Pervert Joe Biden Confronted

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Democrats circle the wagons. Biden tried to ignore the man. The liberal audience attacked the man for honest questions.

Democrats circle the wagons. Biden tried to ignore the man. The liberal audience attacked the man for honest questions.

None of your fucking business where I'm from! How I got here.
Fucking Biden 'Rent-A-Cop' Nazis!

Last edited:
Oh my, the rightwingnutjobs are afraid that Biden might run in 2020 and beat President Pence in a landslide. LOL
And then they're afraid of Oprah.

And then they're afraid of Michelle Obama

And then they're afraid of teenagers from Florida

They live in a constant state of fear.

Explains the gun-love.

Oh my, the rightwingnutjobs are afraid that Biden might run in 2020 and beat President Pence in a landslide. LOL

laughing-my-ass-off-smiley-emoticon.gif

What a ridiculous question. Hand on shoulder or even waist is not molestation. Quit blowing it out of proportion.

What a ridiculous question. Hand on shoulder or even waist is not molestation. Quit blowing it out of proportion.

I guess that hand on the little girls breast was my imagination? Why do libtains protect child molesters?

Biden is a creepy mofo...I'd never let him around our children
This narrative has turned poisonous and has infected your brains. Stop the spin. The photos I've seen being shared are often doctored and no one on the right cares or corrects. The film's I've seen don't show the nasty shit you guys are trumping up. The accusation by the right are radical exaggerations.

Biden is a creepy mofo...I'd never let him around our children
This narrative has turned poisonous and has infected your brains. Stop the spin. The photos I've seen being shared are often doctored and no one on the right cares or corrects. The film's I've seen don't show the nasty shit you guys are trumping up. The accusation by the right are radical exaggerations.

and SICK!!

Forum List

Back