People who kill themselves for selfish reasons are cowards, GAY OR NOT.

The worst thing about successful suicides are the people left behind who have to deal with the aftermath. People who contemplate suicide have to know that because if knowing that can stop one suicide, then talking about it is a good thing and not some uncomfortable thing to shun.

What about the person who has thoughts or does commit suicide? What about the demons in that person's head? Being in the dark is a very scary place. Unfortunately, some can never find even a glimmer of light.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend's daughter.

People suffering depression are in pain, no doubt. It may even be caused by a chemical imbalance nothing to do with circumstances. Our bodies have a great influence on our minds.

But once they are dead, they don't feel anything anymore. It's the people they leave behind that are suffering then.
Believe me, I'm not trying to make light of this topic. It is painful for those left behind, no doubt, but those same people need to learn love and forgiveness of those who committed suicide and of themselves. It is not their fault! Easier said than done, I know. I myself suffer from depression and not so long ago, had thoughts of suicide.

get off your emotional high horse and start thinking in terms of reality. The mother WAS a failure for not being able to take care of her kid. The kid WAS a coward but it was not her fault, it was the parents. Parents need to have more responsibility in raising their kids and their kids failures. It is unfortunate but it is better to be rational and factual than over emotional and illogical.

Have you or anyone close to you ever deal with depression and thoughts of suicide? I, like you, used to believe it is a selfish act.

No. I am part of a strong family and surround myself with strong people.
:lol:

Goodie fuckin' too-shoos for you!

The worst thing about successful suicides are the people left behind who have to deal with the aftermath. People who contemplate suicide have to know that because if knowing that can stop one suicide, then talking about it is a good thing and not some uncomfortable thing to shun.

What about the person who has thoughts or does commit suicide? What about the demons in that person's head? Being in the dark is a very scary place. Unfortunately, some can never find even a glimmer of light.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend's daughter.

People suffering depression are in pain, no doubt. It may even be caused by a chemical imbalance nothing to do with circumstances. Our bodies have a great influence on our minds.

But once they are dead, they don't feel anything anymore. It's the people they leave behind that are suffering then.

If chemical imbalance is the cause then that is unfortunate, and proves that it is no one's fault except the person with the suicidal tendencies. No one else should be blamed in that case. I AM defending bullies who do not break any laws I suppose. If they break the law, face the punishment. If it is SO bad, get a law passed or shut up.

Last edited:
Depression is an equal opportunity killer. Clinical depression is very dangerous. I would know I have it. I take lots of pills to control my thoughts on suicide. Logic and "strength" are meaningless if someone is deeply depressed.

Anyone that encourages depression or aids it is equally responsible for what ever actions the depressed person takes.

Kids are cruel. Always have been and always will be, but schools can take steps to stop the worst of it and they chose NOT to.

I'm sorry to hear that. I have a friend whose 18 year old niece suffered from depression and when she started giving her prized possessions to her friends, no one knew that was a "warning sign". Then one day her mother came home to find her dead on the floor. The mother called the ambulance and they took her to the hospital. It wasn't until they took an x-ray that they found a bullet. The gun she used rolled under the bed.

The mother, a close friend of mine, was so devastated and then to have the police come back to look for a gun and find it under the woman's bed was just too tragic.

The girl may have been in pain, but the real pain was leaving behind a sister who thought she did wasn't as good as she could have been and a mother who feels she is a failure. In fact, she confided in me right after the tragedy, the only thing keeping her alive was her other daughter and her grand-kids.

People who call the mentally ill "cowards" are "mentally ill" themselves.

get off your emotional high horse and start thinking in terms of reality. The mother WAS a failure for not being able to take care of her kid. The kid WAS a coward but it was not her fault, it was the parents. Parents need to have more responsibility in raising their kids and their kids failures. It is unfortunate but it is better to be rational and factual than over emotional and illogical.

So childrens mental issues are all created caused by nurture not nature?

I'm sorry to hear that. I have a friend whose 18 year old niece suffered from depression and when she started giving her prized possessions to her friends, no one knew that was a "warning sign". Then one day her mother came home to find her dead on the floor. The mother called the ambulance and they took her to the hospital. It wasn't until they took an x-ray that they found a bullet. The gun she used rolled under the bed.

The mother, a close friend of mine, was so devastated and then to have the police come back to look for a gun and find it under the woman's bed was just too tragic.

The girl may have been in pain, but the real pain was leaving behind a sister who thought she did wasn't as good as she could have been and a mother who feels she is a failure. In fact, she confided in me right after the tragedy, the only thing keeping her alive was her other daughter and her grand-kids.

People who call the mentally ill "cowards" are "mentally ill" themselves.

So childrens mental issues are all created caused by nurture not nature?

In SOME cases, yes. In the cases where it is NATURE, no one can be blamed, not even bullies (who don't break any law).

I am sick of hearing "Oh no, stop the bullies who pray on gay people." I would prefer to see "Hey parents, teach your kids how to stand up for themselves and a little bit of self worth so maybe they won't turn out to be a friggin pansy ass."

Yeah, I went there.

Also, regular bullying of nerds is just as bad, but at least nerds are proud of being nerds. Why can't gay people be proud of being gay? I thought they were. I am confused now.
I'm confused too. Your post endorses bullying? Your post endorses the need for greater self-esteem...but through bullying? Your post asks for greater acceptance of Gay people so long as they can be bullied into an acceptable being?

So much for "Compassionate Conservatism"!

...psychotic much?
Not nearly as much as your position does!

I'm confused too. Your post endorses bullying? Your post endorses the need for greater self-esteem...but through bullying? Your post asks for greater acceptance of Gay people so long as they can be bullied into an acceptable being?

So much for "Compassionate Conservatism"!

...psychotic much?

My position of if someone doesnt break the law then they shouldn't be blamed for a crime? Words can not describe your idiocy. Maybe it would be best for you to go get yourself a bowl of fruit loops.

I am sick of hearing "Oh no, stop the bullies who pray on gay people." I would prefer to see "Hey parents, teach your kids how to stand up for themselves and a little bit of self worth so maybe they won't turn out to be a friggin pansy ass."

Yeah, I went there.

Also, regular bullying of nerds is just as bad, but at least nerds are proud of being nerds. Why can't gay people be proud of being gay? I thought they were. I am confused now.

Yes, you are obviously confused.

My position of if someone doesnt break the law then they shouldn't be blamed for a crime? Words can not describe your idiocy. Maybe it would be best for you to go get yourself a bowl of fruit loops.
Bullying does not constitute a crime? Ever hear of assault and battery?

oh my fucking god do you not know english? OF COURSE ITS A CRIME, AND IT SHOULD BE PROSECUTED. But if a specific act of bullying is not a crime then THE BULLY SHOULD NOT BE BLAMED.

You are sooooooooooo fucking stupid.

Yeah, I went there.

I suspect you're not confused, a bigot for sure, but not confused. Why not proudly stand up for bigotry? Don't be a "friggin pasy ass", put on that white robe and wear your ignorance with pride.
Compassionate Conservativism is dead; killed by hate and fear and callousness (or maybe it never really exisited?).

Bullying does not constitute a crime? Ever hear of assault and battery?

oh my fucking god do you not know english? OF COURSE ITS A CRIME, AND IT SHOULD BE PROSECUTED. But if a specific act of bullying is not a crime then THE BULLY SHOULD NOT BE BLAMED.

You are sooooooooooo fucking stupid.
Perhaps I should be more like you. A mastery of English and a sunny outlook that excuses bullying.

Nope! I thought it over and decided I'm better off being intelligent, well spoken, courteous and responsible.

people, People, PEOPLE!

Cripes!

A STRONG case could be made about the way WE treat each other, ffs!

If calling folks names, casting aspersions regarding their intellect and disparaging their moral character is "bullying,"

WE DO IT, EVERY FUCKING DAY, RIGHT HERE!

dictionary.com said:
bul·ly
1. a blustering, quarrelsome, overbearing person who habitually badgers and intimidates smaller or weaker people.

people, People, PEOPLE!

Cripes!

A STRONG case could be made about the way WE treat each other, ffs!

If calling folks names, casting aspersions regarding their intellect and disparaging their moral character is "bullying,"

WE DO IT, EVERY FUCKING DAY, RIGHT HERE!

dictionary.com said:
bul·ly
1. a blustering, quarrelsome, overbearing person who habitually badgers and intimidates smaller or weaker people.

Truth!

Yeah, I went there.

Are you telling other people how they should raised their kids?

On another note, why don't all parents teach their kids to use guns and become thugs on the off chance a thug mugs them? I mean it's the parent's fault the kid was pansy-ass enough not to get mugged, right?:cuckoo:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxGN29njs3Q"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxGN29njs3Q[/ame]

But if a specific act of bullying is not a crime then THE BULLY SHOULD NOT BE BLAMED.
It's only a crime if you're caught.

You're not caught if the victim doesn't testify.

The victim doesn't testify if you put the fear of God into him.

You put the fear of God into him through systematic torture.

Yeah, I went there.

I suspect you're not confused, a bigot for sure, but not confused. Why not proudly stand up for bigotry? Don't be a "friggin pasy ass", put on that white robe and wear your ignorance with pride.
Compassionate Conservativism is dead; killed by hate and fear and callousness (or maybe it never really exisited?).

lol. you dont even know me, fuckface. i support homosexual rights to do whatever they want. I have nothing against them, but I have something against those who think they should be treated differently (special type of bullying) when I think bullying should be bullying, and leave it to the law to decide to prosecute. Do you want equality or do you want special cases? That is the question. I advocate equality.

Last edited:

Yeah, I went there.

Are you telling other people how they should raised their kids?

On another note, why don't all parents teach their kids to use guns and become thugs on the off chance a thug mugs them? I mean it's the parent's fault the kid was pansy-ass enough not to get mugged, right?:cuckoo:

It is called principles and values: Say please and thank you, don't lie, have integrity, and sticks and stones will break your bones but names will never hurt you. Some parents teach them, other parents fail.

Forum List

Back