So Moochelle wants paid- Laura Bush sets Her Straight

Can you imagine a CEO telling his board his wife has a tough job and should get paid?

This is what happens when you elect an imbecile to POTUS. Obama is literally the dumbest, least experience person to ever become POTUS. All he does is take marching orders from Soros. Every time he speaks his own "ideas" we get 57 States, Asthma breathalyzer and this

Last edited:
Can you imagine a CEO telling his board his wife has a tough job and should get paid?

This is what happens when you elected an imbecile to POTUS. Obama is literally the dumbest, least experience person to ever become POTUS. All he does is take marching orders from Soros. Evert time he speaks his own "idea" we get 57 States, Asthma breathalyzer and this

The waste is simply astonishing

-Geaux
Obama Complains that Michelle Doesn't Make Money As First Lady
President Obama spoke to women supporters today at a Denver event.

"...I wanna make sure that when she's working she is getting paid the same as men, I gotta say that First Ladies right now don't, even though that's a tough job!"

figures she thinks the tax payer should pay for her daily grazing at the buffet trough.

-Geaux

Michelle-O Complains About Not Getting Paid; Laura Bush Sets Her Straight

Read more at Michelle-O Complains About Not Getting Paid Laura Bush Sets Her Straight Vision to America
The people didn't elect Obama's wife....................if she decides to get involved in politics and policies she does so by choice and not mandate.................NO PAY...............and they are paid by their political cronies through the standard means of the status quo...................

Ignorant people we now have in office.................and we still have to have them there for a couple of more years..............

They need to stop whining like a bunch of brats.

This is what happens when you elected an imbecile to POTUS. Obama is literally the dumbest, least experience person to ever become POTUS. All he does is take marching orders from Soros. Evert time he speaks his own "idea" we get 57 States, Asthma breathalyzer and this

The waste is simply astonishing

-Geaux
Obama Complains that Michelle Doesn't Make Money As First Lady
President Obama spoke to women supporters today at a Denver event.

"...I wanna make sure that when she's working she is getting paid the same as men, I gotta say that First Ladies right now don't, even though that's a tough job!"

Well ... men volunteers don't get paid a dime so Moocher IS getting paid the same as men!

The Obama's don't do anything for Free unless forced to. Last I checked we didn't elect Michele to run anything or campaign for school lunches. and don't think she didn't make $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ off of it

If it makes you fools feel any better, you're not the only ones who fell for this lie. Read the comments at the two links. Not one of those idiots asked for proof of this lie.

figures she thinks the tax payer should pay for her daily grazing at the buffet trough.

-Geaux

Michelle-O Complains About Not Getting Paid; Laura Bush Sets Her Straight

Read more at Michelle-O Complains About Not Getting Paid Laura Bush Sets Her Straight Vision to America
Obama didn`t complain and his wife didn`t ask to be paid. Are you shitstains capable of telling the truth...or actually reading?

Are you Obots capable of having a sense of humor? my gawd get off your knees already

Tell Michelle to get her fat ass back in the kitchen and make us some
sammachez.....
And none of that healthy crap either....
And don't ferget to bring us some damm cold beers....

Forum List

Back