Zone1 Dealing with out of control teen mobs in our cities....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Someone pointed out to me that in South Korea, when they deal with mob violence they use water cannons, but they mix blue dye with the water so they can arrest the rioters later......

My idea....for democrat party cities where the police can't control the mobs of teens rampaging through the city....?

Arm the cops with spray cans with water and dye......a few every few cops at the scene.....spray the criminals with the dye, then offer a bounty to the rest of the normal people in the city. Later, if they see someone with the blue dye on them, they can call the police....if the sighting results in an arrest and conviction for the mob action, the caller gets a reward.

The problem we have with these mobs of violent teens, there are too many for the police to handle at one time, and they can just disappear after the riot....I think this might give us a way to end this mess......

spines.jpg

Someone pointed out to me that in South Korea, when they deal with mob violence they use water cannons, but they mix blue dye with the water so they can arrest the rioters later......

My idea....for democrat party cities where the police can't control the mobs of teens rampaging through the city....?

Arm the cops with spray cans with water and dye......a few every few cops at the scene.....spray the criminals with the dye, then offer a bounty to the rest of the normal people in the city. Later, if they see someone with the blue dye on them, they can call the police....if the sighting results in an arrest and conviction for the mob action, the caller gets a reward.

The problem we have with these mobs of violent teens, there are too many for the police to handle at one time, and they can just disappear after the riot....I think this might give us a way to end this mess......
I don't think that the 'buy snitches' plan is a good idea. I never have.

Shoot every one. Not to kill. Shoot their legs off. A prosthetic will do them just fine.

Forum List

Back