Pete Buttigieg Proposes $20 Million Budget for Female Crash Dummies

To be fair, the dummies with female genitalia would be better at crashing cars.
That’s funny…rude..but funny.

Honestly though, if there are “organs” inside a test dummy, I suppose this idea is not totally without merit as women’s internals are different…maybe this could help?

I don’t know.

And then next he'll be proposing millions for transgender crash test dummies! It's coming!

You know that women react differently to seat belts and air bags, right? Same with children....

Unless you are all in for not caring about women and children in crashes. Wouldn't surprise me.

When are we going to see some female punching dummies?

Hcfc8fd3917ce48cd9d902e346de0fc04V.jpeg

And then next he'll be proposing millions for transgender crash test dummies! It's coming!

Why am I not surprised the tard herd does not know automobile crashes have different effects on women and men?

You people are beyond stupid.

• Women are more likely to die or be injured in a crash, and one reason might be that we've been using crash test dummies based on the average male (as shown above).
  • When crash test companies wanted to represent women, sometimes they used a scaled-down male dummy, but soon they may be able to use a new, better-designed dummy, thanks to the Swedish National Road and Transport Research Institute.
  • Crashes do different things to the average male and female bodies, given size and muscle differences.

Why am I not surprised the tard herd does not know automobile crashes have different effects on women and men?

• Women are more likely to die or be injured in a crash, and one reason might be that we've been using crash test dummies based on the average male (as shown above).
  • When crash test companies wanted to represent women, sometimes they used a scaled-down male dummy, but soon they may be able to use a new, better-designed dummy, thanks to the Swedish National Road and Transport Research Institute.
  • Crashes do different things to the average male and female bodies, given size and muscle differences.
This also proves women shouldn't be in the infantry engaged in combat.

No, it can't be true the left claims there is no difference between men and women when allowing men to participate as tran females in sports events.

Of course it does, RW, of course it does :laughing0301:
This is an example why I say you have no common sense, slugger.

It's a generic test artifact for a specific purpose.
What a bunch of snowflakes
It is simply amazing how easily you tards have been dumbed down.

Forum List

Back