Pet Ferrets chew off 1/2 of 1 month old bay's face.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Cops Pet ferrets maul newborn s face while mom is upstairs - Yahoo News

Watch the vid. This guy is mentally wacked. Some people should not be allowed to breed. This guy and whomever had sex with him is a perfect example.

Can you imagine the screams this baby did but the moron mom was still upstairs long enough for those pets to chew off part of the cheek, whole nose and upper lip of that baby? Babies crying have different sounds..hunger, dirty diaper, MAJOR PAIN.

Oy.

I remember a story yeas ago about a ferret that chewed off a baby's fingers while he was sleeping. The dad woke up to the sounds, saw what was happening, threw the ferret against a wall, and killed it. I can't imagine what that poor kid was thinking. Babies that age are too new to the world to experience such pain. :(

I knew a family that had a baby's toes eaten off by a pet ferret. Ferrets do not make good pets when children are around. They are wild animals.

I knew a family that had a baby's toes eaten off by a pet ferret. Ferrets do not make good pets when children are around. They are wild animals.

I have owned ferrets. They are great pets when supervised. I agree that letting a ferret loose around your kid is a bad idea. :(

Obvious special needs dad has five special needs children. What a shocker.
They conceive them on the short bus to and from school, around here.

We have whole clans of special needs folks, multi-generational.

Part of the "Great Society"; everybody gets to breed and everybody gets fed.

We can see where it has gotten us, nearly half the society not productive enough to pay Federal Personal Income Tax.

Ain't Progress great!!!!

Some parents even give their kids guns to play with. It's like people have been taught to care about the unborn, but once born, they simply have lost interest.

Some parents even give their kids guns to play with. It's like people have been taught to care about the unborn, but once born, they simply have lost interest.
These people who leave guns around for kids to find and shoot other folks with should be doing hard time in prison.

The laws are on the books in most places, just not used.

Sad that so many people have kids, and just have no idea what to do with them.

According to that story, the man and woman had more food for their pets in the house than they had for the kids. To me, the couple should be placed underneath the jail house so that every critter that lives down there will have something to feast on as well. :) :) :)

God bless you and all of the kids always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back