Perry calls potential Fed action treasonous

Rick Perry objects to printing money we can't cover in the US Treasury.

He also led the nation in jobs creation. His state of Texas created 50% of the new jobs claimed by Obama's followers. The other 49 states weighed in all together, sum totalled at 50% of new jobs. That's 1.01% each, rounded off to roughly, one percent, on the average.

And there's boucoup ankle-biting at the Texas governor for a little statement showing exactly how bad it is in his free speech opinion that printing money to cover waaaaaaaaaay out-of-control spending?

The Bushies could still be a little peeved at Governor Perry for running Al Gore's 2000 campaign for a while.

This is getting very interesting.

:popcorn:

He's created a business friendly environment. Which in turn creates JOBS.

He helped aid in the passage of robust tort reform laws -- laws which Obama has done everything possible to defeat at the national level -- has attracted thousands of physicians and other professionals to Texas.

Had Perry's policies of tax and regulatory reform been adopted ten years ago at the national level, and had they been maintained and expanded during the Obama administration, America as a whole would enjoy a similar level of economic growth and job creation.

heh heh, so I will say it again ...

"Then it should be very easy for you to point to something specific he did in Texas that would work well on the national level."

I'm sorry you don't like the answer.
I'm just sorry the popup says "you must spread some rep around before you rep this poster again." :D

Rick Perry objects to printing money we can't cover in the US Treasury.

He also led the nation in jobs creation. His state of Texas created 50% of the new jobs claimed by Obama's followers. The other 49 states weighed in all together, sum totalled at 50% of new jobs. That's 1.01% each, rounded off to roughly, one percent, on the average.

And there's boucoup ankle-biting at the Texas governor for a little statement showing exactly how bad it is in his free speech opinion that printing money to cover waaaaaaaaaay out-of-control spending?

The Bushies could still be a little peeved at Governor Perry for running Al Gore's 2000 campaign for a while.

This is getting very interesting.

:popcorn:

The recent comment by Perry about the Fed had never come out of his mouth until he realized that the American people supports Ron Paul's message. Ron Paul has been saying it for 20 yrs. or more. The difference as far as I can see is that when Ron Paul say's it he is called a nut by the media. This does not seem to be the case with Rick Perry.

Give me an example of a crazy statement by Ron Paul.

Didn't Paul call for the legalization of heroin and prostitution?

That is what the media called it. Ron Paul never used the word heroin once ever in campaigning for 30 years. Plus, he has never introduced a "Legalize Heroin and Prostitution" Bill. However, through media distortions, this is what people believe.

While it is true that Ron Paul's beliefs on liberty would allow this, he doesn't advocate for it. Sometimes liberty is controversial. Additionally, he would let the legal matter of drug use and prostitution be left up to the states which would be a better policy along with ending the War on Drugs.

Last edited:
Wow, this is the worst you got on Perry?

"We have a great Union, there is absolutely no reason to dissolve it"

And that's not the whole quote.

Which is fine.

Because you MUST break it up to show Perry in a good light.

“Texas is a unique place. When we came into the union in 1845, one of the issues was that we would be able to leave if we decided to do that,” Perry said. “My hope is that America and Washington in particular pays attention. We’ve got a great union. There’s absolutely no reason to dissolve it. But if Washington continues to thumb their nose at the American people, who knows what may come of that.”

You've already been pwned on this topic once before.

Now show us where Perry calls for Texas to secede?!?!?

And for you idiot fucks a court has already ruled in Texas v White in 1869, that Texas cannot secede from the Union. However Texas came into the union with the ability to divide into five states.

So. Do us all a favor and LEAVE already. Your whining and trying hard to convince yourselves that you are all that and a bag of chips gets old.

Give me an example of a crazy statement by Ron Paul.

That is what the media called it. Ron Paul never used the word heroin once ever in campaigning for 30 years. Plus, he has never introduced a "Legalize Heroin and Prostitution" Bill. However, through media distortions, this is what people believe.

While it is true that Ron Paul's beliefs on liberty would allow this, he doesn't advocate for it. Sometimes liberty is controversial. Additionally, he would let the legal matter of drug use and prostitution be left up to the states which would be a better policy along with ending the War on Drugs.

10 bucks "ReallyFuckinStupid" supports leagalizing weed!

I don't understand. Is there something wrong with supporting the legalization of weed?

Yet he was silent when Berneke did it for Bush. I don't think Perry will even win the nomination.

I don't understand. Is there something wrong with supporting the legalization of weed?

No... It's that he is such a hack he would attack Paul over something he never said but has to do with legalizing a drug while he prolly supports the legalization of another "popular" drug.

More or less, ReallyFuckingStupid wants weed legal because it’s cool and he can take jabs at Republicans but he would then turn around and attack someone if they believed Heroin should be legal to. In the end DBS only takes the side that allows him to attack Republicans as he is a Troll and has no real opinions, just hate.

Perry went too far with that comment, just like Biden and many on the left did with labeling TPers are terrorists. Give me a break, the libdems run an ad showing a guy that looks like Paul Ryan shoving an elderly woman in a wheelchair off a cliff, and you want to complain about what Perry or somebody else might say on the campaign trail. Glass houses people.

Perry was wrong to say that IMHO, he should walk it back and we should all move on. You know, tothe important stuff like jobs and the economy.

Is this the ad of which you speak?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnnaeOHXFyI]Liberal Group's Medicare Ad Shows Paul Ryan Throwing Grandma Off The Cliff - YouTube[/ame]

That ad is in very poor taste.

Immie

Rick Perry is just like George W. Bush except he's not as smart as Bush.

The economy is suffering from a lack of demand and needs a stimulus.

This is how you prevent a deflationary spiral which we have been fighting since the collapse in 2008.

But even without a stimulus, the worst is over, and things will pick up next year.

Bad new for Republicans.

Forum List

Back