Pete butplug begs crowd to cheer him with awkward laughter

The Democrat candidates are all collapsing. They may yet wheel out the doddering Clinton.

Not to worry, much like the other anti-American candidates he can hardly attract enough interest to fill an elevator.. :lol:

Or maybe they can dig up John McStain's remains and he can run as a Democrat. I believe he'd have a better chance at defeating Trump than any of the LIVING candidates the Dems have. And I'm only being half-sarcastic.

Buttplug was probably talking about the proper preparation and insertion of double-ended dildo.... the audience is just not that sophisticated....

The Democrat candidates are all collapsing. They may yet wheel out the doddering Clinton.

I actually expect that. I think she'd be a stronger candidate than Bloomberg. They could draft her and bypass all the inconvenient primaries.

Put Hillary in office and here comes Wasrwatergater where a fool got killed. No statute of limitations for murder.

Nothing was as funny as tramp putting down all the republicans on stage, and now they kiss his arse, and he says jump and they say how high. They are all c...su...kers, Moscow Mitch is the worst, so one can't say tramp doesn't have an affair, he has a lot of affairs.

Forum List

Back