Pervert Joe Biden Confronted

Biden is a creepy mofo...I'd never let him around our children
This narrative has turned poisonous and has infected your brains. Stop the spin. The photos I've seen being shared are often doctored and no one on the right cares or corrects. The film's I've seen don't show the nasty shit you guys are trumping up. The accusation by the right are radical exaggerations.

Who are you and why are you defending a child molester? Inquiring minds want to know.

Biden is a creepy mofo...I'd never let him around our children
This narrative has turned poisonous and has infected your brains. Stop the spin. The photos I've seen being shared are often doctored and no one on the right cares or corrects. The film's I've seen don't show the nasty shit you guys are trumping up. The accusation by the right are radical exaggerations.
Prove they are doctored up.

Democrats circle the wagons. Biden tried to ignore the man. The liberal audience attacked the man for honest questions.

no one who voted for Donald and supported roy moore has any business calling anyone a pervert.

but it's always amusing to watch trumptards pretend.

oh...and like most things trumptards say, it's mostly lies anyway....

FACT CHECK: Joe Biden Groped Stephanie Carter During Government Ceremony?

Clinton and liberals taught us someone's sex life isn't anyone's business. Unless your a child molester, like your man Biden.

Democrats circle the wagons. Biden tried to ignore the man. The liberal audience attacked the man for honest questions.

What a ridiculous question. Hand on shoulder or even waist is not molestation. Quit blowing it out of proportion.

I guess that hand on the little girls breast was my imagination? Why do libtains protect child molesters?

I can feel the hate emanating from you from over here. It drips from your loaded words. If it wasn't Joe Biden but a neutral nobody, I guarantee 100% all my money down that you wouldn't give a shit unless you had something to gain. This is more fake attacks on the left from a fake moral high ground from fake people after political points. Get a life, loser.

You should be concerned about the legit accusations of sex misconduct against your hero in chief rather than this pathetic attempt to make something of nothing.

no one who voted for Donald and supported roy moore has any business calling anyone a pervert.

Clinton and liberals taught us someone's sex life isn't anyone's business. Unless your a child molester, like your man Biden.

except he isn't, you insane twit.... unlike the pos in the white house who watched 15 year old girls get undressed when they had the misfortune to participate in his beauty contest.

now run along, little troll.

What a ridiculous question. Hand on shoulder or even waist is not molestation. Quit blowing it out of proportion.

I guess that hand on the little girls breast was my imagination? Why do libtains protect child molesters?

I can feel the hate emanating from you from over here. It drips from your loaded words. If it wasn't Joe Biden but a neutral nobody, I guarantee 100% all my money down that you wouldn't give a shit unless you had something to gain. This is more fake attacks on the left from a fake moral high ground from fake people after political points. Get a life, loser.

You should be concerned about the legit accusations of sex misconduct against your hero in chief rather than this pathetic attempt to make something of nothing.

If you can't see his hand on her chest then you don't want to. The big question is why do you loons always support child molesters? Anyway, you probably need to go back to shill school. This was a very poor deflection attempt from what the old pervert did.

Yeah. Like somebody is going to molest a kid live onstage in front of an audience at an awards ceremony.

I don't know who this Howie is, but he appears to be a loon.

If you can't see his hand on her chest then you don't want to. The big question is why do you loons always support child molesters? Anyway, you probably need to go back to shill school. This was a very poor deflection attempt from what the old pervert did.

The film is too blurry to even see. But your imagination has filled in the blanks pretty firmly.

Biden isn't the parent but the parent is there. It would not be weird for a parent or sibling to do what I've seen in this blurry film of a hand around a shoulder to the front side of chest. You can't actually see from a good angle that his fingers are touching. You should allow the people that were there to raise issue rather than squawking like a rubber necked driver passing an accident they didn't see unfold.

There you go, a little honesty for your witch hunt day dreaming.

The film is too blurry to even see. But your imagination has filled in the blanks pretty firmly.

Biden isn't the parent but the parent is there. It would not be weird for a parent or sibling to do what I've seen in this blurry film of a hand around a shoulder to the front side of chest. You can't actually see from a good angle that his fingers are touching. You should allow the people that were there to raise issue rather than squawking like a rubber necked driver passing an accident they didn't see unfold.

There you go, a little honesty for your witch hunt day dreaming.

You are a poor liar. Anyone NOT a liar can see it.

He should keep his wandering hands off children and other women.
upload_2018-4-9_20-18-5.jpeg

except he isn't, you insane twit.... unlike the pos in the white house who watched 15 year old girls get undressed when they had the misfortune to participate in his beauty contest.

now run along, little troll.

Lol, if there was a video of Trump groping a girls breast. You would lose your mind, but since it is a Democrat. You could care less.

Forum List

Back