Perry calls potential Fed action treasonous

Perry went too far with that comment, just like Biden and many on the left did with labeling TPers are terrorists. Give me a break, the libdems run an ad showing a guy that looks like Paul Ryan shoving an elderly woman in a wheelchair off a cliff, and you want to complain about what Perry or somebody else might say on the campaign trail. Glass houses people.

Perry was wrong to say that IMHO, he should walk it back and we should all move on. You know, tothe important stuff like jobs and the economy.

Paul Krugman said it best. The big thing about Perry's idiotic comments is that he seems to think that Bernanke, a Bush appointee, will play politics to help Obama, a Democrat, get elected.

The Tea Party seems to honestly think you are either with them, or you are the enemy.

So now Krugman knows what Perry is thinking?

How could anyone not know what Perry was thinking based on that comment?

Still lying I see...

Typical liberal puke!

Lying about what?

And where is this "Republic of Texas"?

The Republic of Texas joined the union many years ago. Get over it.

:lol:

Is that the same Texas that joined the Union, then became a treacherous and treasonous part of the Confederacy? Only to have their asses roundly kicked by the Unionists?

Is it these guys?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmqtNiy4lgc&feature=fvsr]Texas Sovereignty or Secession Rally - Larry Kilgore - YouTube[/ame]

Hates the American flag, eh?

:clap2:

Buncha traitors.

Perry went too far with that comment, just like Biden and many on the left did with labeling TPers are terrorists. Give me a break, the libdems run an ad showing a guy that looks like Paul Ryan shoving an elderly woman in a wheelchair off a cliff, and you want to complain about what Perry or somebody else might say on the campaign trail. Glass houses people.

Perry was wrong to say that IMHO, he should walk it back and we should all move on. You know, tothe important stuff like jobs and the economy.

Got a link or something that points to him doing that publicly? Biden I mean.

Because what we really have is heresay.

Wow, this is the worst you got on Perry?

"We have a great Union, there is absolutely no reason to dissolve it"

And that's not the whole quote.

Which is fine.

Because you MUST break it up to show Perry in a good light.

“Texas is a unique place. When we came into the union in 1845, one of the issues was that we would be able to leave if we decided to do that,” Perry said. “My hope is that America and Washington in particular pays attention. We’ve got a great union. There’s absolutely no reason to dissolve it. But if Washington continues to thumb their nose at the American people, who knows what may come of that.”

You've already been pwned on this topic once before.

Now show us where Perry calls for Texas to secede?!?!?

And for you idiot fucks a court has already ruled in Texas v White in 1869, that Texas cannot secede from the Union. However Texas came into the union with the ability to divide into five states.

Paul Krugman said it best. The big thing about Perry's idiotic comments is that he seems to think that Bernanke, a Bush appointee, will play politics to help Obama, a Democrat, get elected.

The Tea Party seems to honestly think you are either with them, or you are the enemy.

Rational thinking people would not have made that leap.

Wow, this is the worst you got on Perry?

"We have a great Union, there is absolutely no reason to dissolve it"

Which is fine.

“Texas is a unique place. When we came into the union in 1845, one of the issues was that we would be able to leave if we decided to do that,” Perry said. “My hope is that America and Washington in particular pays attention. We’ve got a great union. There’s absolutely no reason to dissolve it. But if Washington continues to thumb their nose at the American people, who knows what may come of that.”

And for you idiot fucks a court has already ruled in Texas v White in 1869, that Texas cannot secede from the Union. However Texas came into the union with the ability to divide into five states.

Hope that clears it up for ya.

Rational thinking people would not have made that leap.

"I mean, printing more money to play politics at this particular time in American history, is almost treacherous, or treasonous, in my opinion."

Yeah. How could anyone read that and think that Perry meant that Bernanke printing money, at this particular time, would be playing politics.

:cuckoo:

Ronnie "The cocaine cowboy" Reagan.

Your logic is amaZing, so murder is ok cause someone else got away with it?

Wow, mensa level thinking what are you doing here with us mortals

Try: What is Mensa? | Mensa International

Let me know how you do there.

:eusa_whistle:

This is the thing.

Reagan broke alot of laws.

And there was a milquetoast investigation followed by a national apology.

Do you think that was enough?

If yes? Quit bitching.

If no. Well you can understand why we are where we are..:(

Which is fine.

Hope that clears it up for ya.

I don't have a problem reading, my eyesight is just fine.

Again, where does Perry call for Texas to secede?

What gets me is the blatantly obvious "OBAMA MUST FAIL AT ALL COSTS!!!" shit that's going on. He's starting to remind me of the black knight. Cut off all his extremities/options. He'll still be out there fighting.

Forum List

Back