Perry calls potential Fed action treasonous

Obama was like 8 yrs old when all of that took place. The scare tactics didn't sway voters from electing Obama in 08, and they won't work now. Try again.

there's a hellava lot of difference in scare tactics and facts, no trying again, the history won't change, he launched his career from a known terrorists living room. and the wife bernadette dorn was a terrorist too.

Aires wasn't engaging in terrorist activities when Obama launched his campaign. Obama was 8 yrs old when Aires was part of the Weather Underground. Oh, and BTW, Obama didn't launch his campaign from Aires' living room. He held a fundraising dinner there. Politicians of all shapes and sizes do it everyday. Try again. You're not doing too well so far.

yeah wright.. that's the thing to do when you're running for President,, run with a known terrorist.. yep,,, way damn gangsta

there's a hellava lot of difference in scare tactics and facts, no trying again, the history won't change, he launched his career from a known terrorists living room. and the wife bernadette dorn was a terrorist too.

Aires wasn't engaging in terrorist activities when Obama launched his campaign. Obama was 8 yrs old when Aires was part of the Weather Underground. Oh, and BTW, Obama didn't launch his campaign from Aires' living room. He held a fundraising dinner there. Politicians of all shapes and sizes do it everyday. Try again. You're not doing too well so far.

yeah wright.. that's the thing to do when you're running for President,, run with a known terrorist.. yep,,, way damn gangsta

:lol::lol::lol: Obama isn't running for president. He IS the POTUS. The right's smear campaign against Obama - He pals around with terrorists; He's not a real American - didn't work in '08, so what makes you think it's going to work this time? But, hey, good luck. While you're at it, why don't you go after the birth certificate again - because it worked out so well for you the last time :lol::lol::lol:

The Fed was a calculated and willful fraud in 1913.

It still is.

Seems like not very many people understand what 'treason' is.

It is weakening your nation or helping the enemy of your nation. Treason is weakening the United states economy through weakening the dollar, which is helping our enemies grow powerful(china,)

That's the new definition of treason? Is that in Webster's? :lol::lol::lol:

You do know what aide and Comfort means right? What he said in Bold is "giving aide and comfort to the Enemy". Not saying I agree the Fed Committed Treason, just pointing out the Irony of your response. Because if you look it up in Websters you will see. It is in there.

Jack ass.

lol

:lol::lol::lol: Obama isn't running for president. He IS the POTUS. The right's smear campaign against Obama - He pals around with terrorists; He's not a real American - didn't work in '08, so what makes you think it's going to work this time? But, hey, good luck. While you're at it, why don't you go after the birth certificate again - because it worked out so well for you the last time :lol::lol::lol:

hey asswipe! It's the facts. I believed it then and I believe it now. That's not gonna change. He's scum. that's not gonna change either. and btw.. I've always given him the same degree of R E S P E C T that you liberalohorridal maniacs gave to President Bush which is ZERO. That's another thing that's not going to change.

Hope and Change isn't going to work this time around either.

Hows Obama's Approval Rating Among Independents again? LOL

Oh and did I see you say Obama isn't Running for President? Well Thank Fucking god, At least he is smart enough to know when to fold em. ROFLMAO

No but really in all seriousness. You are a Douche Bag, Obama is CLEARLY in Campaign mode and Focused on 2012, At the same time he tells crowds in Carefully selected cities that we need leaders who can stop Focusing on party, and the next Election, and work to get things done.

NOBODY IS BUYING THIS SHIT.

If this so called no campaign Bus Tour is any measure of it, Obama is in for a very tough road when the Campaign is in full swing.

Just a few weeks ago I was Rather Fatalistic and Convinced Obama was a lock to win. Today I am starting to think that Despite the not so exciting Republican Field Obama has about as much chance as a snow bell in hell of winning Re-election. He is his own worst enemy. Dude thinks all he has to do is talk and things will be ok. Problem is not very many people want to hear his Bullshit speeches anymore. We want action. Stop talking about how you will have a plan soon. Fucking show us what it is.

Worst fucking leadership skills I have ever seen, Bar none.

Obama is like that Uncle you had, Who was always telling tall Tales. At first you think it is cool, and he is funny, But after awhile you just start to get sick of listening to Bullshit, and mad at him for thinking you are so stupid you actually Believe it.

Last edited:

Hope and Change isn't going to work this time around either.

Hows Obama's Approval Rating Among Independents again? LOL

Oh and did I see you say Obama isn't Running for President? Well Thank Fucking god, At least he is smart enough to know when to fold em. ROFLMAO

No but really in all seriousness. You are a Douche Bag, Obama is CLEARLY in Campaign mode and Focused on 2012, At the same time he tells crowds in Carefully selected cities that we need leaders who can stop Focusing on party, and the next Election, and work to get things done.

NOBODY IS BUYING THIS SHIT.

If this so called no campaign Bus Tour is any measure of it, Obama is in for a very tough road when the Campaign is in full swing.

Just a few weeks ago I was Rather Fatalistic and Convinced Obama was a lock to win. Today I am starting to think that Despite the not so exciting Republican Field Obama has about as much chance as a snow bell in hell of winning Re-election. He is his own worst enemy. Dude thinks all he has to do is talk and things will be ok. Problem is not very many people want to hear his Bullshit speeches anymore. We want action. Stop talking about how you will have a plan soon. Fucking show us what it is.

Worst fucking leadership skills I have ever seen, Bar none.

Obama is like that Uncle you had, Who was always telling tall Tales. At first you think it is cool, and he is funny, But after awhile you just start to get sick of listening to Bullshit, and mad at him for thinking you are so stupid you actually Believe it.

including yourself?
Why should the country go without your expert leadership? I mean, why, just sit on your ass and complain? Get up and show us what you got!

Last edited:
It is weakening your nation or helping the enemy of your nation. Treason is weakening the United states economy through weakening the dollar, which is helping our enemies grow powerful(china,)

That's the new definition of treason? Is that in Webster's? :lol::lol::lol:

You do know what aide and Comfort means right? What he said in Bold is "giving aide and comfort to the Enemy". Not saying I agree the Fed Committed Treason, just pointing out the Irony of your response. Because if you look it up in Websters you will see. It is in there.

Jack ass.

lol

What he said was, "Treason is weakening the United states economy through weakening the dollar". That's not the definition of treason. You fail. Try again, dick-sniff.

hey asswipe! It's the facts. I believed it then and I believe it now. That's not gonna change. He's scum. that's not gonna change either. and btw.. I've always given him the same degree of R E S P E C T that you liberalohorridal maniacs gave to President Bush which is ZERO. That's another thing that's not going to change.

Baby-Cry.gif

It will work this time because Obama has done so much damage to this country in terms of her economy, world standing, etc.

Let's look, shall we.

9% Unemployment
Downgraded Credit Rating
$4.00 a gallon Gasoline
4 Trillion in New Debt

So people who didn't look at America Haters like Wright and Ayers as his BFF's last time will look this time. Of course, it would be nice if the Media had vetted this guy in 2008, but they were too busy proving Joe the Plumber wasn't really a plumber. Gotta have our priorities.

It will work this time because Obama has done so much damage to this country in terms of her economy, world standing, etc.

Let's look, shall we.

9% Unemployment
Downgraded Credit Rating
$4.00 a gallon Gasoline
4 Trillion in New Debt

So people who didn't look at America Haters like Wright and Ayers as his BFF's last time will look this time. Of course, it would be nice if the Media had vetted this guy in 2008, but they were too busy proving Joe the Plumber wasn't really a plumber. Gotta have our priorities.

So President Obama's associations are a HUGE concern to you, but Perry's are just dandy? You harp on Reverend Wright, but Reverend Hagee is just peachy? Ayers, a guy President Obama hardly knew and only served on a board with, has you all twisted up, but you don't mind that Perry used to pal around with Al Gore? :lol:

What about Perry's economy? Texas ranks dead last in job creation when accounting for labor force growth and has a debt that has increased 281% from 2001-2010. The ONLY thing keeping Texas afloat are oil jobs and the service jobs to support those oil workers (which is why they have the most minimum wage jobs and are in the top ten states with the highest level of people living in poverty).

Democrats played the guilt by association card so many times during the last few decades. Dont get upset a new hand was dealt. What goes around comes around.

Democrats played the guilt by association card so many times during the last few decades. Dont get upset a new hand was dealt. What goes around comes around.

Go ahead. I hope the GOP tries it again. We all know how well it worked against Obama in 08. Oh, wait, it didn't work too well, did it? :lol::lol::lol: Good luck.

So President Obama's associations are a HUGE concern to you, but Perry's are just dandy? You harp on Reverend Wright, but Reverend Hagee is just peachy? Ayers, a guy President Obama hardly knew and only served on a board with, has you all twisted up, but you don't mind that Perry used to pal around with Al Gore? :lol:

One thing about you fascists, you're consistent.

You're fucking liars, but you're at least consistently fucking liars!

Say, when the time came to take a young, Marxist radical from the role of "community activist" onto the political stage of state politics, who was it that sponsored the lad?

Oh yes, it was Bernadine Dohrn, "wife" and fellow terrorist of Ayers - at their mulit-million dollar home. (They care about the poor, in the same way all Marxists do!)

NYT’s Ayers-Obama Whitewash - By Stanley Kurtz - The Corner - National Review Online

Oh well, at least it isn't like Ayers wrote Obama's book for him...

OH DAMN....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfIZDYm0a54&feature=player_embedded]Bill Ayers at MSU March 24, 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back