you ranting on about again?

deflection is so old.

learn a few new sick puppy tricks

...and still no Russian connection
you do know more than a few guilty pleas speak to collusion with Russians? Why do you think team Trump kept lying about meetings with Russians?

LOL

White House Won’t Explain Lie Donald Trump Did Not Dictate Junior’s Statement On Campaign Meeting With Russians

Lawyers Admit Trump “Dictated” Response to Trump Tower Meeting Despite Denials

The White House just got caught in a lie about the infamous Trump Tower meeting - CNNPolitics

The White House just got caught in a lie about the infamous Trump Tower meeting

In July 2017, Trump attorney Jay Sekulow, who remains on the President's legal team, was conclusive about his boss's role in the crafting of that statement from Don Jr. -- which insisted the meeting had primarily been about adoption policies. (We learned later that was not the reason the meeting was called or its main goal.)

"Let's focus on what the President was aware of: nothing," insisted Sekulow on CNN's "New Day." "I wasn't involved in the statement drafting at all nor was the President. I'm assuming that was between Mr. Donald Trump Jr. and his lawyers. I'm sure his lawyer was involved, that's how you do it. To put this on the President, I think, is absolutely incorrect."

By the following month, the White House hedging began. "The President weighed in as any father would, based on the limited information that he had," said White House press secretary Sarah Sanders about Trump's involvement in the statement.

Neither of those statements were accurate, it turns out. How do we know? Because the Trump legal team, in a 20-page January memo to special counsel Robert Mueller, first obtained by The New York Times, said they weren't accurate.

Peter Strzok deserves the Presidential Medal of Freedom - but it should only be bestowed on him by a real American president.

...and still no Russian connection
you do know more than a few guilty pleas speak to collusion with Russians? Why do you think team Trump kept lying about meetings with Russians?

LOL

White House Won’t Explain Lie Donald Trump Did Not Dictate Junior’s Statement On Campaign Meeting With Russians

The White House just got caught in a lie about the infamous Trump Tower meeting - CNNPolitics

The White House just got caught in a lie about the infamous Trump Tower meeting

In July 2017, Trump attorney Jay Sekulow, who remains on the President's legal team, was conclusive about his boss's role in the crafting of that statement from Don Jr. -- which insisted the meeting had primarily been about adoption policies. (We learned later that was not the reason the meeting was called or its main goal.)

"Let's focus on what the President was aware of: nothing," insisted Sekulow on CNN's "New Day." "I wasn't involved in the statement drafting at all nor was the President. I'm assuming that was between Mr. Donald Trump Jr. and his lawyers. I'm sure his lawyer was involved, that's how you do it. To put this on the President, I think, is absolutely incorrect."

By the following month, the White House hedging began. "The President weighed in as any father would, based on the limited information that he had," said White House press secretary Sarah Sanders about Trump's involvement in the statement.

Neither of those statements were accurate, it turns out. How do we know? Because the Trump legal team, in a 20-page January memo to special counsel Robert Mueller, first obtained by The New York Times, said they weren't accurate.

Not one of the indictments, nor pleas have anything to do with collusion. You do understand that don't you?

Forum List

Back