Still Haunted

A tragic time in American and Japanese history. A war crime that hopefully will never happen again...but I doubt it.

You can take solace in knowing Truman is burning in Hell for eternity.

Aboard Enola Gay I carry a curse
And to the world below I'll disperse
My half of a breeding pair
God please hear my prayer
From this Noah's Ark in reverse

Me to, just like the rape of Nanking or what happened in Burma and Unit 731. Japanese sort of brought it on them selves. Karma.

And Dec 7, I remember what happened then, let alone all the other crap they did. So when you think of Hiroshima, think of all those innocent Chinese that died prior, and all the westerners they tried to slaughter but we stopped them...Jesus, are you kidding?

The old bigot broad seems to be trying real hard to convince herself of something...

And Dec 7, I remember what happened then, let alone all the other crap they did. So when you think of Hiroshima, think of all those innocent Chinese that died prior, and all the westerners they tried to slaughter but we stopped them...Jesus, are you kidding?

The old bigot broad seems to be trying real hard to convince herself of something...
And Dec 7, I remember what happened then, let alone all the other crap they did. So when you think of Hiroshima, think of all those innocent Chinese that died prior, and all the westerners they tried to slaughter but we stopped them...Jesus, are you kidding? Are you this petty?

I get the feel you are Asian, no biggie. But Defending TOJO is up there with defending Hitler, and either way or the other, they were going to get slammed by the Russian fist or American nukes. After what either Japan or Germany did, don't play the victim. Please. Germany had the holocaust, japan, destroyed china, tried to make it a colony, the greater co prosperity sphere or something like that, America cut off the petroleum supplies because we couldn't stand their atrocities in China, and we get bombed at Pearl Harbor. That makes Japan look like poor little innocent saints after we nuke them? Please.

Pearl Harbor... Naval base populated by men of war.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki...two defenseless cities populated with women, children, and old men of a defeated nation.

Amazingly considered the same things to some Americans.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were terrible events. But they ended the war in short time. It's to bad the racist imperial fascist Japanese government couldn't have been nice instead of perusing war and caused this catastrophe to begin with. Invading China needs lots of oil and America got a belly full of the atrocities. So we stopped that, japan needs to do sneak attack on pearl harbor? Remember the precursors to Hiroshima/Nagasaki? Hell, given what happened at Fukashikma. Oh Boo hoo. Karma.

Too bad the old bigoted broad is functionally illiterate as well as hopelessly stupid.

Ever read...slaughterhouse five? Dresden was firebombed, just like Tokyo. Tragic, just like Coventry in England. DAMN. Damn Fascists. start stuff, can't take the ending. Hiroshima and Berlin got what their leaders created, end of story...

I hear those ships in Pearl Harbor are still haunted by the screams and cries of drowning BURNED men, too.

I have known people that have passed on that lived through the sneak attack on Pearl, and my own father fought in the war and was shot by a Japanese soldier on Attu island and survived. So ,I am not liking the cause that drove Japanese during WWII. Tojo and the whole premise for war against the west was driven by the Japanese to dominate China, and the fact America cut off petroleum to stop that. That drove Japanese to saddle up with Hitler and attack us on December 7, 1941. THAT is why the japs got nuked. Short story long....

I admire the Japanese. But sometimes shit happens. Not all germans are nazis, not all japanese are murderers and rapists. Let's put this in perspective. What happened at Hiroshima was no worse than what happened at Pearl Harbor. Quid pro quo. War sucks.

Forum List

Back