Pepper-spraying drones for crowd control

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
Very neat but I do foresee some problems with this .

---

Indian police are to start using pepper-spraying drones to control unruly crowds of protestors. Officials described the drones as a "non-lethal but very effective" method of "mob control".

According to AFP, police in the north Indian city of Lucknow, which has a population of two million, have already successfully trialled the aircraft and given them the thumbs up.

The results of the tests were "brilliant" according to Lucknow police chief Yashasvi Yadav. "We have managed to work out how to use it to precisely target the mob in winds and congested areas. Pepper is non-lethal but very effective in mob control. We can spray from different heights to have maximum results.”

The city’s police force has bought five of the paper-spraying drones, at a cost of around 600,000 rupees (£6,500), with plans for them to go airborne by the end of April.

The unmanned aircraft can be flown within a one-kilometre radius of their operator and carry two kilograms of pepper onboard. They are also equipped with high-resolution cameras to surveil their targets.

Pepper-spraying drones will be used on Indian protesters Wired UK

We need an insemination drone to repopulate the White Race. I hear we're losing that one.

All the whites I know have plenty of babies. It is the Indians who are alarmingly reluctant to have babies these days; at this rate they will go from 1- billion to 800-million in no time.

Very neat but I do foresee some problems with this .

---

Indian police are to start using pepper-spraying drones to control unruly crowds of protestors. Officials described the drones as a "non-lethal but very effective" method of "mob control".

According to AFP, police in the north Indian city of Lucknow, which has a population of two million, have already successfully trialled the aircraft and given them the thumbs up.

The results of the tests were "brilliant" according to Lucknow police chief Yashasvi Yadav. "We have managed to work out how to use it to precisely target the mob in winds and congested areas. Pepper is non-lethal but very effective in mob control. We can spray from different heights to have maximum results.”

The city’s police force has bought five of the paper-spraying drones, at a cost of around 600,000 rupees (£6,500), with plans for them to go airborne by the end of April.

The unmanned aircraft can be flown within a one-kilometre radius of their operator and carry two kilograms of pepper onboard. They are also equipped with high-resolution cameras to surveil their targets.

Pepper-spraying drones will be used on Indian protesters Wired UK
HULK SMASH ! Puny Drone !

Hulk-Smash-Puny-Demi-God-Loki-In-The-Avengers.gif

We need an insemination drone to repopulate the White Race. I hear we're losing that one.

All the whites I know have plenty of babies. It is the Indians who are alarmingly reluctant to have babies these days; at this rate they will go from 1- billion to 800-million in no time.
Well, they do have a bit of a population issue going on there.

I've known several Indian folks over the years. The most polite, generous, and respectful people I've ever encountered.

That is so cool. :thup:

Maybe the protesters could then use their smart phones to order pepper spray antidote and have Amazon deliver it by yet another drone. :beer:

A good anti-drone gun seems an easier solution.

amazon-delivery-drone.jpg

Besides, for just pennies, protesters could bleed the state dry and circumvent such silly crowd disbursement tactics if they were ready.

FQU5LXYGUS75MUF.MEDIUM.jpg

That is so cool. :thup:

Maybe the protesters could then use their smart phones to order pepper spray antidote and have Amazon deliver it by yet another drone. :beer:

A good anti-drone gun seems an easier solution.

amazon-delivery-drone.jpg

Besides, for just pennies, protesters could bleed the state dry and circumvent such silly crowd disbursement tactics if they were ready.

FQU5LXYGUS75MUF.MEDIUM.jpg
LOL. Thanks for that, non-Negro female. :thup:

Forum List

Back