People who kill themselves for selfish reasons are cowards, GAY OR NOT.

But if a specific act of bullying is not a crime then THE BULLY SHOULD NOT BE BLAMED.
It's only a crime if you're caught.

You're not caught if the victim doesn't testify.

The victim doesn't testify if you put the fear of God into him.

You put the fear of God into him through systematic torture.

If I tell a fat kid she is fat with the sole purpose of making that girl cry and hate her life, should I be prosecuted?

THAT goes to "intent,"

and the libtards are going to Jump you, over it.

Telling the TRUTH, for whatEVER reason,

is NOT to be allowed,

under ANY circumstances.

p.s. I'm a "fattie." Always have been.

The truth can't hurt me;

however, folks trying to TIP-TOE around the truth has cut me to the bone,

time and time, again.

Last edited:
But if a specific act of bullying is not a crime then THE BULLY SHOULD NOT BE BLAMED.

If I tell a fat kid she is fat with the sole purpose of making that girl cry and hate her life, should I be prosecuted?

Somehow I'm sure everyone here that reads your posts, knows you do that in real life.

Somehow I'm sure everyone here that reads your posts, knows you do that in real life.

Actually I don't. I am a nice guy believe it or not, but I do not put up with whiney emotional bullshit from attention whores. How about you answer the question?

THAT goes to "intent,"

and the libtards are going to Jump you, over it.

Telling the TRUTH, for whatEVER reason,

is NOT to be allowed,

under ANY circumstances.

p.s. I'm a "fattie." Always have been.

The truth can't hurt me;

however, folks trying to TIP-TOE around the truth has cut me to the bone,

time and time, again.

The point I am trying to make is simply...do not blame others for your own problems. If someone did not break a law, but negatively affected you in some way, then welcome to LIFE. Simply learn, grow, and become stronger from it. Prove the negativity around you wrong, conquer the odds, believe in yourself and your own pursuits. I know it's tough for kids...but kids should be raised in a home environment where they can talk to their parents and get advice. That is what parents are for, provide emotional support for their kids until they are adults and advise them on situations...and hell even after that. Parents know how to deal with bullies from experience and can help their kids if they are competent.

pacifists and apathy easily destroy a free society.
Think about reality.

Last edited:
Think about kids not lucky enough to be blessed with those sorts of parents.

thats what im saying, obviously some kids dont have that but that does not mean they can go around blaming people for their problems.

Your nose should be broken, repeatedly.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICiFnQrHOrk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICiFnQrHOrk[/ame]

Last edited:
I'd love for someone who disagrees with me to bite on my question:

Let's say a mean kid tells a fat kid she is fat with the sole purpose of making that girl cry and hate her life. This is obviously an act that defines bullying, but should the bully be arrested and prosecuted for anything?

Last edited:

thats what im saying, obviously some kids dont have that but that does not mean they can go around blaming people for their problems.

You wanted to deal with reality. If people are causing them problems, like you know, bullying, then yea, they should blame them. That's how reality works.

Let's say a mean kid tells a fat kid she is fat with the sole purpose of making that girl cry and hate her life. This is obviously an act that defines bullying, but should the bully be arrested?
Hint: People don't commit suicide for being called fat.

People commit suicide when bullies post hidden-camera videos of them having gay sex online.

Let's say a mean kid tells a fat kid she is fat with the sole purpose of making that girl cry and hate her life. This is obviously an act that defines bullying, but should the bully be arrested?

No, the mean kid should be jumped by a group of noble kids.........but that's got nothing to do with suicide.

No, the mean kid should be jumped by a group of noble kids.........but that's got nothing to do with suicide.

Ok, but we have to define bullying, first.
If a bully that tapes a peer receiving the shaft of another man in the butt and streams it online should they be arrested for assault?
If a bully tapes a peer picking his nose and eating the bugger, should they be arrested for assault?
Should any action intebded to damaged the reputation of another be prosecuted?
Where is the line drawn?
Should bullying be prosecuted only when the victim decides to kill themselves?
What if the victim was unstable to begin with?

I do not know the answers to those questions. The problem I have with those who say "Those bullies FORCED that young man to kill himself!" is that they are completely irrational and are not helping anyone, for if their premise was true, it would be called homicide. But it's not because it was the choice of the "victim" to jump off the bridge, and the person's chosen actions. No one pushed them.

Last edited:

You wanted to deal with reality. If people are causing them problems, like you know, bullying, then yea, they should blame them. That's how reality works.

So if a kid tells a fat kid she is fat, they should be arrested and prosecuted as a criminal?

No.

Ok, but we have to define bullying, first.

I know what it means.

Here's another way to respond to bullying:

columbine-shooters.jpg

Do you support this response, Liberty?

I am personally offended by laws against suicide. I believe there should be a process I could use to comfortably end my life if I no longer wish to hang around.

I agree. The assisted suicide scene was always my favorite part of Soylent Green (you know, aside from the final scene).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edQNjJZFdLU"]Sol's death[/ame]
Yes. Soylent Green. I have no doubt that segment of the movie has influenced my thoughts in this matter, the major difference being I don't expect that protein cookies will be made from my remains.

Anyhoot, killing yourself as a result of being bullied is not "for selfish reasons," it's the exact opposite.

Being bullied makes you feel unwanted. You don't get any more self-less than offing yourself because you feel you're not wanted.
Shit, in your eyes, you're doing everyone a favor.
Killing yourself is game over. It takes some deep trauma shit to bring anyone to do that, and some fucking gonads if you're not Religious.

Last edited:
Here's another way to respond to bullying:

columbine-shooters.jpg

Do you support this response, Liberty?

I support ignoring your bully, telling authority, getting advice from wise adults, sabotaging their juice box with glue, if all else fails restraining orders are nice. If someone is backed into a corner, they should definitely defend themselves...but there are sooooooo many peaceful solutions out there one could do before they decide to blow their brains out.

Anyhoot, killing yourself as a result of being bullied is not "for selfish reasons," it's the exact opposite.

Being bullied makes you feel unwanted. You don't get any more self-less than offing yourself because you feel you're not wanted.
Shit, in your eyes, you're doing everyone a favor.
Killing yourself is game over. It takes some deep trauma shit to bring anyone to do that, and some fucking gonads if you're not Religious.

Hey, I won't deny you make a good argument, although I believe there is more to it for each individual case.

Forum List

Back