Zone1 Personal Verbal Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting twist of words there. What mod admitted they don't read posts that are reported?

No maude was identified and no maude admitted to it in this thread.

They could save themselves a lot of work by consistency in enforcement. Apparently they don't consider that an option. And, they admit they don't read threads, they just cater to sniveling buddies and their butt hurtness.

Just a bit of compositional murder and axe grinding so far.

It seems there are quite a few people at this site trolling and verbally attacking other members. I always try to stay on topic but am continually dealing with people trying to attack my character. I told one person to fuck off after a verbal attack and I got reprimanded for improper behavior.
Blaster, If you're a conservative, aside from the fact you'll get used to it, first you need to know what is here: USMB Rules and Guidelines You probably have already read it, but if you re-read it once in a while it will help you have fewer unpleasant encounters. I think you're a poster with potential, and as such you will have the honor of being attacked a lot. Wear it as a crown jewel of your clout! Hope that helps you know you're effective. Love, beautress

I guess that might be true in some cases. Like if someone reports a particular and specially protected member who likes to post in the Zone 1 areas by spewing his patented form of black racism there. I doubt many mods actually dare rein in his unclean starts. Generally speaking.
This person who you described in such vague terms as to be utterly unrecognizable works closely with certain mods to control the tenor of this sub forum, so much so that he might as well be a DeFacto mod, himself.

again, generally speaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back