Church that calls for death to gay people whines about getting death threats

People in general are violent. I work in law enforcement. I know exactly how conservatives talk about liberals when they think everybody around them agrees with them. Don't bullshit me.
Libs are out of control....

It's uncanny at this point how often I'm proven right that only conservatives ever want to steer a conversation towards gay anal sex
It's uncanny that your lying ass ignores the fact that the OP is about queers. You fit right in. I know you're gay. You know what, GAY stands for Got Aids Yet. If you don't it's just a matter of time...

Last edited:
It's uncanny that your lying ass ignores the fact that the OP is about queers. You fit right in. I know you're gay. You what, GAY stands for Got Aids Yet. If you don't it's just a matter of time...
No. The OP is about a church that has called for the death of people they deem "unfit", just like the Westboro Baptist Church did. And they whine and bitch when they get back what they sowed in the dozens. :)

Libs are out of control....
Everybody needs to calm down. It's not like most people actually have the balls to do half of what they elude to anyway. Just a bunch of fat, spoiled first worlders talking shit.

All this talk does is energize the actual crazies. You know, those guys that shoot up nightclubs and whatnot. If people want more of that kind of chaos we are on the right track.

And at times it is blatantly obvious, the scumbag who was sacked from Liberty University for letting the pool boy dong his wife (he might have even watched), don't remember his name, was vocal about his support for Trump, most of these charlatans were speaking out for Trump.

So why should faggot rights organizations be tax exempt? Or the Democratic Party?

Seriously? You missed all that happened with the various churches and sexual abuse over the years?...what are you 15?, 20?. :auiqs.jpg:

You mean like when all those disgusting faggot predators took advantage of churches and their open door policies and raped little boys by the thousands? No, I didn't miss that at all. You apparently approve of what they did, since you avoid pointing out most of them were faggots.

Everybody needs to calm down. It's not like most people actually have the balls to do half of what they elude to anyway. Just a bunch of fat, spoiled first worlders talking shit.

All this talk does is energize the actual crazies. You know, those guys that shoot up nightclubs and whatnot. If people want more of that kind of chaos we are on the right track.
Name everything the right has done besides getting out of control at the capitol.... catch me up because I can't think of much else....

What the bleep are you talking about? We're talking about churches being tax exempt, spewing anti-gay rhetoric, and then whining because they get threats....sheesh...

You actually don't know what you're talking about, and there is no such thing as 'gay', that's just a fiction to keep from admitting they're sick sexual fetishists.

Name everything the right has done besides getting out of control at the capitol.... catch me up because I can't think of much else....
I don't know. There was that right wing militia dude that blew up that building with fertilizer a few decades ago. I'm also pretty sure the dudes shooting up gay night clubs have an oppositional opinion on homosexuality.

The left seems to riot and participate in public outrage more often; I'll give you that, but I really don't think conservatives are any less dangerous.

Fucked-up sexual pervert whines that sane people do not like fucked-up sexual perverts.

Maybe if your kind would keep your disgusting perversions to yourselves, and especially leave children out of it, you wouldn't be getting so much pushback.

Source for the story in the OP is an openly pro-faggot site, so any claims from any such source should be considered, by any sane, decent human being, to be extremely dubious, at best.

You actually don't know what you're talking about, and there is no such thing as 'gay', that's just a fiction to keep from admitting they're sick sexual fetishists.
No, they aren't. Why are you so obsessed with this thought? Your outrage (however unfocused) is palpable, just, and righteous.
But misplaced. Calm down.

Forum List

Back